Chapter 28

Luke's P.O.V

*Week later*

"Im so bored!" I groaned, throwing my head back into the couch.

"Shut up, Luke!" Michael yelled from down the hall. Really?

Ashton was being Ashton and was Keeking, the camera soon following me everywhere I went.

"C'mon, Luke!" Ash laughed as he recorded me running away, twisting and turning around the apartment. I opened Hazels' and Lillian's bedroom door, ran in, and jumped onto one of the beds, my heavy body crushing both Lillian and Hazel.

"Luke!" They groaned. Ash was laughing his ass off; Calum came and went up the camera, yelling "I LIKE BANANAS!," before the 36 seconds were over.

"Luke can you please get off? I cant breathe!" Hazel breathed.

"I guess," I huffed. I rolled off and landed on the hardwood floor that hurt like hell. Lillian was laying on the bed so that her leg was dangling off the side, so I grabbed her ankle and pulled her onto the floor. She screeched, landing face first onto the floor.

"LUKE YOU PICKLE DOUCHE WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?"

"BECAUSE I CAN!"

"YOU ARE SUCH AN ABUSIVE FRIEND! ASHTON! LUKE ALMOST BROKE MY NOSE!"

"NO I DIDNT!"

"I SAID ALMOST!"

Our eyed locked and we started laughing like no tomorrow; Hazel even started laughing when I snorted by accident... whoops.

After our fit of laughter, I helped her up. "Why dont we all go mini golfing?"

"With a twist."

"Twist?"

"You see, theres this thing the girls and I found we have always wanted to do. You get a car, golfing stick, and golf balls. You stand on top of the car, and play golf. But only the golf ball will go into air because we'll be on the edge of a cliff." Hazel informed.

"You guys really want to this?"

They both nodded their heads. "Lets go then!"

....

Michael parked the car away from the cliff, and unlocked the car doors. One by one we filled out of the older car we rented just for this.

"Who wants to go first?"

"I do!" I yelled. Gabby handed me the golf stick (idk what its called) and a golf ball. I climbed on top of the car, placing the blue golf ball down.

"C'mon, Luke, you got this!" They cheered.

I bent my knee, like as if I was a girl, and hit the ball. It flew a bit before going down.

One by one we all took turns. Since it was Lillians turn this time, she stood on the car. Michael decided to mess around: he climbed up on the car behind her, like a puma, and yelled. It scared her so much she almost fell. Mikey tried to catch her but it was too late. "CALUM!" Everyone yelled.

He snapped out of his gaze and went wide-eyed. He ran and just in time caught her. Cliche. Very, very cliche. But cute.

We all caught out breathe from this adrenaline rush. Lillian started laughing, then we were all laughing.

"Dont ever do that again!" Calum's voice was serious as he put her feet gently on the ground.

"Hey! Michael scared me!"

The sun was starting to set, so we decided to take a break from 'golfing.' Kate got the car to play music, oldie music, but we didn't really care. Four of us sat on the hood of the car while the other four sat on the ground with their backs leaning on our legs.

Once the sun was setting and one-of-a-time laughs were exchanged, we decided to go out a little bit more before giving the car back to the rental place.

Michael drove down the empty London streets, the windows down and calming music. Mikey pulled over to a gas station out of town, and came back with bags of food. He didn't tell us what he was doing, let alone did we ask. He drove back to where we were at the cliff. "Lets all just have fun!"

All of us laid on the car; some with our backs straight on the roof, or some with our backs on the glass from the front or back windows. We ate the food, laughing and listening to the quietness. It was shocking as to how calming it is here compared to LA; you could literally see the stars, the city lights from Big Ben, and how its quiet. In LA, you're literally in the city lights everywhere, it's full of loud music, and the stars aren't even there.

Gabby laid her head on my arm that was slung around her shoulders. The two of us where staring straight up at the sky. Mikey & Kate were walking around, Ash & Hazel were whispering behind us, and Cal & Lillian were cuddling on the hood in front of us.

After what seemed like minutes but was only hours, we all decided to hit the hay for tonight and return the car tomorrow morning. Kate wanted to drive the car, so Mikey gave her the keys. Ash and Hazel were still whispering as they sat next to each other in the very back seat. Apparently Lils fell asleep so Cal carried her and sat her in the middle seat of the second row. He closed the door after him, buckled up, and held her tight as her head softly laid on his shoulder. Sadly, Gabby and I had to split; I sat next to Lillian as she sat next to Hazel.

*Next Day*

Michael's P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of freshly cooked pancakes. I slowly got up out of bed and tweeted: 'you know its a good day when you smell pancakes'

I walked out of my room, contemplating if I wanted to dye my hair again. Its currently neon green, and wanted to make it not so crazy. Mhm.

The living room was filled with life. Kate was flipping pancakes on the never-used stove, Hazel was wiping off the table, giving it a nice morning glow, Gabby was helping Luke get out the plated and pouring orange juice, and Ashton was doing his usual Good morning Keek. Cal came out of the bathroom and helped Kate flip the pancakes.

"Good morning, Michael!" Kate smiled. Why is everyone so happy today?

Lillian came out of her bedroom and helped Hazel clean around the area, her wet hair perfectly straight, with some occasional waves. Every last inch of batter was cooked; I sat down at the table as everyone sat around/across. Luke handed out plates and glasses while Gabby filled them with juice. Kate handed us plates with two or three pancakes and forks and knifes. Luke also handed us napkins, which I put it on my lap since I wasn't wearing a shirt. Calum placed butter and syrup in the middle of the table as we all made sure we weren't missing anything. Hazel grabbed the freshly cooked bacon out of the microwave and put it on a plate on top of a paper towel. We all picked and grabbed bacon, before digging in. And from here on, I wouldn't change a thing; we're all just one happy family.

*Couple hours later*

"Guys! Why don't we go to the pool?"

"Sure!"

We all ran and grabbed towels, snacks, bags, etc.. All of us were extremely happy for no apparent reason, so why not continue it?

The giant crystal clear pool came into view the more we walked out of the apartment building. No one was there, which was a bonus. Calum just went for it and dived in, his clothes still on. Luke did too, and soon all of us were. I grabbed the inflatable pink microphone and started whacking Ashton as he tried to whack me with a old, flimsy, green noodle.

Everyone was dunking one another; Kate and I shared a under water kiss. (They just finished their tour a couple days ago, so I'm planning on taking her on another date tomorrow. We really dont have a standing point at the moment.) All eight of us played chicken; The ones who won the most were Kate and I.

We're all currently drying up, our clothes were sucked to our bodies when we jumped out of the pool.

"Well guys, I had a great day."

"Me too."