Chapter 4

Kate's P.O.V

Since it was starting to get late, Jeremy had air mattresses set out with a couple blankets and pillows. Paul was out getting pizza and some snacks for us to eat. I changed into some black sweats that had 'dance' written in white letters on one leg that went to my knees and a white sweater with a red glitter heart in the middle. I walked into Hazel's bathroom, wiping off my makeup. I put my hair in a messy bun before walking down to the living room. Haz (Hazel's nickname) was wearing red plaid pajama shorts, white tank, Hollister jacket, and had her hair in a messy bun.

Gabby was typing away on her phone as she walked down the stairs, managing to hit her foot on the wall. "Ow!"

"Shouldn't walk and text!"

She ignored the comment and sat down on one of the mattresses. Gabby was in red flannels that had pink spots, a light pink sweater with One Direction on, and red/pink/white slippers. Such a fangirl.

Paul came barging in through the door with multiple boxes of pizza from Pizza Hut. Lillian came flying up from her room and grabbed the pizza. "Eager are we?"

"Y'all know my love for pizza!"

He chuckled and walked off with Jeremy to get the reaming food. I took a minute to analyze what that girl was wearing. She had on black sweats that had 'monsters in white' in cursive, a blue tank under a white jacket with a cute little monster face on it. Her hair was down past her shoulders and makeup free. I swear she's on drugs sometimes.

They guys came back with multiple bags of food in hand. There were hot Cheetos, Takis, Doritos, etc., and some carts of Coke and water.

Jeremy and Paul left, leaving us to do whatever we want. Haz tore open the bags and poured them into giant plastic bowls that Jeremy stored away. Gabby was left to get some the warm soda into the fridge as I unwrapped the plastic of the water bottles. Lils (Lillian's nickname) separated the pizza onto four plastic plates and carried them to the living room. We trailed behind, carrying other food and drinks.

The temperature dropped numerously, erupting a shiver from both Haz and I. Hazel did the same as I did and wrapped a blanket around our shoulders. "What should we do tomorrow?" Gabby thought out loud.

'Well, the place seems hideous, so we can go look for new carpet and paint!" Lillian suggested.

"I agree! I want to spice up my choice of colors and paint mine a maroon."

Hazel and maroon? I would love to see this!

It didn't take me very long to come up with my room colors. "I'm thinking about a dark purple or black."

"You can make it compliment each other." Lillian added, taking a bite of her pizza.

"I'm thinking about some color purple. Like a royal purple or something."

"Lillian, what about you?"

"I honestly have no fudging idea. It seems like there's two different rooms, so I can paint them both different. I'll have to look what they have when we go." She sighed.

I've never seen her so worked up on anything, and I mean anything. She's always got everything planned as to how she would like it be, but it seems as she isn't so sure.

I pushed the thoughts our my head and took a gulp of water, a wave of exhaustion hitting me. It's not that late, 10 maybe?

No matter how late it was, I know that I won't be able to stay up any longer. My plate was empty, just like Gabby's.

"I'm going to bed," I yawned.

I laid down on the mattresses, pulling the thin blanket up to my shoulders. My eyes fluttered close before I was out like light.