Chapter 5

The next day , I dressed in my lavender gown from Europe and brushed out my long hair . I watched as I let it slide down my shoulders to about the back of my knees . I slid into some worn flat shoes and grabbed a l purple flower from one of our bushes and pinned it in my hair . I heard someone clear thier throat and I turned around, expecting to see Klaus . I gasped when I realized it was Elijah standing before me and not his brother .

" Oh ! Elijah ! " I choked out suprised .

" I did not mean to frighten you , my lady . " he said .

" It's alright . You didn't frighten me . You just .... surpised me . " I said , smiling .

Elijah smiled .
" I was just wondering if you wanted to ---- " he was interupted by Klaus .

" Are you ready ? " he asked.

Elijah turned to him and Klaus chuckled .
" What are you doing here , Elijah ? " he asked .
" What are YOU doing here ? " Elijah retorted .

" Anna and I were just going for a walk . " he said , putting an arm around my small waist .

Elijah looked hurt and dissapointed .

" Then by all means , have a wonderful time . Anna , I'll see you soon . " he said as he excused himself and walked away with hastened steps .

" Shall we ? " Klaus asked .

I nodded and Klaus put an arm around my waist , leading me down the path . We walked through the woods on the narrow path and once we were halfway through the forest , he stopped and looked at me .
" What is it ? " I questioned.
" I just have something to tell you . " he said . yes .

I nodded and Klaus grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes .
" I must admit , I'm quite taken with you . I've never felt like this before . " he said .

A smile smile crossed my lips .
" I feel the same way , Mr , Mikealson . " I said .

Before I knew it , Klaus pulled me closer and our lips met . I knew he was aware that he caught me off gaurd because he smiled into the kiss . We pulled back and looked into eachother's eyes and for once , I didn't see a man . I saw an innocent young boy bewitched by a girl and I put a hand on his cheek . We kissed again and I felt his hands pull me close against his chest as he put his hands on my hips . I'd never felt like that before.

This was the beginning of a beautiful adventure . Or so I thought .