Chapter 38

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

" Darling .... " I heard Elijah murmur .

" Mmmmm .... ? " I asked, cuddling deeper into his arms .
" Jeremey's teacher and Elena forgot her lunch  . " Elijah said.

I grumbled and turned over .
" 5 more minitues ... " I hissed .
" Darling .... you have to get up . " Elijah coaxed.
" No ! I hate everyone ! I hope they all die in a nuclear explosion ! " I growled .

- 15 minutes later -

" Anna ! Anastasia Marie Petrova , release your death grip on the mattress and get dressed ! " Elijah said , annoyed.
He was pulling on my legs while I clung to the mattress and head board .
" NO ! " I yelled .
Elijah walked back in with a squirt gun and blasted me with water .
" NO ! I hate you ! I hate life ! Let me sleep ! " I whinned .

Elijah put the super soaker down when he realized it wouldn't work and walked over , tickling my feet . When I let go of the bed , be picked me up and carried me into the bathroom , dropping me in a tub of ice water .

" AHHHHH ! DAMMNIT ! Bloody hell ! DAMN ! " I screamed as I stepped out in my soggy night gown .

Elijah was leaning against the door , laughing .

" You know , you're rather unpleasant in the mornings . " he said , tossing me a towel .

I rolled my eyes .
" What time is it ? " I asked .
" 8:50 . " Elijah said .
" DAMN ! " I yelled .

My appointment was at 9:15 . I zoomed around my room and got dressed in a deep crimson tank top with a v neckline and jeans with a black leather jacket and ballet flats . My hair was curly and down as I blew Elijah a kiss and ran to my car . I had 5 minitues to be there so I hit the gas and used my vampire speed to flash into the teacher's office right on time. A young red haired teacher looked startled to see me .
" Hello , Mr. Zimmers . I'm Jeremey's guardian . I don't believe we've met . " I said , extending a hand to the flustered teacher .

He flashed me a smile .
" I don't beleive I've had the pleasure . And your name is ? " he asked , checking me out .

I smiled .

" Anastasia Petrova . " I said .
" Petrova ? I don't think I've heard that name mentioned before . And what is your relation to the Gilbert children ? " he asked .
" I'm thier aunt . You see , it's rather complicated but in the short version , I'm Elena's birth mother's younger sister . I'm all they have left  .  " I lied .

He looked confused for a moment but then he went back to normal.

" And how old are you , Miss Petrova ? " he asked , looking down at my crossed legs .

" I'm 18 , about to be 19 . I graduated schooling 2 years earlier and got a head start on college . " I lied .

" And what is your occupation ? " he asked .

I thought a moment and then I had a briliant thought.
" I'm a historian on the 10th centuary . " I said , flashing my teeth .

He looked surprised .

" Oh , really , how interesting ... " he said .

" So is my fiance .But his education far excedes mine . " I said , flashing my ring as I ran a hand  through my hair .

He looked taken back .
" Fiance ? " he asked .
" Yes , Elijah Mikaelson. You might have heard of his family . They're very wealthy. They own that big manison on the hill . " I said , makeing a point .

The teacher cleared his throat .

" I see . " he said .
" Now , about Jeremey's grades ... I hear he has a C ? " I asked .
" Yes , I wanted to ask if you could help him and encourage him at home . " Mr . Zimmers said .
" Of course . I garentee that his grade will be nothing less then a 95 on the next history test . Now , if you excuse me , Elena forgot her lunch . It was a pleasure ... " I said , shaking his hand and getting up .

I walked down the hall to English class and knocked politely on the door . The teacher came and answered the door , another man , young as well with blonde hair .

" Oh ! " he said .

" Hello , I'm sorry to intrude , but Elena left her lunch on the counter . " I said .

" No problem . " the teacher said , looking me up and down .

I walked in and saw Elena sitting in the back with Stefan , Matt , Caroline ,Bonnie and Tyler .

" Oh ,thanks aunt Anna . " she said as I handed her her lunch .
" No problem , make sure you come right home after school . Family dinner . " I said .
She nodded .

I turned around and waved to Stefan and Caroline who waved back. I noticed all of the other students staring at me and gawking . I walked back to the teacher .

" Thank you . " I said .

" No problem . I don't believe we've met . I'm Mr .Brown . " he said .

" Anastasia Petrova , I'm Elena's aunt . " I said , shaking his hand.

" I wasn't aware that she had an aunt . " he said .

I was aware of all the other students listening intently to our conversation .
" Yes , well , I'm her birth mother's younger sister , now if you excuse me , I really must be going ,but it was nice meeting you . Oh and the answer to number 1 is Robert Frost ." I said , walking out .