Chapter 2

Kate's P.O.V

Hazel left at about 9, leaving me along until dad get's home. I turned on the radio station as Monster by Eminem ft Rihanna came on. I finished editing the video and sent it to the girls, logging into out YouTube account. The videos usually pended for a while, so I took a quick shower and changed into blue jeans, a black/studded tank, wedges, a hat, contacts, and added a couple bracelets. The video finally finished pending so I added a caption and let the video upload, Tweeting about it, instantly getting thousands of notifications.

I grabbed a black blazer from my closet and put it on, turning off the radio, closing the door, and turing off most of the lights. I left dad a note about mw going out, and left.

I walked down to the movie theater and saw my boyfriend, Kiefer. "Kiefer!"

He turned around and smiled, pulling me in for a hug. "Hey."

"Hi. I have some good news and bad news."

"Okay, bad news?"

"I won't be able to see you guys for a couple months."

"Good news?"

"The girls and I are going to Australia for a couple months!"

He gave me a small smile, squeezing my hand as he payed for our tickets. "So, you're leaving? When?"

"Two months. Maybe sooner, but I doubt it."

"And why?"

"Because our management thinks that it would be a good opportunity to expand or something like that."

"Oh. I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too."

The rest of the date was pretty silent, like most of our dates go these days. Are we drifting apart?

___________________________

*Two months later*

Kate's P.O.V

I was driven to the airport by one of our security members, Jeremy. Was a pretty chill guy, kinda like my friend Karson. The way there felt like forever, so I glanced down at my outfit. I had on dark denim jeans with blue combat boots, a navy blue corset-like spaghetti strap tank, a light black jacket, and a blue beanie. I played with my gold anchor necklace that was under my Batman necklace. I'm so nervous! I ended up playing with the dark blue bracelets and my ring that I had on.

When the black van finally stopped, the airport was taunting me. Two other black vans were here too; Gabby and Lillian on one, Hazel in the other. Jeremy got my luggage and opened my door. Hazel was wearing grey leggings, a galaxy sweatshirt that went dark purple to pink then white at the bottom. She had on her new teal blue shoes and hair in a bun. Hazel looked just as nervous as me. I met all three of them in the cafe. The weather was sorta gloomy, so a cup of coffee would be perfect. I checked the weather for Australia, and the weather is colder then here. Shocker.

Once I finished ordering my coffee, I joined the girls at a booth. "Hey."

"Hi!"

I've always adored all of our clothes. I mean Hazel goes for the laid back but stylish clothing while Gabby was your average teen, I wore stuff like Fall Out Boy, Batman, etc., while Lillian was the hipster teen but normal girl. Gabby was wearing light blue jeans with occasional rips and a white sweater that had a smiling mouth with a tongue sticking out to the side, black circles for eyes on top, creating a smiley face. Her feet were covered in navy blue Toms. Lillian had on black skinny jeans with a big black oversized sweater with studs on the shoulders, wearing her black Osiris hightops. Her hair was down wavy as usual, her face only wearing mascara.

We sat in silence until our plane was called. We all went there security and grabbed our bags, boarding the plane. I gonna miss home.

Terribly.