Chapter 47

* Anastasaia's P.O.V  *

I woke up the next morning and got up , throwing on jeans and a sweater . I walked downstairs and Trevor had made breakfast .
" I hope you like pancakes . " he said .
" Oh . Thanks ." I said , suprised . 

I ate and we talked more . I fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up , Trevor was staring at me .
" Do I have something on my face ?" I asked .

" No , it's just ... you're so beautiful . " he said .
" Oh . Uh ... thanks ... " I muttered , sitting up .

Before I knew it , Trevor was kissing me , pulling me close against him . I pushed him away but I was human now and I wasn't that strong . Trevor looked mad .

" TREVOR ! " I yelled .
" Elijah doesn't care about you ! " he said .
" That's not true . " I said .
He grabbed his phone and showed me a video . Elijah kissing Rose in a hotel room .

My voice choked in my throat .

" No . " I said.
" That's filiming live . " Trevor said .

I picked up my phone and called Elijah and when I did , Elijah's phone in the video rang. I threw the phone down breaking it . Then Trevor pulled me into another kiss and I was just frozen in shock .

* Elijah's P.O.V *

I was talking with Rose , when she pushed me against the wall and kissed me . I was in such shock that I had to let my mind process what was happeining and I pushed her off through the other wall . She set me up !

* Anastaisa's P.O.V *

I'm done with this . I said . Trevor was till kissing me and trying to ... drink my blood. Hell naw . Good thing for Stefan , who walked in looking for Elena's phone because she forgot it . He tackled Trevor and helped me off of the floor .

" Are you alright ? " he asked .
" No . " I said .

He pulled me into a hug and just held me while I cried .