◀Not the right time▶

YOUR POV
I wake up and see the match between Choji and Dosu is over. Look over Panda, he also starting to wake up and I pat his head. Walk to where Gramps was and stand next to him, grinning. Hayate begin to speak but I completed ignore him. "You have a lot explain after this, (Y/N)" Gramps say. I laugh nervously while scratch behind my neck. "O-okay... I will... I will.." I say while inside me like... Imma gonna die!!!!!!! Help meeeehhhh!!!! "So.. Including Uchiha Sasuke, who isn't here now?" I ask. "There's five from the leaf, three from the sand and one from the sound.." Gramp told me.

I simply nod, understanding. "Ah.. Well then, Hokage-sama If you would please." Hayate say. Gramp nod and also mentioned me to stand next to him. "Well now I'd like to.. start explaining the main test." Once again, I ignore all the the thing. Suddenly I remember something... -,-" What the hell no one told me to wipe the black tear!!? I take a tissue from no where I don't even know. Then wipe all the black tear that dripping down on my cheeks. I saw Anko look at me while sweatdrop.. Ops!! Mouth her 'Sorry' because I take the tissue from her pocket. ​​​​​​Take out a small paper.

Grinning madly as I start making an origami. I cheer inside my head because managed make a flowers origami. Thank to my fucking god's mother!!! Konan!!! Konan in Naruto not Conan in Detective Conan.. ​​​​​​I drop my beautiful origami to the floor. Lofgoskcjdocjcjf!!! I forgot about Sasuke!!! You're not doing any it Smart-ass!!! I follow his chakra and teleport to where he was. I saw him about to cut the tube but he throw the... Wait a minute... Is that a butter knife?? Ops.. that's a surgery knife.. ​​​​​​Before the knife can stab me, Kakashi appear from no where.

And he catch the fucking knife!!!! Hahaha!!!.. "What the hell Smart-ass!!! Are you want to kill meh!!" I yell then sweatdrop, completely forgot about Kakashi. They sweatdrop but Smart-ass look at Kakashi. "Just what I'd expect of you Kakashi. To stop my attack on you from you blind spot." Smart-ass say to Kakashi. Meanie!!! They forget about me.. Go to emo corner inside my mind. I see Smart-ass face a manic face while Kakashi with a bored face. Snickering when look their face.. Their emotion and their look not even matching with their attitude nor their personality.

I'm boring.. How long their conversation will end? Kakashi take out a kunai and Smart-ass grab his.. Ahh.. What is that thing??? Is that a kunai?? Whatever... I go to the 'unconscious' 'ANBU' and poke him with a kunai. I know the ANBU is Smart-ass, secretly give a note and wink at him. Walk away then leaning on the wall. Far away from Kakashi and 'ANBU'. 'He' try to stab Bossy face.. Kakashi ran to him with a kunai in  hand. Kick him on his stomach and push the 'thing' with a kunai. That one of the 'ANBU' get up, throw shuriken on the window. Then other ANBU jump out..

That's make a lot of cost to repair the window. I see Kakashi in a deep thought and I yawning, he look at me. "Why're not you stopping him?" He ask in bored tones. "If I stop him.. I will miss the show you put in." I replied, smirk. He sigh and grab me by around my waist... I sweatdrop. He must be want to know more why I do that.. A little panick. "Um.. Okay.. I must go..." I push him but the grib more tight. I blush slightly because he begin to got more close and closer. "Kakashi!!! Let me go!! It's not a time for play around!!" I yell with red face, he let me go and chuckle.

I 'Tch'ed then teleport back next to Gramp, still blushing. "Well.. then thank for all the effort you exerted for this trials!! You're all diminished until a month from now." Gramp yell-announcement. He turn look at me... I sweatdrop even more than usual. "Let go..." I nod awkwardly and follow him.