Chapter 46

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I woke up in Elijah's arms , wearing the slip of my gown with my head on his bare chest . I looked up at him and he was still asleep . I stroked his cheek gently and kissed him softly , careful not to wake him . I got up and slipped into leather shorts and a whitelace tank top  and walked downstairs , humming. 

" Someone sounds happy . " Kol commented .

" I AM happy , Kol .  At least I think I am . " I said , grabbing an apple  out of the freezer . They were all sitting down in the living room and I walked in an took a seat in between Klaus and Kol .
" Morning boys . " I said , pecking thier cheeks .

Rebeka laughed .
" Where are the others ? " I asked .
" Tatia and Kat are shopping . Jeremey is in his room and Elena is at Stefan's . " Rebeka said .
Rose and Trevor walked into the room , just gawking at me . I glared at Rose and got up and stood at the bottom of the stairs , leaning on the staircase .
" Jeremey ! " I called .

Jeremey walked downstairs and hugged me .
" What is it , Aunt Anna? " he asked yawning .
" I was wondering if you wanted to take a walk ? " I asked .

" Sure . " he said and we linked arms and walked out .

" So , Jer , what have I missed ? " I asked .

" Well , Kol and Katherine are a thing . So are Tatia and Klaus . Rebeka is still single and uh .... Elijah has been a zombie without you . Rose has been hitting on him non-stop . " Jeremey said .
" Oh. " I said .

" Aunt Anna , don't worry . Compared to you , she needs to wear a bag over her head . " Jeremey said and I laughed , hugging him .
" I missed you . " I said.
" I missed you too . Nobody cooks cookies like you . " he said .

I rolled my eyes and we walked back inside . Jermemey made his way into the kitchen .
" No sweet this early ! " I called.

" Yeah , yeah ! " he called back .

I rolled my eyes and I felt arms around my waist .

" What are you doing this morning , angel ? " Elijah asked , kissing me .

I sighed .
" Just having a conversation with Jeremey about the rules of sugar this early  . " I said .

Elijah chuckled and we walked over to his siblings and Rose and Trevor .
" Morning Elijah. " everyone said.
" Klaus , Kol , Rebeka , you and I have bussiness to take care of for 2 days . Our flight leaves this afternoon . " Elijah said .

" You're leaving ? " I asked .
" Just for a few days , love . " he said , strokeing my cheek.

" As long as you come back soon. " I said .
" Always. " Elijah said , kissing my hand .
" EWW ! " Jeremey said , walking back upstairs .

I laughed as Elijah picked me up and carried me back upstairs . He laid me down on the bed and  picked up a big black suitcase and started packing .

" Rose will be coming along with us , since you two can't get along and Trevor will stay with you as a personal assistant . " he said , laughing .

I rolled my eyes and Elijah walked into the closet . When he came out , I was laying across his suitcase on my back with my legs crossed . Elijah chuckled and walked over , kissing my nose .
" I'm going to miss you . " I whispered.

" Not more then I'm going to miss you. " he said  .

" Wanna bet ? " I asked , pulling him into a steamy kiss.

Later that evening , I walked downtairs to say goodbye to the originals and Tatia and Katherine . ( They were going to visit some friends )

" I'll see you all soon . " I said , hugging all of them .( Except Rose . I glared at her . )

When I got to Elijah, he pulled me into a kiss , dipping me low . I smiled and pulled back  .

" Stay out of trouble .If at all possible . " he said .

I laughed .
" I will if you do . I'll see you in a few days , love ." I said , strokeing his cheek .

He smiled and then turned to Trevor .

" Make sure she doesn't die , or blow something up , or light something on fire or answer the door , or talk to strangers ... well you get the point . Speaking of ... NO pointy things . " he said.

Everyone laughed and I rolled my eyes .

They walked out the door .
" I love you ! " I called and Elijah turned around and blew me a kiss before getting into the car and driving out of sight .

I was the only one in the house with Trevor . Elena and Jeremey had plans and so I just walked over and sat down on the couch .
" So ... Trevor , is it ? What did you do that you needed a pardon from my Elijah ? " I asked .

" I fell in love with a woman and tried to protect her . I was supposed to hand her over to Klaus, but I helped her escape . " he said sadly .
" Oh . What was her name ? " I asked , filling a nail .

" Katerina . " he said .

I paused .
" As in Katherine . My decendant ? " I asked .

Trevor nodded .
" Akward ." I muttered .