Chapter 18

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I've been so happy ever since we got rid of Mikeal. It's been 3 months and Katherine and I do everything together . I hang out with Rebeka , Caroline and Elena alot too . Katherine and I have  traveled around the world for a month and I talk to Elijah every night ! How could I have been so blind ?  He was there all along !

"Are you ready ? " Katherine asked .

" Yeah . I hope our flight gets in soon ! " I said as I looked out my window at the clouds .

Everyone agreed it would be a good idea if I left Mystic Falls for awhile , just to calm down and Katherine volunteered to take me . She was like a sister ! A better sister then Tatia ever was ! UGH ! I shouldn't even be thinking about that traitor !

The captain made an announcement to prepare for landing and Katherine and I smirked . Only a few short minutes and we would be back to wreak havoc on Mystic Falls again !

We grabbed our luggage and walked out to where we parked .

I'd bought a BMW convertible . I got in the driver's seat and hit the gas , not caring about the speed limits or anyone watching. Katherine hit the stereo and " Tonight I'm Lovin' You " by Enrique Iglasias came on and we sang along . I was surprised how quickly I became modernized . We were on the interstate and the song was still blaring. We saw some cute guys wave to us in a car beside us . Katherine winked and I waved . I guess they liked the red halter top I was wearing. The light turned green and by the time we hit Mystic Falls , " Livin' La Vida Loca " by Ricky Martin was blaring as I sped through town , catching the eye of high school students just getting out of class . I saw Stefan's mouth drop open as he , Elena , Matt , Caroline , Tyler , and Jeremey watched us sped by . Katherine was dancing and I waved . They just gawked . We caught a red light right in front of the school and people were staring as Katherine and I laughed at a joke she'd told me on the plane . We tore by Damon , who was walking through town . Elijah here I come !

* Elena's P.O.V *

Was that Anna ? And Katherine ? I didn't know they were coming back today . We all stared as they drove by blaring music. They looked like California exchange students !
" Was that ... Anna ? " Stefan asked .

" Yeah . " Matt said .

" You're drooling . " Caroline giggled .

Matt and Tyler wiped away their spit .

Something is different about her .

" Am I the only one who things she might've lost it ? " I asked .

" Should we worry ? " Matt asked .

" We'll have to ask Elijah . " Tyler said .

" She looks .... " Stefan started .
" Good . " Matt finished .

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I dropped Katherine off at the house ( we're roommates ) and drove to the Mikealson's house. I got them all gifts from all the places I went. I parked and walked to the front door , knocking lightly on the door . Rebeka opened the door with a smile and hugged me .

" YOU'RE BACK ! " she squeaked .

" Yeah , and I brought you all presents ! " I said .

I walked in and Kol , Finn , and Klaus were in the foyer , waiting for me .

" Here . They all have your names on it . " I said , handing Rebeka the big bag .

" Anna , you look flawless , as always . " Kol said .

I smiled .
" Hello , boys . " I said , hugging Kol and Finn, completely ignoring Klaus .

Elijah appeared at the top of the stairs , smiling .