◀Poor Pevy-cat▶

YOUR POV
We have been waiting for Kakashi for awhile. Take a nap and woke up just in time for Naruto's chalkboard prank. I should surprise Kakashi!! but please don't fall!! I'm too young to die... ​​​I Gather Chakra into my feet and walk up the wall to the roof without being notice. "He's late!" I know Naruto he does that a lot. "Naruto just sit down!!" No Pinky!! You should sit down!!

"I don't want too!! How come are teachers the only one who's late!? I'm ready to roll!! Believe it!! The others already met there new teachers! And took off on some Adventure or something!! Even Iruka-sensei left too!!" I feel like want to bang my head on the desk. "We know, Okay.... Hey what are you doing?!" Pinky ask. "Hehehehehe" Naruto laugh evilly. "Naruto!!" Pinky yell.

"That's what he gets for coming late!! Surprise!!!" Hn... Okay.. Now I have Uchiha mood.. Fuck my life!! "Your asking for Trouble!! You know you shouldn't do that!" Pinky just be quiet!! Pevy-Cat deserve it!! "Hn, the teacher's a Jounin, an elite ninja. You think he would fall for that." Seriosly Duck-Butt what did I say, hmm?! 'HN' isn't a words!! "Yeah Sasuke is right! Your so clueless Naruto."

This is coming from a girl who know's nothing but 'love Bossy'.. Your the clueless one!! Where's Hidan's scythe?! Oh the door is opening!!! Plop!! The things.. I forgot what the things names.. Anyway, 'it' fall on his head. The dust is everywhere including in his hair too. "Hahahahahaha!!! I got him!! He totally fell for it!! Hehehehe!!" Nice going Naruto!!! but still I angry at Naruto.

He ruin Kakashi coolest gravity hair!!! "I'm sorry Sensei! I told him not to do it, But he wouldn't listen!! I'd never do anything like that!" Liar!! Liar big forehead on fire, no have water!!!!!! "How can I put this...? My first impression of this group... You're a bunch of idiots." Yeah but you know you love me!! They all deadpan. "But Pevy-cat, you still love me~" I jump down from the ceiling, smirking.

3RD POV
​​​​Why didn't I sense her!? Kakashi thought. ​​​​​​What the hell!? Do they know each other? Sasuke thought. Ughh!! That show off!! Sakura thought while glare at you. Wow!! How did she do that!? Naruto thought with awe look while you smile at Kakashi. "Don't forget our bet~" You say in sing a song. "Err... Everyone let's meet up on the roof." With that he poofs away, you sighing. "Tch!! He try to run!!"

You close your eyes, whisper 'teleport jutsu' but before you can teleport. Sasuke grab you, make you two teleport to the roof. "Grr... Duck-Butt if you do that again, I rip your head from your body!!" You hit his head. "I almost lost my focus!! I almost teleport both of us to Iwagakure!!" You yell. "I don't know you can do teleporter jutsu.." Kakashi say to you while sweatdropping.

You sit next to him and Sasuke in front you, watching the scene between you and kakashi. "You still truly don't know who I am, kakashi~ and hand me the book!! I know you buy it before you came here!! Give me or say goodbye.." you smile, he hand you the book and sigh. "What the book all about..." You choke, forget about Sasuke was there too. "About... Nothing."

Hiding the book in your pocket and look for Ku and Shi. "Shit!! I forgot about Ku and Shi!! Wait here!!" You used teleport jutsu to back to the class. ​​​Poof back on the roof with Ku in your arm while Shi said he want to meet Akamaru to where you don't even known.

​​​​KAKASHI POV
(Y/N) came back with black baby wolf. ​​​​​​Where the other one? "(Y/N)? where the white one?" I ask. "Oh.. Shi told me, he want to meet Akamaru and stuff? Weird..." I nodded and face all the Genin while (Y/N) sit next to me.. And she backing from the other three, reading Icha Icha Paradise. I sweatdrop and shook my head. "Well, let's begin the introducing yourselves." I say bored.

"Introduced ourselves? Well... What are we supposed to say?" the pink hair say. "Really? That's the dumbest question." I hear (Y/N) mumble. "How about things you likes, dislikes, your dream for the future and things like that." I tell. "Hey!! Hey!! Why don't you introduce yourself to us first?!" The boy with whisky say. I sigh, this will be a long day.