Chapter 14

I woke up in Klaus's room in his arms . I yawned and stretched .
" Morning , my lovely . " he said .

I smiled and he bent down and kissed me .
" I have some bussiness to take care of today ,but you're welcome to sleep until I get back . " he said .

" I should get home ,but I'll see you tomarrow ? " I asked.
He nodded and I got up and went home . When I got there , Damon and Stefan were there with Elena .
" Get the hell out of my house . " I said .

" We just came to talk . " Stefan said .

" I don't believe the lady wants to talk . " someone said stepping out from behind me.

Eiljah !
I said , whirling around and throwing my arms around him .

" Hello , angel . I came by to talk to you too , but I see there is a line . " he said , sarcastically .

I laughed .

" I was worried about you . " I said .
" I'm fine , Anna . " he said , brushing a stray hair from my face .

I nodded .

Someone cleared thier throat.

" Get out . " I ordered .
" Anna, I'm sorry. We all are. " Damon said .
" I don't believe you . " I hissed.
" She doesn't really believe anyone. " Elijah said , chuckling .

I playfully slapped him and he laughed .

" Last time I checked , you were all on speaking terms . " Elijah said .
" That was before they wanted me to kill Klaus and put me back in a box ! " I growled .

" Oh .. that's all ? " Elijah asked , sarcastically.
I nodded.

" Look , we're sorry . We wouldn't put you back in the coffin . " Elena said.
" I don't trust you.  " I said .

Damon and Stefan sighed .
" Well if you need anything , call us . " they said .

" I'll see to it that's she's taken care of . " Elijah said , opening the door for them .

They all walked out and Elena gave one last pleading look .

" Anna , meet me in the woods tonight . I have something important to tell you . " Elijah said  .

I nodded and then he was gone .

I read poerty the rest of the day , reflecting on my life.

5 miniutes before 11:00 , I stood in the woods , underneath a big tree wearing a pair of jeans and a black tank top . I heard Elijah's soft steps walk up behind me .
" Alright , Elijah . Something is bothering you and I want to know what it is. " I said , crossing my arms .
" This won't be easy. " he said .

Elijah took a deep breath .

" Anastasia , do you trust me ? " he asked .

" With my life . " I said .

" Anastasia , do you remeber the year you went traveling with your aunt  ? "  he asked .

I nodded .
" And Tatiana stayed home . " I said .

Elijah nodded .
" Well , in that year , your sister , she got pregnant out of wedlock . " Elijah said.

I gasped .

" That's not possible . She would've told me . Mamma would've told me ! "I said .

" I'm sorry you had to find out this way. There's something else ..." he said , pausing .

" Tell me ! " I yelled.
" Tatiana and Klaus ... they .... had an affairs when you went to go buy silk for your mother on your 2 day trips . " Elijah said .

I almost fell to the ground , but Elijah caught me  .

" You're lying to me ! I hate you ! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND ! I THOUGHT YOU CARED ABOUT ME ! YOU'RE JUST JELOUS! KLAUS WOULD NEVER DO THAT ! NIETHER WOULD TATIA , SHE'S MY SISTER ! " I sceamed !

I started to run and I left Elijah and ran to the Mikealson mannor . I kicked down the door and Kol , Finn and Rebeka were just watching me . Elijah ran past me and stood by Kol .

I stepped off of the door and walked upstairs . I kicked down the door to Klaus's study and walked in . He was sititing in a chair , drinking a glass of wine.

" Is it true ? " I demanded .

" What are you talking about and why are you so fired up , love ? " he asked , confused .
" You and Tatia ! Is it true ? "I demanded again , this time with more force . I knew they could hear me downstairs easily .
" No , it's not true . " he said .

" Elijah said ---" Klaus cut me off .
" Jelousy , I assume . You are a prize indeed. " he said .

We kissed and I walked downstairs with Klaus's arm securely around my hips  .

I looked cruel and stone-faced as I stood before Elijah. I slapped him across the face .
" How dare you ?! " I asked and then I walked out .