Chapter 20

I woke up and decided I needed to work things out with Elijah . I had a dream last night and in my dream there was a raven .

It's beautiful black wings reflected rainbows as it soared through the air and suddenly everything was spining . Suddenly I was thrust back into my past . I was down by a crystal clear lake in the meadow . It was sunny and Elijah , Klaus and Tatia was there . One minitue I was in Klaus's arms and we were dancing and then the next minute something wierd happened .
" Tatiana , you know I've always loved you . " Klaus said .

" Tatiana ? I'm Anastasia ! " I said .
" Who ? " Elijah asked .

" She's just playing games , Elijah . She knows she's Tatiana . The woman we love . There IS no Anastasia . " Klaus said laughing .

" Of course there is . I'm right here ! " I cried .

I ran over to the lake and I screamed .In the lake , I gazed at a  reflection that wasn't mine . It was the face of Katherine and Elena and Tatia before them. I screamed and when I opened my eyes , Klaus and Elijah and Tatia were gone . I was alone in the meadow and the sun had been replaced by clouds. The once beautiful meadow was now dead and covered in a frost . The lake was frozen over and my white dress had been replaced by black . My hair whipped around me in the wind and I heard a raven  crow .
" Who are you ? " I asked .

Nothing .

" WHAT DO YOU WANT ?  " I yelled .

I woke up screaming and thrashing and then I got up . A raven was out on my balcony . Without hesitation , I got up and let my white night gown flow to the ground and I walked out onto the balcony , standing on the light of the full moon . 

I stared at the bird a moment and then I shut my eyes to see if I was imagineing this . Without warning , I felt strong lips on mine . I couldn't seem to flutter my eyelids and just before I did , the lips were gone and so was the raven . What the hell ?

I walked back inside and went to bed. The next morning , I woke up with a raven feather in my hair . I dressed in dark jeans and a hunter green tank top with a low neckline . I liked to keep things simple . I slid on a huge green emerald necklace and black knee-high black boots . I called Elijah , but no answer .

" Elijah , hey .... it's me . I was just wondering if you were around . We need to talk ... it's important . Please call me . I'm about to head over to your house . Alright well , bye . " I said , hanging up .

I walked to the Mikealson house and the door was open wide , so I just walked in , assuming I would find Elijah in the library . As I made my way through the house , I heard a voice .

" Tonight we'll be having a ball . My children will think that it's a cleberation of us being reuninted as a family , but once they drink the blood , it will bind them all together and when one goes ... they all go . " Esther said .

I gasped and the talking abruptly stopped .

RUN ! My instincts yelled , but someone grabbed me around the waist and covered my mouth and dragged me upstairs .

Esther laughed .

"You. I should've known . Finn , nobody can know about this . Lock her up until after the ritual and I'll deal with her later . " Esther said .

Finn dragged me all the way back to my house and locked me up in the basement with white ash rope . I was never going to be able to warn them .

" Finn , please ! Think this through ! Your own family ? Finn where is you honor ? " I screamed .
" We are monsters , Anna ! " he snapped and then he left me there.