Those Girls || Janoskians // 1D // 5SOS

The five of them strode down the hallway into the studio. They each were handed headphones and placed in front of a microphone, occasionally having to share.

Jack, the interviewer for the radio station started, "Welcome back everyone! And today we have the special group, Those Girls!"

"Hello!" Each and everyone one said. "It's great to be here!"

"Thank you for coming! So, to start this interview, how does it fell knowing that you're pretty much the girl version of the Janoskians?"

"Amazing!" Kate breathed. "They've been our idols for a while now and it's amazing knowing that we get compared to them, even if Gabyrella isn't really a fan."

"Sorry! I just don't know how you guys like them. They're not bad!"

Lillian rolled her eyes and focused back to Jack.

"And what if all 10 of you guys met?"

"I'd die," Lillian joked.

"I would probably pinch myself to see if it's really them." Hazel added.

Lillian started laughing, "Hello! Hell if it's really them! I would make out with Beau!"

Jack tagged along and started to laugh, erupting even more laughter from Kate, Hazel, and Gabryella.

"Okay, okay. So........"

___________________________

Hey guys! Just wanted to say thanks for reading this! This is only my second fanfiction, so sorry if the writing on this one sucks or whatever. I do want to mention that the names of the characters were different. Hazel's was Ginger, Gabby was Kaley, and Lillian was Rachel. So if you see any of those three names, I'm dearly sorry!

Love ya! ✌❤