Chapter 15

Hazel's P.O.V

Once the clock struck 3:15 the girls and I left to go back to the house. It was a pretty successful trip; Gabby loves skating and all of us bought penny boards.

When we got to the house, we all separated to get ready. The boys told us to wear whatever, like that's helpful.

I chose a simple pair of leggings and a sweater with a beanie. Nothing too dressy, nothing too casual. I carefully curled my hair and slipped on Vans before I heard a honk from outside. The boys are here!

Kate was downstairs by the time I got there. She had on shorts and a tank with combat boots. Gabby came rushing down the stairs in capris, Toms, and a striped tank. Lils came in skinny jeans and a long sleeved shirt with a pair of Adidas.

We all filed out the door and into the black van that was parked in the street. I sat in the way back with Daniel and Gabby as Beau, Luke, Lillian, and James sat in front of us. Jai was driving and Kate sat in the passenger seat. "Ready?"

"Yeah!"
__________________________

The nine of us chatted for what seemed like hours but was only half an hour.

Jai pulled in a busy parking lot that held a huge park in front with some of the most famous roller coasters: Twister 2, Tower of Doom, Boomerang, and more. He finally found a parking space, so we all got out of the car. Luke and Kate held hands as Lils and Beau kept their distance...?

I walked next to her as she put away her phone. "What's with you and Beau?"

"We're dating, whyy?"

"Because I was suspecting you two would be holding hands!"

"Well, he thought it would be a good idea to lay low. Ya know, since he and Kris just broke up."

"Ahhh. Makes sense."

I hooked my arm through hers and we both started skipping to the front entrance as everyone else talked and gave us weird looks.

They finally caught up to us after what was like, ever. Slow pokes.

"Nine tickets please."

Beau paid for the tickets and handed us each one. "Thank you!"

"So what should we do first?"

"It seems pretty empty at that ride," Jai pointed to a ride that was called Tilt-a-World. Oh no, Lillian loves this ride.

"OH MERH GAWD YUS WE HAVE TO I LOVE THIS RIDE SO FRIKIN MUCH!" She squealed, jumping up and down. She grabbed Jai's hand and jerked him over to the ride. Beau laughed, "She must really like this ride."

"You have no idea."

We all laughed as we joined the two in line; Jai started talking to Luke as Lillian's gaze was glued to the ride.

"So who's going to sit next to who?"

"Well, Lillian and I will ride together." Beau smirked.

"Luke and I will." Kate announced.

"So Gabby and Hazel, who do you want to ride with?"

"I'll ride with Daniel and Luke."

"And I'll ride with James and Jai."

Once we finished discussing what rides we will for sure go on and when to take a break, it was time to get on. There weren't much carts; there were 6 carts so the other two were filled up by strangers. I sat between Daniel and Luke as they made sure the bar was pushed down far enough so that we all won't go flying all over the place and manage to break our faces or something.