◀Where Are We▶

YOUR POV
My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm 17 years old. I live at Shinjuku, tokyo and my life is all alone by myself with my pups. They name are Shikami and Kukami and they are white and black wolf. :3 ​​​​​​I know their name's weird.. but still.. I like it. Shi is a short form for Shiro mean White, and Ku short form for Kuro mean Black... and Kami for God. And they not ordinary wolf, just look at them. I found them in the forest, don't ask me why I go there O_o I have my reason.

Back to the story...

Today is Saturday morning and we decide to watching anime names Naruto... Yeay!!!! From the start... Jeng Jeng Jeng~ After 5 hour or more, I continue watching Naruto Shippuden. Finished all the episode of Naruto shippuden then continue watch Baruto The Movie. The End of the Baruto The movie but not end just finished watch the movie. "Wow!! Watch all the episode without stop is epic!!! This anime is epic!!" I yell then look at the clock, my eyes widen.

"What!!! It's midnight??? I watching anime in whole day?? That's my new record for anime marathons!!!" I​​​​​ yell again then my neighbors yell, told me to shut up. I pouted to myself, yawning but my tummy is growling. "Hmm.. eat or sleep? eat or sleep? I'm gonna burn!!! Eat more important than sleep!!" Shikami and Kukami ran with me while I yell 'Go to the kitchen!!'. Cook the wolf and my favorite food and it's a meat, yeay to meat.. yeay!!

After finished the food, wash all  dish and whatever I used to cook. Walk back to upstairs, enter my room. While Shikami and Kukami sleep on my bed, I prepared all my stuff or should I say gadget like Laptop, WiFi, IPhone and etc and 4 or 5 pair of clothes in the bag. I planning or more like We -I, Shikami and Kukami- planning to travel to Hokkaido. Yay to us.. Yay!! Place the bag at headboard near me, lie my head on the pillow or I can say Kukami body while I hugging Shikami then I fell asleep.

*Time skip*

​​​​​I wake up, didn't feel comfortable. Rubbed my eyes and tried to adjust and see my surrounding. Keywords: Tried!!!  I stand up and what I see is green? There all green, Tree? Grass? Tried to look again, clearly what I see is tree. Whaaaatttt?????? "Where in hell am I?!!!" I yell. "Shut up!!! I try to sleep.." A voice say. ​​​​​​Look down, see Ku, Shi and my bag? on the grass while they eyes widen. Crouching down, poke their body and ask. "D-​​​​​did y-you t-talk, j-just n-now?" They get up and look at me.

"(Y/N)!!! What the hell happen to you??? You looks like 7 years old!!" Shi yelling but I screaming. "Arghhh!!! Y-you talk!!! And why you both are bigger than me!!!" While points my finger at them. "Calm down, child." Ku try calm me down and yes, I stop screaming. "Cool!!! You talk!! And wait!! What?? Did Shi say I'm looks like 7?" My eyes widen. ​​​​​​"That's not cool at all... Am I right?" I ask, worries. They nodded then I ask if they hear the sound of the river water flow. They nodded again.

I pick up the bag to my shoulder but then I give. The bag to heavy for me, so Shi help me carry it. When we got there, I look myself on the water and scream again.. "What happens to me???" Look what I'm wearing. "What??? Who changes my clothes??? okay.. Calm down.. Calm down.. Okay.. first question, where in zalgo hell are we?!!!" I panic when realize I was in a middle of nowhere. "Who are you and who is Zalgo, un?" I froze then turn my head to where the voice is. My eyes wide... then I scream and hide behind Shikami and Kukami. because... It's.. It's.. Kyaaaaaaa!!!! I screamn in my head...