Chapter 45

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

After dinner with the family  , Elijah and I walked upstairs into his room . I guess he'd moved back in . As soon as we shut the door , I was in his arms, locked in a passionate kiss with the love of my life. He kissed my lips , down my jawline to my neck .

" I never stopped loving you . " he whispered into my ear .

" I never stopped falling in love with you . " I replied , pulling him closer .

" Always. " he said .

" Forever . " I said .
" A thousand years . " he said  .
" More . " I replied .
" Eternity . " he said , kissing me .

" Longer . " I said , kissing him , entagling my fingers in his dark hair .

Elijah pulled me over to the bed ontop of him and we countinued to kiss .

* Tatiana's P.O.V *

Rose still looked embarressed .

" You look a little embarressed . " I commented .

She gulped and Kol laughed .

" Wise decision , because it Anastasia doesn't like you , then the odds are , nobody will . " Kol said with his arms around Katerina .

" So , you're saying she hates us ? " Trevor asked.
Klaus sighed .
" Hard to say . " he said .

" If she sees you with Elijah again , then she will . " Rebeka added .
" She is .... goregous . " Trevor said , dreamily .

" Here we go . " Stefan muttered . 

" If you were smart , you wouldn't even attempt any romantic involvement with the most powerful couple the world has ever known . " I said .

" What do you think they're doing up there ? " Jeremey asked .

" Three guesses . " Kol said , laughing.