Chapter 17

Beau's P.O.V

Jai and Luke were arguing by the time I woke. I threw on a Dirty Pig shirt and some black skinny jeans.

Mum was gone off at work, so I was left in charge for being the oldest Brooks' sons.

"What are you two arguing about this time?"

"Jai thinks that we spend too much time with the girls, when he's the one who has to make sure Ariana is okay even when there's the whole world caring for her!"

"Bullshit she's my girlfriend!"

"So -"

"Guys! It's morning. And this is stupid. Jai, you would be doing the same thing as we are if Ariana lived in Melbourne. Both of you, just shut up!"

Their anger seemed to dissolve as they stormed off. Jai slammed the door to his and Luke's room as Luke walked out to the backyard. Twins.

I rung up Lils, the phone ringing three times before she answered it.

"Yello?"

"Morning, sunshine."

"Morning, Beau."

"Whatcha doin?"

"Getting ready for that stupid meeting."

"What time is it?"

"Noon."

My phone listed as 11:30. "When is it over?"

"I have no idea. But it's at some really fancy place so we have to dress up." I can read the dread in her voice.

"Well, I'll get you be to your meeting. Bye, babe."

"Bye."

As I hung up Luke walked back into the house. "I'm thinking about shopping for Kate's birthday. Wanna come?"

"Sure. Let's go."

Luke grabbed his wallet and mine too as I followed him out the door.
___________________________

Hazel's P.O.V

I curled my hair after sliding on a sleek maroon dress and black Vans. This meeting must be worth it of we're dressing up like dolls.

I added a necklace and rolled down the sleeves of my dress a little past my elbows.

Lillian was using my straightener and Kate was putting her hair up as Gabby left it the same.

Kate had on a black dress and black pumps as her hair was up in a neat bun. Gabby had on a blue wavy dress that was strapless so she added a black cardigan (to make the blue not so bright) with golden sandals. Lils had on a creme colored high low dress that had a black bow around the waist. She added a black cardigan just like Gabby's and nude heels. I have to admit, we look nice.

The clock struck 11:45 and it takes us about 5-10 minutes to get to the building.

I have to admit, my stomach hurts from the new piercing. Kate was complaining as much as I was; Gabby gave us pain relievers to shut us up. It was working, but after the meeting it may be late and the pain relieves will be over.

Paul and Jeremy gave us a ride to a white building with multiple windows. They lead us up to the top floor where there was grey carpet. Paul walked us down halls and to a door near the end of the wall.

We were greeted with five people; two girls and three guys.

"Hello, I'm Lucinda, and this is Dean, Eddie, Tyler, and Violet." Lucinda greeted, wearing a golden dress that went to her ankles with black heels.