Chapter 3

" Are you ready for your present ? " Mamma asked .

I sat there on my bed with my eyes closed and nodded .

I heard a shuffling of feet and then I felt something on my lap .

" Alright . " she said and I opened my eyes to see Tatia and mamma staring at me intently .

I looked down and saw 3 goregous dresses and I gapsed .

" Happy birthday ! " they both said .

I smiled .

" I got 3 too ! " Tatia said .

" Yes , and your sister helped make the red one ." mamma said .

I ran a hand over the delicate fabric wich must've cost a fortune . I knew mamma and Tatia were excited about the gifts that Ruth and I had brought back . I brought mamma 5 dresses and Tatia 4 and I'd gotten 4 from the voyage as well .

I looked down at the three dresses made by my mother and sister . They were so intercately stiched and crafted , it made me want to cry . I almost did.

One dress of scarlet , one of royal blue and the other of hunter green .

" Which one shall I wear to dinner ? " I asked .

" The blue one . Blue always was your best color . " Tatiana said and mamma nodded .

I smiled as I slid into my blue dress that hugged my curves . I brushed my long hair and put on one of the only things of value that I owned . A match lapis pendant . It was my favorite . Tatia slipped into a gown of pink and mother slipped into a red one . Aunt Ruth said she was ill from the voyage and gave her appologizes .

" Alright , girls . " mamma said .

We were about to get in the cart when I thought of something .

" Wait ! I'll meet you there ! I'll take moonrose . I forgot something. " I said .

Mamma nodded and Tatia looked a little annoyed.

I rolled my eyes and got on Moonrose and galloped toward the meadow . Once there, I picked up a white rose and pinned it in my dark hair and rode towards Esther and Rebeka's home .

* Klaus's P.O.V * ( Klaus's Point Of View )

I sighed .

" Remind me why we're inviting the seamstrice to dine with us again ? " I whined .

" Because she has two daughter . Two VERY beautiful daughters . " mother said .

" Yes , and I think I've made friends . " Rebeka said gleefully .

" I thought she only had one daughter . " Kol inquired .

" Her youngest has just returned home from her travels . " mother explained .

Just then the Petrova's rode up in thier cart and I saw only one daughter . The same one I've seen everyday for the past 6 months . The same one I'd had a little crush on . Tatiana Petrova smiled a nice smile as she got out of her cart with her pretty mother .

" We're so glad you could join us . " mother said .

" Thank you for having us . " the seamstress , Lucile Petrova said .

Tatia smiled at Elijah and I . We all knew the Petrovas and mother claimed that she invited them so that we could get aqquinted with the younger Petrova sister .

" Where is young Anna ? " Rebeka asked .

" She should be here soon , sorry about that . Our appologizes . She forgot something last minitue . " Lucile Petrova said , making an excuse for her daughter .

My father , mother , 4 brothers and one sister and I were all looking at the Petrova women before us . They were both so beautiful . It almost hurt my eyes . Then , as if brighter then the sun , I felt a presence . We all turned to see a woman far more elegant and beautiful then the two Petrovas before us . This woman was flawless . She had the face of and angel and I knew I wasn't the only one who reconized this . She was riding a dapple-grey mare with her long locks billowing out behing her . I looked closer . She looked similar to Tatiana , but this woman was far more goregous . There were subtle differences that comanded your attention . I heard Elijah and Kol gasp . Finn and Henrick's mouths dropped open at the sight of her .

The woman pulled her horse to a stop and gracefully slid down the tall horse before we could even offer assistance.

" My appologizes . " She said appologetically .

" You're just in time . " Rebeka said .

" Boys , I would like you to meet Anastasia Petrova . " mother said .

For the first time , Anastasia met our eyes and I felt the wind knocked out of me.

" Hello . And please , call me Anna. " she said , delicately .

I smiled and Elijah did too . Finn and Henrick were busy gawking at her while Kol was looking her up and down .

Anna blushed bright crimson and linked arms with Tatia who rubbed her sister's shoulder affectionately .

" Who's hungry ? " father asked , still looking at the 3rd and youngest Petrova woman in our presence .