◀The Truth▶

YOUR POV
"Hey! why do you have a torn picture on the wall?" Pinky asked. "Pinky!!! Don't you dared to continue!!" I yell make them shocks. Pinky glaring then ignore me and continue her fucking dammit sentences. "Inari-kun was staring at this during dinner. it seems like someone purposely removed the person that was in this picture." she finished. "Sakura!!! Stop it!!" I yell, very mad with Pinky.

Pevy-cat look at me then the Genīn gasp or shocked. My eyes turn black with black tear ran down, it's was from Chi-san power but Tsunami and Old drunker just looking down, knew about this. "It's my husband." Tsunami say while she give me a tissues. My eyes turn back to normal but the black tear still on my cheeks, wipen. "And... The man called the hero of the city." old drunker add. Inari get up and walk away.

You so jerk!!!! Sakura!!! Where your brain, huh?? "Inari!! where are you going?!" Tsunami yell then Inari slamming the door. "Inari!!" Tsunami yell, finished wipen all the black tear. "Damnit Sakura!! You stupid. Why'd you must to know, huh? I tell you to stop already but why you must asking?" I turn to worried Tsunami. "Don't worry, Tsunami. Let me handle this." She nod, I walk into Inari room."Hey! Inari?"

I see Inari sitting on floor. "H-hey, (Y-Y/N)." He say and wipe his face. "You know, outside there still have more people hurt then you." I say. "But they don't know what it feel lost a family!" He say, I sighing. Did he have too hit back my words? "They know, same as Bo- Sasuke and Naruto.." He wipe his tear again. "They know?" with sobbing, I nodded. "Are you want to know what they have to through?" He nodded, I sigh.

Chi-san... Should I used your eyes or sharingan? I say in my head. "Use mine, you can control the Genjutsu level.. And Genjutsu of sharingan are too strong for this kid. I think he can't restrain the pain." I nod to myself, close my eyes and open it and my eyes turn like before, no color. Just black and black tear run down, wetting my both cheeks. "Are you ready? look into my eyes, Inari." He nodded then look in my eyes.

I show him the day Kakashi lost his friends, how Obito and Rin dies. The day naruto born, the day Jinchūriki attacked the village. The part many people die, protected the village from the attacked. Minato die and be called hero of the village. How Naruto being through his life, been insulted by the village then how relationship between Sasuke and Itachi. When Itachi kill all his clan.." I pause..

How it felt to be betrayed and more emotions. Then someone pulled me, it's Sakura. "What did you do!!! What did you do to Inari!!" She ask, angrily. "Inari, go back to Tsunami.. Don't tell her what I show you." He ran away, my eyes turn back to normal. "What did you show to him?? Y-you!! You used Genjutsu to him!!" Tch... So annoying.. Can she shut in hell of Zalgo up?? "Shut up Pinky.. You don't know anything."

Being to walk away but she grab my wrist, pulled me back to facing her. "If I don't know anything and you, Miss show off that knows everything!! So, tell me what I don't know and what you, Miss know everything to me!!" She yell loudly amd because of the yell, Kakashi, Sasuke and Naruto ran to where we are. "Ha.. Now, all of us was here. Tell us what you Miss know everything." She stupid!!!!! I hate her!! I hate her!! Hate her!!

Kill her!! Nonono!! Calm down!! "You really want to know what I shows to Inari, huh?" I say in monotonous. "I tell you.. What did I show to Inari.. I show him the real pain, how it feel to have someone lost in people life and many people deaths, real deaths.. Bloody everywhere-" She slap me on my precious face!!! Damn!! It's hurt like bitch!! "Inari is too young to see all of that!!" Sakura yell then I slap her harder.

"Do you know what pain feels like? Too young, huh? Let me give all the example to you.. Kakashi pain's, lost 2 person he care. Obito Uchiha and Rin- " look at Kakashi, sigh. "If you don't want to heard it, just go Kakashi." I tell him but he didn't move at all then he told to continue it. "Second, Naruto pain's lost his mother when he's born. When he's born, Jinchūriki attacked and 4th hokage, Minato Namikaze seal it in him and he is Kakashi's sensei before he was in ANBU squads." I stop and close my eyes.

"And last but not last. Uchiha clans, be killed by Itachi Uchiha. Sasuke see all the corpses on the pool of blood everywhere and now and you say Inari is too young to see all of that? How about your team, huh? Are they old enough to look all of that? Did Naruto old enough always been insulted by the village just because Jinchūriki been attacked the village when he's born? Oh.. One more thing, all of us.."

I look at her, in the eyes. "Who do you thinks still have family? Whos still have parent? Have mother and father? Still feel love? The love feeling with family?" "I-I... Sensei!!! From your story.. Kakashi-sensei still have parent!!" She say, points finger to Kakashi make me smirk. "You're sure, huh? Hmm.. You really don't know anything about your teammates. Thinks back, Sakura." I say and walk to the stunning trio.

"C'mon guy.. Time to sleep. We sleep in one spot, I know you all will get nightmare if think about this. Just sleep then I handling your nightmare." Walk out while pushing them to where we should sleep. When they three fell asleep, I used Genjutsu into their dream. So, they can sleep peacefully and have a nice dream. Then Ku and Shi walk next to me to comfort me but I still crying, remember the day when my parents.

My parents been killed by a killer in front of my eyes when I was 9. I fall asleep while crying in my sleep with Ku and Shi by my side. Thank you... Ku... Shi..