Chapter 25

Warning: shitty chapter :(

Lillian's P.O.V

*3 months later*

The girls and I boarded our plane to go to Europe. We just finished our tour in America, so our first concert here is in Italy. In all we're going to Italy, France, Spain, and Germany then off to the UK. Over the three months spent in the US was nice; face timing the boys about once or twice a month, interviews, meeting many other celebrity's, the BillBoard music awards, and so much more. The boys also went back to their house in LA so we stayed there for the week we were in the town. Luke and Kate decided to split; she was crying for almost three weeks until now. That and Michael Clifford noticed her and such, if ya get what I'm saying. For God's sake he even tweeted her that she's 'amazing, perfect, and beautiful.' Seriously, I think I was more happy for her then she was. Even better part? We meet the boys at the BillBoards, alone with Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Carter Reynolds, and Matthew Espinosa. Do you know how bad I was fangirling when Cameron called me pretty?

Flight 4521s' plane landed. We're in Europe! Luckily the girls were awake so I didn't have to make a fool of myself and yell them awake. Sure enough, millions of fans were here. Now our status went from 3 million to 5, and now we're only 10k away from 6 million. Seriously, we've only been together on YouTube for almost two years; that's almost like Tyler Oakley and three times more then Connor Franta!

After claiming our luggage and greeting fans, the first thing I did at the hotel was sleep. Jet lag sucks Michael Clifford biiiiggggg time.

...

*One Month Later*

(Still Lillian's P.O.V)

London. Check: one thing off my bucket list. Wait - this meANS THERE'S GOING TO BE HOT GUYS WITH ACCENTS YAAAAAASSSSS THIS Is life I swear.

Jet lag wasn't too bad, so the first thing we did was meet our four best friends, 5 Seconds of Summer since they're in town. Luke (H) texted me the address where meeting up at so I told our taxi driver who just pulled up in front of our hotel. We all changed from sweats to what we're in now.

The taxi stopped in front of where dinner was. Time zones man. I payed while Gabby, Kate, and Hazel got out and into the restaurant as fast as possible so no fans would swarm us. I walked in, the aroma of hamburgers. And beer. Well no shit, Lillian it's called 'Burgers & Beer' for a frickin reason. Multiple voices called my name and there they were; sitting in he back in a booth. Ashton was the first to great me, "how's my llama buddy?"

I giggled, "good, you?"

"I'm doing quite good."

He pulled me out of his embrace to the one and only 30 ft tall Luke Hemmings.

"Great seeing one of my best friends again."

"AWH LUKE IVE MISSED YOU TOO!"

Michael was next to give me a hug, a bone crushing one to be honest. "Why are you so small?" He laughed.

"Why are so tall?"

"Cause I'm a awesome fucker."

"Uh... I guess so?"

He chuckled before there stood THE one and only Calum Hood in his famous black tank and black skinny jeans.

Calum pulled me into a hug; his arms around me waist and my arms around his torso. "How's my beautiful best friend?" I'm blushing. Baldly. My face is like on fire I'm blushing that bad.

"I'm good. You?"

"Better now that we're hanging out."

HAHHAHAH HERE COMES THE FEELS.