Chapter 10

Beau's P.O.V

Once we caught our breath from the exercise, Daniel walked over to where the fountain was. Gabs and Lil followed as Jai and I thought about ideas. A high pitched scream erupted, startling Jai and I both. I casted a glance over to see Lillian sitting in the fountain as Daniel and Gabby laughed their asses off. I franticly ran over, knowing that Daniel had pushed her in the fountain as a joke. My large hands found their way around her smaller ones, pulling her out of the fountain into a tight brace. A mall cop made his way over, informing us that we need to get out of the store or we'll get kicked out. Sadly, we walked out of the cool building into the scorching hot sun.

"I'll go get new clothes for her."

"I think I should come, too."

I smirked, "Of course. We'll meet you guys at the book store down the street?"

"Sure!"

I smiled and walked with Lillian to the Range Rover that was parked next to the van. Lillian handed me a key so I unlocked the car. I turned it on, backing out of the parking lot onto the almost deserted highway.

We reached the familiar windowed house, the sun streaming through. I followed Lillian into the house and through the living room to the kitchen. A random door I never really remembered appeared. The door was wide open so I entered, instantly getting greated by a balcony sorta thing. There was a ladder, so I climbed down into a bigger room. The walls were covered in very few posters, furniture, etc..

"This is your room?"

"Yeah. Is it okay if I take a quick shower?"

"Go ahead."

She walkes into a smaller room (assuming it's the bathroom), and closed the door behind her.

____________________

After a 10 minute shower, she changed into white shorts with a pattern on one side under the pocket. Instead of a cardigan, it was a blue sleeveless shirt with buttons from top to bottom and it ties in the front. She switched out her shoes for pink-lepord Vans. She quickly curled her hair with a Superman snapback. One her makeup (eyeliner and red lipstick), her pastle pink nails grabbed her white IPhone5 with a baby blue polka dot case that had 'POP!' lettered in a bubble like a comic book.

"Can you help me?"

She lifted her darkish brown hair up as I clipped a gold heart necklace around her neck. I've done with millions of times before with Kris, but this time it felt right, ya know? Like it was supposed to feel like I could do this 1235928902 times and NEVER get tired of it. Finally, she put on her sunglasses before giving me a smile I gladly retuned. "I'm ready."

She followed me back out to the car, the sun beating down hotter then earlier. We both rolled down the windows all the way down with the air cooler on.

'Monster' by Imagine Dragons blared through the speakers so I turned it up louder.

'A monster,

A monster,

I've turned into a monster,

A monster,

A monster,

And it keeps getting stronger.'

_____________________

Lillian's P.O.V

Beau finally got to the book store a little bit down from the mall; me being the book worm I am, I might spend a large amount of money on books. I SHOULD GET A KINDLE!!!! Nawh, I'll get one later.

I ran into the store, imeditatly seeing Gabbs looking at a Divergent poster.

"Should I get the book poster or Shailene Woodley one?"

"Get both. Anyways, where's the others?"

"They 'Don't like books' so they went back to the houses besides Kris."

"Oh, we'll I'll be looking around."

"Okay."

I walked away to where a 'Fault In Our Stars' poster was and immeditaly grabbed one. Me and my endless love for John Green........

Beau was a little down from where I was, so I started making my down the aisle. I lost my footing and almost fell face first. Beau caught me before I could break my face. His face was close to mine, his lips dangersouly close to mine. He started leaning in and I did the same until the sound of books fell to the floor.

We pulled back and turned around, facing a pissed Kristina