Chapter 13

Jai's P.O.V

Kate walked outside, and after 10-15 minutes, Luke began to worry so he went to go check on her. Luke sometimes man.

Lillian and Gabby bought some books/posters and got coffee in the coffee shop that was located in the old, huge bookstore.

Beau and Lillian seemed pretty cool with all of the events that happened; Kristina is out of the way and we can finally live a life where we don't have to wait an hour for a girl to get makeup, even if it was a simple plane ride here back to L.A.

The boys and I don't have to go back to the States until a couple of weeks, so I know we will hang out with the girls for most we can. Lillian and Beau intertwined their hands together and waited for Gabby to get situated. Beau carried Lils bag of books as she drank her coffee and throw it away. Gabby finally finished her coffee and put her one plastic bag in her left hand, "Ready."

"About time."

"Oh shut up."

We all chuckled before exiting the store, getting a view of a broken phone and a lip-locked couple.

Wait.

That's Kate and Luke...

The seven of us exchanged glances and hushed words before snapping pictures on our phones.

Poor broken phone..

___________________________

Luke's P.O.V

I pulled away and smiled a silly smile.

"Did you forget?"

She smiled, nodding her head yes, "Yeah."

"Good."

I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers together. I turned around to be greeted by 4 boys and 3 years with smirks plastered across their faces. Beau and Lillian were holding hands, smiling. They all cheered and jumped around like we just graduated high school.

"LUKE FINALLY DID IT!" My twin cheered.

*Flashback*

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," Kate stumbled.

She was the definition of perfect - her somewhat colorful hair in a bun, rectangle glasses perched on her nose. Still in her cute pjs, a blanket draped around her shoulders.

Her and Hazel came back from getting changed our sudden appearance at their house. I loved how she rushed to change into leggings and a huge tan sweater. Her face was makeup free, just the way I like it. I knew that since right there and then, she was the one for me, but sadly I knew that my luck would run out if she was taken.

Sure enough, she was.

When we all sat in a circle on the air mattresses, my heart leaped when she sat next to me. Not Jai or Daniel, me. Her voice was something else: I could listen to it and never get tired.

Once we left, part of me felt missing. Kate wasn't next to me. It then hit me that even though I just met her, she was my drug; need her all day, everyday.

*End of flashback*

___________________________

(Still Luke's P.O.V)

When all nine of us got to Those Girls' residence, we cooled off inside. Most of us got a ridiculously bad sun burn, but it'll get better later.

Kate changed from her skinny jeans to shorts, sighing in relief at the cool air inside. Fans and such were blowing air all over the house and around us in her room. I was currently lying on her huge king sized bed, taking in the poster-filled walls. Kate laid down next to me, resting her head on my bare chest as she traced my tattoos.