Chapter 8

* Klaus's P.O.V *

Elijah , Tyler and I were sitting down drinking a glass of wine when the Salvatores walked in .

" How good of you to visit . " I said , chuckling .

" We want to know what you know about the original Petrova family . " Stefan said .  

" Now why would we want to revisit those memories ? " Elijah asked .

" Because in the records , there is only one Petrova . Tatiana . The original doppleganger , but there's someone else , isn't there ? " Damon asked .

I exchanged a glance with Elijah . We never talked about her . She was long dead by now .

* Damon's P.O.V *

It had been 3 days since the spell and nothing happened . I'm begining to think it didn't work . There's only one thing we can do now ... ask the originals about the mysterious Petrova family .

* Klaus's P.O.V *

" Yes , there was another Petrova . What of it ? " I asked , annoyed .

" What was her name ? " Stefan asked .

I was about to speak when we all jumped to our feet as my front door fell to the ground .

A Petrova stood before us , a look of pure vengance crossed her beautifully carved features .

We all gasped . She looked very similar to Elena , but more like Tatia .

" Katherine ? " Damon asked .

" Elena ? " Stefan questioned .

" Tatia ? " Elijah asked , with a look of surprise and horror .

I was in terror . It couldn't be . She was dead . Long dead . A ghost .An illusion .

" You don't reconize me ? I was sure you would . " the woman said , stepping over the door .

I gulped .

" Taita ? " Elijah , Stefan and Damon all asked at the same time .

" Guess again . " said the brunette before us .

Elijah gasped .

" Hello , Niklaus . " she said , stepping toward me , looking me over .

" Anastasia . " I said .

" Yes . It's only been a 1000 years give or take , I was suprised it took you so long . We used to be so close . " she said sarcastically .

I chuckled .

" You look good . " I said .

She snorted .

" I would hope so , I've been frozen in the bottom of a god forsaken lake for over a millenium ! " she snapped.

She started to circle me , her tall black boots , clacking as she walked .  

" I see you haven't changed . Still arogant , pig-headed and stupid . " she retorted .  

" I missed you too , love . " I said sarcastically .

She rolled her eyes .  

" NEVER call me that again ! " she hissed .

She turned to Elijah .

" Hello , Elijah . " she said with a smile.

Firgures .

" Anna , it's been to long . " Elijah said .

They embraced eachother in a hug .

Damon and Stefan's mouthes were all the way to the floor . It made me want to laugh . Obviously she was more goregous then Elena could ever dream of . She looked about the same only she cut her hair to the middle of her back . Her eyes were colder then they used to be . I remembered when she looked at me and all I saw was love .  

" Who the hell are you ? " she asked , walking over to them .

" Now , now, don't tell me you're forgotten your manners . " I said , laughing .

She turned around and slapped me across the face .

OWWW !

" Bloody HELL ! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ! " I yelled.

" You . You are . I hate you Klaus Mikealson . You left me for dead !  " she growled and stormed out , but not before throwing the door at me .

Tyler was just staring .  

" What just happened ? Damon asked .

" Someone thawed out my worst nightmare ! You did it , didn't you ? " I asked , rubbing my face .

" We thought she would be .... " Stefan started .

" Like Katherine , Elena or Tatia ? " I asked .

Stefan and Damon nodded .

" Anastasia Petrova is a breed of her own , I assure you. Brother , I would tell you to skip town , but she'd probably only hunt you down . You had it coming to you . Wait until Rebeka finds out . " Elijah said .

" She is hot ! " Tyler said .

I rolled my eyes .

" Hot tempered ! " I muttered.

I'll admit , I wasn't expecting that .