Chapter 21

Gabby's P.O.V

Kate came home around 11. And that was when we all swarmed around her. We saw the necklace already, but he only showed us for literally only five seconds. There was one heart; one side was red with 'Kate' engraved and on the other side it was blue with 'Luke.'

"Well?"

"How'd it go!?"

"Well, once Luke picked me up....."

...

*two weeks later*

Only two more days until Lillian's 18th. That's the fun about about having Kate's and Lillian's birthday so close; one action packed weekend and two weeks later we're doing it again. Beau planned it all out, which was pretty sweet. But I kinda feel bad because we had like no idea what to get Kate but Lillian was like a piece of cake: merchandise. That's all she needs, merchandise.

"LILLIAN I NEED YOUR HELP!" I screeched. Wtf why did I just ask that I don't need her help.

"WHAT!?" She yelled back.

"Never mind."

She was at my room too. "Douche."

"Love you too."

Now I know what I was going to ask her: outfit. She has no idea about the birthday party we're having and it's pretty cool. Instead of booking it at the same place as Kate's or anywhere else, Beau decided to have it at the lake. Ever since Kate's birthday we all go there more often. Only two more days.

*two days later*

The girls thought it would be good to let her sleep in. So in that case, we got the boys over and started heading to the lake to set up the party at the lake. We had five bonfire things set up the in the area and picnic tables everywhere, along with speakers in the tress and staked into the ground. Lights were in the trees' leaves. This was going to be one of the best parties ever (besides Kate's).

By the time we got home it was noon and Lillian was just walking into the kitchen.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

She smiled and we all went in for a tight group hug.

"Guys....I can't breathe." Lillian gasped. The eight of us laughed and let her go so she can breathe. "Well, what should we do?"

"lunch. I'm starving." Daniel whined.

"Okay, okay, come on guys. Lillian, where would you like to go?"

"Pizza Ranch?"

"Sure! I'll pay." Beau smiled. Nice guy. He's paying over $50 for all nine of us to go each at a pizza buffet.

When we got there we all chose a table that was the biggest in the whole place. After the nine of us get food and sat down, we were talking about llamas. Why? Lillian loves them.

"I want a damn pet llama! And name him oscar!"

"Oscar?"

"Oscar."

James threw a piece of pizza at me and I threw one back. Sooner or later we were all throwing food. The manager came and silenced us. "STOP! You guys need to get out. Now." On the way out Lillian took a piece of pizza which made him more furious. "Put that pizza down!" She turned around and took a bite. And that's when he lost it. I don't think he cares if she's a girl or not. He took her by the collar of her shirt and literally dragged her out.

"Let go of me!"

"You disobeyed my rules."

"It's not like I know you."

He tugged harder and the boys tried to pry him off her. The twins clung to this legs (wtf I have no idea) while James and Daniel tugged on his arms. Beau and I were trying to get him to let go of her collar while Hazel and Kate tugged into Lillian's arm. All ten of us were outside and he let her go and simply yelled at us to never come back.

"Well. This was fun." James sighed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think that we would get kicked out."

"Now we can't go backkkk!" Lillian whined. Apparently we were there for two hours so there were only three more hours until the party started. "Well, we can all go home and get ready?"

It was actually 2:45 so technically there was less then two hours since it takes like thirty minutes to get there. "Sure!"

We said our goodbyes and dropped the boys at their houses. Beau had a little something in mind after the party for her including a ring so I just want it to happen already.

...

Hazel's P.O.V

It was 4:15. "Guys ready?"

We all got dressed in our best party clothes; we went for something different and went for matching tight dresses with long sleeves but different designs. My design was plain black, Kate's had purple sequins, Gabby had black glitter, and Lillian has multicolored flames at the end. Plus we all got matching heels. This is probably our finest.

The drive there consisted of loud music and singing to 5 Seconds of Summer. "What if we became a band? We would sound like girl versions is Adam Levine."

"Wow, Kate."

The lake got back into view and Lillian's eyes went huge. "YOU GUYS DID THIS!?" She yelled when she got out of the car. "Yes."

She pulled us in for a hug. Her bracelets clicked and clanked. "I love you guys."

"We love you too."

Like I said, we went for something different. Our makeup was different: we had our eyes circled in black pretty much from eyeliner and mascara. Our hair was half crumpled and half curled.

Us four held hands and walked towards the group of people. The boys were in jeans and button down shirts and other girls were, like Beau said for Kate's party, sluts.

We all drifted off to other people as the sky got darker and the music got louder.

...

I was talking to a friend when I was suddenly pulled behind into the trees. "Hey! I was talking to someone!"

This mysterious person pressed their lips against mine. It's bandana guy!

"Hello, beautiful."

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you. Do you mind if I steal you away for tonight?"

Lillian's P.O.V

Kate pulled me away from talking to Jai. "Katie I was talking to Jai!"

"I know, but I think you should see this." Why is her voice so serious?

I let her drag me away from the loud music and closer to the trees. "Wait, why where you all the way out here?"

"I was wondering where Beau was. And so I asked some people and they all pointed out here."

She lead me more into the wooded mess and there it was. He was lip locked with someone who was blonde. Her dress was red and strapless. Of course. I knew he had a thing for blondes. I looked at Kate and she looked at me with sympathy. Kate took the cup in my hand and poured it all over them. I had to stifle a laugh; the blonde screamed and gave Kate a death glare. I met Beau's gaze and remembered. Douche. Tears welled in my eyes but I simply brushed it off and walked away.