Chapter 16

* Elijah's P.O.V *

She's dead . Anna is dead and there's nothing I can do to bring her back . I'm a wreck . Klaus and I are going to kill Mikeal tonight . Anna's being buried this afternoon and my eyes are red-rimmed from crying .

Rebeka , Caroline and Elena are tending to Anna. Nobody in our family has said anything since then .

I helped Kol tie his bow tie and we all drove to the cemetery . She was going in a mausoleum , our family's , so one day , I would be on her side and Klaus would be on her other. It's morridly romantic .

We walked through the cemetery and the Salvatore brothers , Elena , Jeremey , Tyler , Caroline , Alaric , Bonnie , and Matt where there along with the rest of my family.

We just sat there in silence for a moment because none of us could say anything .
" She was ..... spunky . " Tyler finally said .
" She was beautiful . " Caroline sniffled .

" She was like my sister ! " Rebeka whimpered.

" Anna used to cheer me up when I was down ." Finn added .

" She just had a way of making everything seem alright , even if it wasn't . " Stefan said .

" She was everything to our family. " Kol said .
" I will miss her . She became a dear friend . " Elena said , leaning into Stefan .

" She was funny . " Damon said .

" Is this really all we can say about her ? What about the fact that she was always trying to do what was right ? What about how she was so kind to everyone she met ? What about all the pain she's been through ?" I asked , angry .

" Elijah . " Finn warned .
" No ! It's not fair ! She can't be gone ! " I said , watery eyed .

Klaus looked the same as Rebeka pulled us both into a hug .

We all looked down at Anna in her  beautiful black gown , cut low in the front with a slit up the front. She was so flawless . We'd only guessed that Mikeal had poisened the knife before he cut her .

We all said our goodbyes and left .

* Katherine's P.O.V *

How touching . It was the mystery woman I'd heard Klaus and Elijah talk about for centuries . Anastasia Petrova . This would be fun .

I walked over and broke into her tomb and unlocked to coffin . Those idiots , she wasn't dead. I opened the coffin and saw a sleeping girl . I took some of the potion I made to cure poisen and poured it down her throat.She fluttered her eyelids .

" Where am I ? " she asked .
" A coffin . Everyone thought you were dead . I'm Katherine by the way ... I can tell we'll be great friends. " I said , helping her up .

* Elijah's P.O.V *

The whole family was meeting at the Salvatore house .

" We're going to kill father . " Klaus said .
We all nodded in agreement .

" This has been going on to long . " Rebeka said .
" I want revenge . " I said .

Damon and Stefan were just watching us .

" What's the plan ? " Kol asked .

" He's at the Manor ... so we attack under the cover of nightfall . We divide into partners . Kol and Finn and Rebeka , Me and Elijah . Do I make myself clear ? " Klaus asked .
Everyone nodded .

" What about us ? Anna was our friend too ... " Caroline asked .
" You could be there for back up if you wanted . " Finn said .
" Alright , Damon and I are partners , Caroline and Tyler , Matt and Bonnie . " Stefan said .

Everyone nodded.

" So we have our batle plan . " I said .

Later that night , we all crept around the house and Klaus and I went in first . Finn , Rebeka , and Kol were stationed around the house behind us for backup and the others were on the tree line .

We walked inside and saw our father sitting there , sharpening a knife.

" Well , well ... the women is dead  , I assume . " he said .

We attacked and we fought for 15 minitues and pulled away , regaining our footing .

" Klaus , you never were good at fighting . You were never really good at anything , come to think of it . " Mikeal said .

I knew it hurt Klaus .

" That's not true ! " Klaus denied .

" Yes it is . Face it Klaus , nobody cares about you . They never have . " Mikeal said .

Klaus's eyes started to water .

" That's not true  . " I heard a fimiliar voice say  .

Anastasia .