Chapter 13

Klaus and I walked out hand in hand and we walked downstairs to the originals and the Salvatores .

Rebeka smiled wide when she saw us together and Elijah looked at the ground . Damon looked hurt ,Stefan looked calm and Kol and Finn looked suprised.

I was going to forget the past few hundred years and just fall in love with Klaus again and I think I made that perfectly clear .

" I'll pick you up at 8:00 . " Klaus said .

I nodded and he pulled me into another passionate kiss right in front of Elijah and Damon . He dipped me low to show off and then he stood me up and I blushed. He chuckled .
" I'll see you tonight , Nik . " I said , blowing him a kiss .

I turned to the other Mikealsons who were just staring back in forth from Klaus to me .

" Thank you . All of you . Rebeka , maybe we can go shopping . " I said and she hugged me .

" Bye , Finn . Stay out of trouble Kol . I said , hugging both of them.

I turned to Elijah who wouldn't even look at me.

" I'll see you later , Elijah . " I said , hugging him tightly .

Only when I let go , did he look up . He tried to smile and I did too .

I waved and walked out with Damon and Stefan .

* Klaus's P.O.V *

" So , are you going to try and kill me now ? " I asked Elijah , crossing my arms .

" No , not if she cares about you . I could never do that to her . " he said quietly .

I laughed .

" Haven't you realized it yet ? She'll always care about me . " I said , smirking .
" I know . " he said and then he walked out .
" You're so cruel to him . " Kol said .

" He just doesn't understand ..... she's never stopped falling for me . " I said , and I walked upstairs to get ready to take Anastasia out to dinner .

* Elijah's P.O.V *

Nobody understands ! I can't let her do this to herself again ! Klaus is no good and he's been lying to her for almost a milenium ! It makes me sick ! How can he do that to her ? I should tell her . I  need to expose him for what he is . I started to tell her that night , but he stopped me .

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I got dressed in a short hunter green dress with a halter attached to the sweetheart neckline . I curled my hair and stepped into matching heels and I grabbed a black lace shawl . I smiled at myself in the mirror and checked the clock . 5:45 . I'd spent all day gettin ready . I walked out and saw Caroline , Bonnie , Elena , Stefan and Damon . They all stared at me .

" Where are you going looking like that ? " Caroline asked , smiling . "
" I have a date . " I said , happily.
" With who ? " Elena asked .

" Klaus . " I said , laughing.

Bonnie , Caroline and Elena looked confused at Stefan and Damon .

" I thought we brought you back to KILL Klaus . " Bonnie said , irritated.
" We did . " Damon asked .

" Why won't you kill him ? " Bonnie demanded.

" Because , somewhere ... deep down , he has humanity . They all do and I'll find it . " I said .

I grabbed a drink of wine .

" Besides , I love him . I always have . " I said .

" Maybe we should undo the spell and send you back , then . " Bonnie said .