last a/n? maybe

Hey guys!

So i've started writing the re-written version but I still need my friend to respond if she wants to be apart of the book. The characters are still the same: Lillian and Hazel but Gabby and Kate will no longer be apart of the book. Another character will be added but I don't know what her name will be at the moment. The concept of the book will still be the same so that won't change. The first chapter will be about the girls (well, kinda like the first chapter to this so y'all and other readers will get to understand how the girls are). Just for fun and curiosity, I read some chapters of this book and oh my god, description. I can't tell if i want there to be that much description or if I should just add pictures, but then I also feel like pictures are unorgainzable. It's hard to explain. 

So should I keep the discription or add pictures instead? Tell me!!!! 

Oh, and if you want to be casted a character of the book, read my last a/n ('hey guys:)'). I think that Ashton's girlfriend will be taken..... 

Tell me y'alls opinions. Should I keep this version of the book up while re-writing it? Just in case some of you guys like this version of the bok better? Comment your opinions, pleaseeeeeeeee :) 

Love you guys, so so so so so much.