Chapter 6

Lillian's P.O.V

Before Gabby could bomb me with questions about the most unnecessary things, Luke interrupted.

"We're here!"

Gabby and I both unbuckled our seat belts, "Thank you!"

"No problem!"

The two of us climbed out onto the wet sidewalk, rain pouring the two of us. We jogged to the front door, not getting our clothes too wet. Gabby barged in, keeping the door open for me. Hazel and Kate were on the floor, staring intently at their laptops. Due to the most horrible traffic I've ever been in, the time was about 8:30. They both looked up, "Where were you?"

"Out."

"For that long?"

"Traffic."

"But we don't have a car."

"We got a ride."

They bought it and went back to their laptops. The door bell rung, startling all of us. I knew they wouldn't get the door so I walked over, opening it. The five boys who just gave us a ride were at our front door, soaking wet from head to toe. "Our car broke down."

"Well, come right on in!"

This got Hazel's and Kate's attention, as of they were standing. Their eyes were wide; the Janokians were at our door and now in our house after giving a ride. "This is Kate and Hazel."

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," Kate stumbled.

"Well, since you guys seem you won't be leaving anytime soon, why don't we all get to know each other?"

"Sure."

"Wait!" I halted. "Should I call Jeremy or Paul and ask them to bring them clothes?"

"Yeah. I'll be bright back. I'm gonna go change!" Hazel laughed.

"I will too."

Kate and Hazel left. "If you guys accuse me, I'll be right back. Gabby, can you go bring the mattresses from the hallway?"

Since the mattresses wouldn't need to be used until later tonight, Kate put them against the walls of the hallway.

I grabbed my cell phone, dialing Paul's number.
___________________________

Hazel's P.O.V

The Janoskians are in our house. This must be a dream!

My suitcase was un zipped, so I grabbed the first things I saw: a mint blue sweater with 'I like you' in white letters, light blue ripped skinny jeans, and my blue Vans. I meet Kate in her room just as she was slipping on some grey Ugg boots. She paired it with some black leggings and a tan sweater. She seemed pretty static that our five idols (who are incredibly hot) in our damn house.

Gabby just had the last air mattress laid on the ground. The boys were in new, dry clothes. All wearing jeans and a tank, topped off with a snapback or beanie. Lillian was sitting next to Jai and Gabby, so I sat across next to Daniel and James. Kate was next to Luke and Beau. "So, who's first?"

"I'll go!" I yelled. "My name is Hazel Caniff, I'm 18, and I have 3 older brother's and sister who's pretty much a slut."

They all chuckled at the description of my sister. Kate pipped up and went next. "I'm Kate Beasley, 17, and I have four other siblings. And I was born a blonde, it's just that my hair got permanently brown since I colored it."

My gaze shifted to Gabby. "I'm Gabbyrella Augustine. I'm 18, and I have a older sister."

Gabby glanced at Lillian, wanting her to go next. "I'm Lillian Summers, 17, and I have a half-sister in college."

The guys seemed to be interested in our choice of this group. We were so different but so similar in a thousand different ways. Like we all have something to do with blonde hair. Gabby's a natural blonde, Lillian's blonde but the older she gets, the darker her hair gets. My hair is dip dyed to blonde, and when Kate was blonde too, but now it's a dark purple.

"Well, it's nice to meet you girls."

We smiled before my stomach rumbled. They should their heads and chuckled.