◀Academy▶

YOUR POV

​​​​*BEEEEEEP* *BEEEEEP* I reached my hand search the phone but when I grab the phone, I try to throw it but stop because it was my only phone here!! TT_TT  I get up and look at the clock. "6:30 a.m." As I get up and walk to my bag and take out my clothes and see some outfits that ​​​​​​I choose . I put two black pins on my bangs. Go to kitchen and start to make two omelet, one for me and one for Pevy-cat.

I look at the milk to make sure that I wont end up in the bathroom all day like someone that I know *Cough, Naruto, cough!* :D I went out to Gramps office with my wold in baby form, knocking the door. "Come in." Gramps say and I enter the room, Gramps look at me but staring at my shoulder. Hahah.. Shi and Ku resting on my shoulder, laugh nervously. "Let they be, they always like this."

He nodded. "Let's go." I sighing. "Gramps, you know. I can go by myself. I know, today naruto paint on the hokage face." I shook my head. Sometimes I thought, didn't he know that minato is his father? I sweatdrop. "It's okay, (Y/N)"

​​​*TIME SKIP*

We walk to Iruka class but when we in front the door class.. "Tomorrow is the shinobi graduation exam and you've failed it the last two times!!.." Gramps and I, we both sweatdrop. "This isn't the time to be causing trouble!! IDIOT!!" Iruka yell again. "Wow!! Iruka must be really mad.." I say not too loud but Gramps still hear it cause he chuckle. "Hmph.. Whatever.." I hear naruto say.

"Gramps, I think you should enter know.. Naruto really pushed Iruka last button." He nodded and knock the door before Iruka yelling again. ​​​​​​Gramps walk in while I stay outside. I zoned out and welcome to thought world. Okay!! now what should answers if Sakura ask.. Well... You know what I means, right?? Hmm.. Pick Ku off from my shoulder and hug him not to tight while Shi... =_=

Shi still sleep at my left shoulder then I hear Gramps voice said 'come in'. I open the door  slowly because afraid if Ku fall down from my arm. ​​​​​​Walk enter the class then stop and standing beside Gramps. "My name is Iruka Umino, and I'll be your sensei until you graduate." Iruka said to me, looking away from a wild Naruto. "Nice to meet you, Iruka-sensei." I look at Gramps.

He nodded and I nodded back while Iruka looked at us confused. Gramps said goodbye to me, waves and walk out from the class. Leave me with Iruka and tied Naruto on the floor in front the class. When I look at all of them, I smirk a little when see sasuke cheeks have a hits red color. He notice I see at him and he quickly look away. "Okay everyone sit down we have a new student!!" RIP my eardrums..

Everyone sits down and looks at me. All girls glare at me expect hinata and some boys with hearts in there eyes. Great now I have fanboys!! No!!!! Why my life so pathetic?? "Okay go a head. Introduce yourself." Iruka say, I nod. Okay I have hope that this will go good, I really Hope so. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and I hope that we can be friends!!" I say with a bright smile. "Okay is there any questions for (Y/N)?"

Tch... this is going to be a intersiding!! So three hands go up, I point to Kiba. "One with the dog!" I say loud enough to heard. "Do you like dogs?" he ask. "Like dogs? No... I love them!! See? I have the two cuties wolfs here~" Kiba blushes. "The one with pineapple hair!" Shikamaru smiles a little and so do I. "Thoughts of sleep?" I cant help but think still the same sleepy Shikamaru!!

"I also love Sleep, It's freaking awesome!!" I say with sparkling eyes. "The one with pink hair!" I sighing, Sakura... I know what this is about her Duck-butt!! "Do you think anyone in this room is cute?" Now it's time to have some fun!! I smirk a little. "The white dog and this two wolf are cutest!!" With a big smile just to piss her and the other fangirls mad. Sakura glares with the rest of the girl..

Aand some boys chuckle and laugh. "No!!! Do you think any person is handsome or hot!?!" In my head I'm laughing, I look around and spot sasuke and glare a little at him cause he thinks he better then very one but guess what Duck-butt? I'm stronger than you!! I smile happily at that thought and answer looking at Sakura, give her eyes closer smile.. "I just got here, 3 or 5 minutes for Zalgo Sake."

I sugh. "And you would think I will fall into someone by they look? Oh, please, Pinky girl!! No to the hell I will let myself chase after a boy who think he can get what he want!!" Now, I sweatdrop at myself. "Hmm.. Okay~ Any last question?" Iruka ask to break the awkwardness. "Me!! Me!! Me!! Believe it!!" Omg!!  I cough awkwardly. "Yes, you orange fuzzball." I say. "I'm naruto Uzumaki!! Do you like ramen?" he ask, grin.

"Hmm.. let me think.. hmm... I think never eating a food names ramen." I'm acting like I don't even know what ramen is, Naruto gasp. "I'll take you to Ichiraku ramen after school!! you will love it!! believe it!!" He say. "I believe you.." I smile while try to unties him and I notices Iruka was smile too then he remember something. "Alright!! We're going to have a review test for the transformation jutsu!!" I sigh and he continue.

"Those who already passed will have to line up as well!!" The whole class groaned except duc- Sasuke and I really don't care how many times we have to do it. After a few people Sakura went to in front. "Sakura, focuse!! you can do it!! Transform!!" She turned into a perfect replica of Iruka-sensei in a puff of smoke. "Okay." Iruka-sensei said with a proud smile. She poofed back to her original form.

"I did it!" She cheered, then she turned to Sasuke. "Did you see that Sasuke-kun?" I sweatdrop. What the hell is her problem? "Next, (Y/N) (L/N)." I walk up to preforms the jutsu. But been cutting out by sakura. "But Iruka-sensei!! She just got into academy today, are you really think she can do even just a simple jutsu?" I frown and glare at her, almost active Uchiha Kekkai Genki but stop because Sasuke notices it.

I try to calm down, take a deep breath, smirk because this time I can have some fun. Then I tranform into 4th hokage, Minato Namikaze like I know him like forever.. Iruka gasp, shocked as well while I smirk victory. ​​​​​​"4th H-hokage?" Iruka ask then all of them gasp. "Who said I can't do just a simple jutsu like this, huh?" Smirking, still in minato form. "Y-you doing w-well, (Y/N)...Next, Uchiha Sasuke."

I nodded and release. I walked to the end of the line and watched Sasuke. Like me, he didn't need to say anything. "All right." Sasuke walked to the spot behind me. "Next, Uzumaki Naruto." It looked like Shikamaru and Ino talked to him before he went up. I smiled brightly when I saw Hinata looking at him. Naruto needs to hurry up and realize her feelings. Secretly whispered to sasuke ear.

"If you didn't want your innocent eyes burn, don't look.." Turn body to backing from see Naruto. Sasuke follow want I do. I laugh slowly as a picture of Iruka nosebleed appear in my head. "Transform!" I hear Naruto yelled. When the smoke clear, there was a girl Naruto with pigtails. all the smoke just covering his/her um... parts. I sighed as I hear a sound like someone fell to on the ground.

I turn around just to look Iruka blood everywhere on the floor "How was that?! I call it my sexy jutsu!!" Naruto yell. "Thank you.." I heard sasuke say slowly, I smile. "hn... Your welcome sasuke.. I do this not for you but for Uchiha family." he look shocked. My smile dropped when remember sasuke will kill Itachi. should I let that happen or shouldn't I?