Chapter 12

Lillian's P.O.V

Beau's hands swiftly made their way up to me neck. He pulled away from the unexpected kiss and rested his forehead against mine. His eyes fluttered closed as his breathing steadied. "I've always wanted to do that," he breathed. Butterflies erupted through my stomach; something I've always dreamed of is starting to slowly unravel like a piece of paper I wrote dreams on (which isn't true).

As Beau pulled away, a cold brick of air hit me, his presence gone. Both of us stood there awkwardly - everyone was gawking at us. His hand scratched the back of his head of his head while he bit his lips and inspected the grey carpet. I fiddled with my thumbs in the awkward silence. It seems like everyone in the world stopped whatever they were doing and wait along in the silence.

"Um, I'll be over there."

I scurried away with all eyes on me. I turned around a bookshelf to meet a wall and books about cooking lining up the shelves. I rested the back of my head against the wall with my back. My eyes closed as I exhaled the breath I've been holding in. It finally happened.

Beau Brooks kissed me.

I kissed Beau Brooks.

______________________

Kate's P.O.V

Beau's cheeks were as read as a lobster.

"HE FINALLY DID IT!!"

The boys ran and gave him a huge group hug while the other customers gave us weird and harsh looks.

I smiled to myself and decided to call Kiefer to tell him the best news in the whole world. I signaled Gabby that I'll be outside and walked into the sun.

Kiefer answered on the third ring, like always.

"Hey, gorgeous."

"KIEFER! YOU CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!"

Even though he wasn't here besides me, I knew he was chuckling. "Babe, calm down. What happened?"

"Beau fucking Brooks kissed Lillian."

Yes, Kiefer knows about our undying love for these five boys that are some the most coolest friends I could ever have. He kinda had to know because me, Lillian, and our friend Bree planned on moving to Melbourne anyways.

"That's fantastic! But, I was just about to call you about something."

"What?"

"It's about time I told you. So, lately I've been doing something's that I shouldn't be, and I regret it all."

"Well?" I began to get nervous. I thought it would be news about us moving in together when we get back to Colorado, or even him coming out to visit for a few days.

"I... I've been seeing Kielligh and-"

"WHAT!?" I almost screamed. None of us girls appreciate Kielligh, Kiefer too.

"I'm sorry! Please, hear me out." I gave him silence so he could continue. "I've been missing you so much that I needed to have someone and-"

"NO! This is the second chance I gave you, Kiefer. It's flattering that you miss me so much, but that doesn't mean go doing things behind my back! We could've talked everyday, or even skyped! You know that I'll only give anyone two chances, and you took them both. We're over."

I hung up before he protested. I threw my stupid, broken IPhone4 at the pavement, the screen shattering worse then it originally was. I rested my back against the burning building. No no no no no no... this can't be happening. Not now at least.

I must've been out here for ages because Luke came out of the store. He glanced at the broken phone, to me, and back at the phone.

"What happened?"

I refuse to let my tears that were forming fall. Luke came closer and gripped my arms with his warm hands.

"What happened?" He repeated, his eyes searched mine and his voice was calm, almost a whisper.

"Kiefer. He - in a way - cheated on me."

"Why? How?" He almost shouted.

It was then when I realized hot beautiful he was - his little freckle perched on his noise, his warm brown eyes, how plump his lips were with that sexy lip piercing that always got me, the little noise piercing, and his sleek black hair since he finally got the faded blonde cut off. His tattoo sleeve he just finished showed through the thin white shirt. He had stolen my heart since the I first laid eyes on him.

I forgot all about this drama and my tears. My hands cupped his face, bringing his face closer to mine.

"Kiss me," I breathed.

"What?" His breath was hot on my face, but I didn't care, nor noticed.

"Kiss me, stupid."

He smiled and leaned in, his lips pressed against mine.