Chapter 4

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

" He was goregous ! THEY were goregous ! " I thought as I followed them to a table . The two eldest boys were so handsome . I'd never seen anyone that handsome before ! Esther , mamma , Tatia , and Rebeka were getting the finishing touches on dinner and just as I got up to help , Esther motioned me back down with a warm gesture . I nodded and smiled , turning back to see my hosts all staring at me with a curiosity , I noticed that Esther's husband had dissapeared . It was a very uncomfortable feeling . Almost as if I was being put under inspection , but not in a cruel way . Just an admiration I'd never seen before . They seemed so eager to please me , it almost made me want to laugh .

One of them cleared his throat .

" I don't believe we've ever met . I'm Klaus . Klaus Mikealson. " said one of the older blondes .

He had charm and good looks .

" I'm Elijah . It's a pleasure , Miss Petrova . " said one with dark hair who was just as handsome as the first .

" I'm Finn , miss . " said another dark haired one .

" Hello , I'm Henrick . " he said smiling kindly .

" I'm Kol . " said the last .

" Please , gentlemen . Call me Anna . It's very nice to meet you . I don't recall Rebeka ever mentioning she had any brothers . Let alone any as charming as those that stand before me . " I said , smiling at each of them , but stopping to smile at Klaus and Elijah a moment longer then the rest .

They seemed to notice .

" I haven't seen you around , but I'm sure that I would've remembered a face as angelic as yours . " Klaus said , kissing my hand .

I laughed .

" Your too kind . I've been traveling around the globe with my aunt . She insists . " I said , blushing .

All of his brothers were staring at us and we looked into eachother's eyes , almost as if we knew what the other was thinking .

I looked down and sighed .

" It's good to be back. I missed Tatia and your sister seems nice . I'm sure we'll all get along very nicely . " I said .

" VERY nicely . " Klaus said , looking at me .

I smiled and nodded .

A few seconds after that , the food came and we all sat down and ate and talked about minor things .

After dinner was over , the adults gathered around and talked and all of us children walked outside.

" Let's play a game ! " Rebeka suggested .

" Like what ? " Kol asked .

" I don't know .... " Rebeka said thoughtfully .

I looked at Tatia and smiled .

" What is it ? " Finn asked .

" We could play the game we made up as children ... " I suggested .

" The searching one ? " Tatia asked .

I nodded .

" Oh , alright . So here is how you play . One person counts to a certain number and the rest try and hide . The object of the game is to be the last one found . " Tatia explained .

Everyone nodded .

" Alright , do we get partners ? " Henrick asked .

" It doesn't matter . " I said .

" Who's counting ? " Kol asked .

" I'll count . " Rebeka voulenteered .

She started counting and we all ran in opposite directions . I ran into the edge of the woods and hid behind a thick oak tree . I suddenly felt hands on my hips and yelped , but someone clapsed a hand over my mouth . Then I saw Klaus . I sighed and took a deep breath .

" I didn't mean to frighten you . " he chuckled .

I rolled my eyes .

" I was thinking , maybe we could take a walk tomarrow ? " he asked .

I nodded happily .

He smiled and then we heard his sister's light footsteps .

Klaus grabbed me and pulled me around the other side of the tree and behind a big rock , on the ground .

I was sitting on the ground with my back against a boulder , hiding from the sister of the man who's arms I was now tangled in . A man I'd just met .

I knew he could hear my loud breathing and my heart beating loudly and in response , he stroked my hair gently and pulled me tighter against him .

We sat like that for I don't know how long when finally , we heard everyone come out of thier hiding places , but still Klaus and I didn't move .

We heard them calling our names and I quietly got up , followed by Klaus . We walked back to the group and they all stared at us .

" Where were you ? " Elijah asked .

" Klaus found me . Otherwise , I might've been lost in this forest all night . " I lied .

Klaus chuckled at my little story and then nodded .

We would see what tomarrow holds .