Chapter 30

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I was walking off of flight 679 to London and I got in a cab to a cottage in the country . I had no nieghboors or anything and it seemed perfect. I walked in an put my small bag on the bed and decided to take a bubble bath . It would calm me down a bit so I got in , pinning my hair up in a bun . I just sat there , thinking .... how could I have been so stupid ? After I got out , I got dressed in a long black lace night gown and a sheer lace robe and walked out and gasped .
" What are you doing here ? " I asked Elijah .
" I couldn't let you walk out of my life a second time . " Elijah said , putting his jacket down on the chair .

" I beleive it is my choice where I will walk this time . " I said .
" You're right  . I suppose I deserved that . " he said .

" I think you did . " I retorted.

" Anna, I promise you I never meant to hurt you . Ever . Because if I hurt you , I hurt me . " Elijah said .

" You'll have to better then that. " I said .
" Anastasia Marie Petrova . You are the love of my eternity and without you , I have nothing  . I've spent a millenium in love with you and I'll spend 100 more . Please , Anastasia , be my queen . I love you so much. More then You'll ever know . Please , say you'll just look at me . " Elijah said , grabbing my hand and kissing it .

Then , Elijah got down on one knee ..... and I let out a gasp .

" Anastasia Marie Petrova will you marry me and be with me for eternity ? " Elijah asked .

I just nodded .

Elijah smiled and pulled me into a close kiss .

We pulled back for a moment and he slid a HUGE white gold Lapis ring with diamonds aroung it .

" It's beautiful . " I said .

Elijah smiled and we kissed again .