Chapter 28

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I picked up my skirts and walked back to the Salvatore house. When I got there ,  Matt , Tyler , Bonnie , Stefan , and Damon were there with Jeremey . I walked through the door , soaked . They all stared at me .

" Where have you been ! I was so worried ! " Damon said , running over to me and pulling me into a hug .
" I needed closure . " I whispered .

" Thank god you're safe . " Stefan said .

" What do you mean ? " I asked .
" Alaric has been turned into a vampire and he's going on a rampage . " Matt said .

" He took Elena and Caroline and he's holding them hostage . " Tyler said .

" What ! Why ? " I asked .
" He's lost it . He's strong. Trust me . Stronger then the originals and he can't be killed . We've tried . " Damon said .

" Stronger then the originals ? " I asked .

They nodded.

" How ? " I asked .
" Esther cast a spell . " Jeremy said .

" We're going to get them back . " I said .

Everyone nodded .

We drove to my house ( yes , all of us fit in Damon's car :p ) and I walked upstairs and threw on leather pants with a red tank top and high black boots . I walked downstairs with an axe and they all looked confused .

" An axe ? " Stefan gulped.

" It gets the job done . Trust me . I picked it up in Romanina with Katherine . " I said .

" I have to do a spell to try and make him killable . " Bonnie said and I nodded .

We stood outside of the high school were Alaric had Bonnie and Elena .

" Alight , look , Bonnie will do the spell with Jeremey , Tyler and Matt will be there to get the girls out . Stefan and I will be there to get rid or Alaric with killer here . " Damon said , pointing to me .

Everyone nodded and then we went to carry out our plan  .

I guess Bonnie did the spell and I kicked down all the doors in our path .
" Damn." Damon and Tyler said .

" I'm just a little upset about this whole " ruin your life " thing . " I said .

Tyler and Matt took thier spots around the corner and Stefan and Damon got behind me .

" Let's do this . " I said as I kicked down the door again .

Alaric and Caroline and Elena looked up .

" Hello again , Alaric . I hear you have my deceandant hostage . I'm here to make sure that doesn't happen again . " I said .

Alaric smiled .

" Ahh .... The last Original . Miss Petrova , I see you've fallen for my trap nicely . " Alaric said , grabbing me .

" Anna , I know what he's planning ! You have to run ! " Elena screamed .

Stefan ran in and untied Elena and Caroline and Tyler and Matt took them outside . Damon and Stefan turned to Alaric as he held me .

" Say goodbye . " Alaric said and then he grabbed a stake and drove it through my heart. It didn't kill me , but it weakend me .
" Go to hell ! " I screamed as the wood pierced my skin .

Damon ran towards me , but Stefan held him back .

Alaric smiled and ran off with me .

* Damon's P.O.V *

Alaric took Anna . It was never about Caroline or Elena . He needs her for something .

" Damon . We'll get her back . " Stefan said .

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

Alaric took me to an abandoned house in the woods and tied me up with white ash rope .

" What do you want ? " I asked .
" Information . " Alaric said , paceing .

" Never . " I spat .

Alaric smiled and drove the stake further . I screamed and he stopped .
" Where is Niklaus's body ? " Alaric asked .
" Why ? " I asked .

" Because if I stab him and kill him , every other vampire will die . Except you and then I'll just kill you with a stake . " he said .

I shook my head .
" So , where is his body ? " Alaric asked .

" I don't know . And even if I did , I would never tell you ! " I spat .
" I see you do more then just look the part . " Alaric said .
" Pardon ? " I asked .

" You see , the originals rule the world . Elijah and Klaus as king and Kol and Finn as prince. Rebeka is the princess and you're the queen . You haven't noticed . Because you're an original , you're more powerful then any other vampire and therefore you can bend them to your will .  Elijah and Klaus , the oldest became the kings and so on ..... but YOU . You are a very funny case indeed . YOU aren't even a Mikealson and you're the heart of the throne . Klaus is the muscle , Kol is the comedian , Rebeka is the barbie and Elijah is the brains. Now that they're gone , all I have to do is get rid of you and then I win . " Alaric said .
I'd never thought about it but I guess everyone did do what I comanded and the Mikealsons were the same way .

" Elijah never told me he was a king . " I said.
" Because it's implied . " Alaric said .
I thought about it a moment. I could see him as a king .

" Now , I'm going to take you on a field trip and you're going to tell me what number Klaus is stored in . " Alaric said , dragging me to a storage place .

He threw me down on the concrete .
"Now , which one is he in ? " Alaric demanded .
" I don't know . I really don't . " I said .

What the hell was he talking about ?Alaric kicked me .

" Tell me . " he demanded .
" Never . " I said as I spat in his face.

Alaric got madder and he slammed me on the ground and threw me under the door to the storage units , closing the door on my left leg . I screamed out in pain . I couldn't feel my leg .

" TELL ME ! " Alaric screamed .
" NO ! " I yelled .

He picked me up , my bloody leg dangling and he threw me against the wall and through a glass window . I had to get up . I had to . I refused to let anyone do this to me.Did he know who I was ? I was Anastasia Marie Petrova , one of the originals ! I had the power to bend anyone to my will , even other originals ! No way in hell would he get away with that. I got up and limped back to face him . Alaric smiled . He attacked again and stabbed me through the heart again with another dagger . Still , I was alive . He was about to stab me again when someone threw him back against the other wall . I gasped ! Impossible !