Chapter 55

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I woke up in Elijah's and I's bed and I had no idea how long I'd been asleep . I looked at myself in the mirror across from the bed and I looked the same. Long dark hair and ivory skin , same smal figure . So I decided I'd get up and see my baby . So I walked downstairs in a short lace dress with a low neckline . Everyone got up and instantly I was in Elijah's arms . Where I wanted to be.
" How long was I out ? " I asked .
" 5 day ." Klaus said .
" Damn . " I said .
" Are you ready to see your baby girl ? " Elena asked , walking around the corner with a toddler . She was beautiful with my hair and skin and Elijah's eyes and nose . She had my smile and she smiled at me .

" What are you going to call her ? " Kol asked .

I smiled . A brilliant thought had come to my mind as I pulled Elijah into the kitchen and told him my amazing name plan . He smiled .
" Perfect . " he said .

We walked back out , hand in hand .

" So ? " Katherine asked .
" Welcome to the family Nikolina Elekah Petrova Mikaelson . " I said , taking my little girl in my arms .

Everyone smiled .

" Mamma . " she said , playing with my hair .

I smiled .
" Yes . " I said , brushing a stray hair from her face .

" She's JUST like you. " Elijah said.
" Oh really now ? Then we'll get along fine , won't we ? " I asked .

Nikolina laughed and clapped her hands . Jeremey walked through the door with another girl . A vampire. A strange vampire I didn't know around my baby. My Nikki .

" Aunt Anna ! " Jeremey said , rushing forward to hug me .

The girl by the door looked a little nervouse and intimidated . Good .
" Excuse me ! Who the hell are you ? " I asked , glaring at her .
Elijah cleared his throat and I shot him a glare .
" I'm Alexandria Petrova . " she said sheepishly .

" Wait , WHAT ! " I demanded .
" Anna . Anna , love , calm down . You're losing your temper . " Elijah cautioned .

I looked closer and realized something . She looked exactly like the girl I saw mauled by the werewolf the night I was turned into a vampire . A Petrova girl .

" I'm Tatiana's daughter . " she said , looking over at my sister .

" What the hell ? " I asked .

Klaus and Kol chuckled .

" I need an advil . " I said , handing the baby to Elena and walking into the kitchen in search of some pain relief .