Chapter 35 - First and Last Day

AUTHORS NOTE

I know that a lot of people thought that this book was probably finished (to be honest, I thought that I had finished it too) but then I thought of a plot that I could do instead of giving the book a bad ending.

Richie POV

The bell went for dinner and everyone left to go to the main hall. Nikki and I put our stuff underneath our cots. Nikki and I decided to stay together since you can't really trust anyone in a camp like this, especially if you hardly know them. Nikki and I were about to walk out of the tent when someone blocked our path. Red.

She cornered us and glared at us.

"What do you want?" I asked, just wanting to go to the main hall.

"This is my camp, got it? I've been here the longest and I'm not letting you two pillicks mess everything up. You better not mess anything up, newbies." Red spat before walking out of the tent, leaving Nikki and I extremely confused. 'What was that about?' I thought to myself as Nikki and I walked out of the tent and towards the main hall.

When we got to the main hall, everyone was already sat down. Red didn't look up at Nikki and I but Sunshine and Luna looked up and smiled before going back to their meals.

Nikki and I walked over to the counter with our silver, metal trays and the green glop was dumped onto our trays. I looked down at the food that I still wasn't used to and almost gagged. Once Nikki and I got our food, we walked over to the table where we noticed that there were too more girls One was a bit chubby and had dark brown hair whereas the other was quite skinny and had ginger, curly hair. Freckles covered her face and she had bright green eyes.

"This is Freckles." Sunshine said, pointing to the ginger one. "And this is Christa. We don't have a nickname for her yet." Sunshine said pointing to the other one. "Freckles, Christa. This is Richie and Nikki." Sunshine added. I looked up and smiled at Freckles and Christa. But all I could think aout was how I wanted to go back to Camp Green Lake. I didn't like it here. The people were too... different.

"So... I'm guessing you guys already know about digging the holes every day and everything." Luna said, trying to make conversation after about 10 minutes of silence.

Nikki and I both nodded in response. I could tell that all Nikki wanted to do was go back to Camp Green Lake too.

Elyar POV

Everything was different since Nikki and Richie had left. Squid seemed quite upset. As did Zigzag. They both hardly talked unless they were talking to eachother.

Even though everything seemed different, almost everything was the same. Everyone acted the same, except for Squid and Zigzag. The Lump and the rest of the tent backed off a little, and we still went out digging every day.

I sat down on my cot and pulled my Mom's necklace out of my pocket. I stared at it for a while before the bell went for dinner.

I was walking over to the dining hall when I heard someone talking in the Councillors Tent (F Tent). "We need to get those girls back. The D Tent boys are different without them."

"I'll be sure to call Camp Holystone tonight, we might be able to get them back in the morning." The Warden spoke. There had to be another reason why they wanted to get Nikki and Richie back. The councillors wouldn't want to get them back for the wellbeing of D Tent. They don't care about any of the people here.

"We have to make sure that the other camp don't find out why though, no one can know until we find it." Mr Sir said before I heard boots hitting the ground, getting closer to the flap on the tent that I was standing next to.