Chapter 11

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I got dressed that evening , anxious to carry out my plan . I'd told Damon and Stefan about it and I was hoping it would work . I slid into a black dress with a dangerously low neckline and put on a leather jacket over top of it , paired with a pair of heels and I left my hair down and untamed . When I walked out , Stefan and Damon looked shocked .

" Alright , if I'm not back by tomarrow morning , then I'm probably in danger . " I said .

Stefan nodded and I hugged both of them .
" Thank you . " I said .
" Be careful . " Damon said .

I nodded and walked out and headed toward the Mikealson Mannor . It was dark when I knocked on the door .
" Bloody hell , who are you and what do you want ? " I heard Klaus yell .

He opened the door and looked me up and down .

" Is that anyway to speak to a lady ? " I asked , moving past him , brushing a hand over his shoulder seductively .

He looked suprised .
" I've come to reconconcile , Nik . " I said , slowly .

" Oh really . And what brought this up ? " He asked , shutting the door and moving over to me .

" I just ... miss you . I need you , darling . " I said sweetly .

Klaus smirked .
" I knew you couldn't resist me . " he said .

I rolled my eyes , but I played along .
Klaus walked over and poured drinks .
He handed me one and held it up to mine .

" To us . " he said .

" To us . " I repeated as we clacked glasses and took a sip .

Klaus put his drink down and pulled me into his strong arms .

" That's more like it . " he said , smirking as he started to kiss me .

I kissed him back and pulled him closer to me . I wrapped my arms around his neck and took out my white ash stake . Just as I was about to stab him , he flipped me onto the floor , breaking the stake in half .
" I should've guessed , love . " he said , annoyed .

I bounced back off the floor and faced him .

" You know , that's dissapointing . " he said , sighing .
" I know , I was looking forward to daggering you for the next few centuries . " I said , glaring .

" You'll pay for that . " he said as he pinned me aganist the wall .

He put both of his arms up so I couldn't move .

" I intend on getting what I want and what I want is you . Now . " he said .

He unzipped my leather jacket and threw it over on a chair and started to kiss me passionately .
" Klaus . No ! " I protested , terrified that I'd lose all of my sanity .

He countinued to kiss me and then my phone went off .

He picked it up and laughed .
" Damon ? Damon Salvatore ? Really ? " he asked , irritated .

" He's just a friend . " I said , taking a deep breath .

Klaus chuckled .
" Now honestly , you don't expect me to believe that do you ? " he asked , starting to kiss me again .
" Yes . I do . Why not ? You believed me once . " I whispered .

" Once . " he said , kissing my neck .

I heard the door slam and gasps and a mutter of words .
" Bloody hell ? Really ? Now ? Of all times , now ? " Klaus asked , annoyed  .

I turned to see Elijah , Kol , and Finn frozen in thier places .

" Anastasia ? " Kol gawked .

Finn and Elijah were speechless.

" Hello , again , boys . " I said , pushing out of Klaus's arms .

" What are you doing here ? " Finn asked , astonished .
" Trying to dagger me . " Klaus said , rolling his eyes .

Kol and Finn chuckled .

" That didn't look like daggering . " Finn said .

" If anyone can do it , it's her . " Kol muttered .

Klaus shot him a glare .

Elijah looked hurt and I knew it was because of Klaus and I . I never meant to hurt him . I was planning on nuetralizing Klaus , not making out with him .

" Cheer up , Elijah , at least she came here to kill me . " Klaus said , angrily to see his brother upset by our display of affection .
" Yes , at least she did . " Elijah recovered .
" Boys . " I said .

" Well you know , if she'd come here to dagger you , she would've done it , she wouldn't have hesitated and you are to much the gentleman to kiss her . Espeacially the way she's used to . " Klaus said , glaring .

" Yes and you aren't . " Elijiah shot back .
They were about to get in a physical fight .

" NO ! Please ! Don't fight ! Please don't fight . " I said , getting in the middle of them .

" Get out of the way , Anna . " Klaus said .
" Don't talk to her like that ! " Elijah growled .

Everything started to dim and I fell to the floor .