◀I Love You▶

YOUR POV

"You can go first... I still need... More time to calm myself.." Clenching my sleeves as I crosses arms. "Are you sure..?" Gaara ask me, I nod without look at him. "Chiyo-sama... You need to go too.. Don't you want to see Sasori again.?" No reply from her but I heard a wind... Which means Gaara use his sand to teleport both him and Chiyo to them. Them who at the gate. All of them. When Naruto see Gaara, his face full with happiness. A tear run down from my eyes to my cheeks.

No author.. I am not crying!! My eyes are just fucking sweating.. (*sweatdrop* Okay...? Anyway...) The Orochimaru was standing next to smiling Hiruzen who are in front Tsuande and Jiraiya. Konan and Nagato was crying while hugging Yahiko. Itachi was telling Sasuke about the true of the massacred then hugging with Fugaku and Mikoto. The others Uchihas also happy. Madara was glaring at Obito who look at Rin who giggling while Kakashi who still in shocked look at them.

And also another rest of them are so happy... I see two black cloak at the side of all of them.. They are Ren and Miyoru.. I sigh and before I can do another thing. I heard a few people running towards the gate. "(Y/N)?!!" A familir voice yell my name. "Where is she?!!" A same voice yell. "Hashirama!! Calm down!!" Another voice yell after the firat voice. "Even though I also worried about her.. I agree with Lord second, Lord first.." Another male voice. "Minato!!!" A female voice yell.

"A-ah... I'm sorry, Kushina.." I smile when look at them.. I heard they're gasp when see them. I chuckle slowly and look up to the sky. I wonder what will happen to me after this.. Will I remember this..? Will Ren and Miyoru remember this and still be friend with me..? Maybe not.. I am just a girl with nothing.. A girl who love anime.. With two wolf at her side.. (I almost forgot about them) When I back.. I will just be a normal girl.. Wait.. I will never be normal.. Who want to be normal..?

It's so boring as fuck.. I think fuck are more adventure.. And I don't think something like that you pervert!! You guys read too much of Icha Icha.. You guys turning to be a pervert like Jiraiya.. I think one Jiraiya was enough for this one.. It don't need another. It will be mess if another Jiraiya came to this world. "(Y/N)!!!!" A yelling coming from the same voice earlier. "You moron!! You make everyone ears ripped!!" Madara hit Hashirama.. My father head, I chuckle as I wipe the tear.

Dad went to sulking corner and mumbling. Tobirama and Madara... Or more like everyone was sweatdropping at this.. "(Y/N).." I look at the corner of my eyes. "Ku.. Shi..." I say their name as I saw their leg slightly disappear. I look at my hand, it also slightly disappear... "It's time, huh..?" Will I ever see this world again..? "Let's go.." I tell them as I jump off the branch. Miyoru sense my present same goes to Ren, looks towards me as they took off their hood.

"(Y/N)..." They have serious face, I nods understand that they also knew about the times. After they said my name, everything went quiet. I walk towards Hiruzen who give me sad smile, I chuckle and smile a little as I look at Tsunade too. "Both of you... Please keep the village safe.. Also ask a peace treats with another village.. I already talk with them about this.. And agree with me.. You should see their face when they saw me.. Just like they seeing a ghost or someone dead.."

I end it with a laugh. "I will even you didn't tell me.." I smirk a little. "I want to see you do that, old man.." He chuckle. I look at Tsunade who was frowing. "I hate you from making me to be the fifth hokage.." A gasp from everyone, I just smile but then she hug me suddenly. My hood fell as I gasp but then I hug her as a return. "I will miss you, Aunt (Y/N).." another gasp. "I will miss you too, my niece.." As we let go, I look at Orochimaru and Kabuto with a frown of unhappiness.

"Do not do another mistakes and leave the village.. Understand?" Kabuto sweatdrop while Orochimaru chuckle and raise his hand up surrender as he said. "I don't want to be punisssh again.. The make up make me look weird.." I can help to not smile and laugh at this.. "Say the one who ask for it.. And if I heard anything about you leaving again." I glare at him. "I will hunt you and do the 500 on the list on you." He quickly shaking his head. I smile then walk to Sasuke and Naruto.

"And here is my little Bear and Foxy.." I chuckle to myself. "No.. No.. No.. You are the bossy of the duckling." Sasuke sweatdrop while the rest are trying to hiding their snicker. "And Foxy.." My smile turn to sad smile. "I bet you hate me, aren't you?? I knew you think I betrayed you. But Akatsuki was the one who help me on that day.. The first day I came here.. They are my family before I decided to run away from some adventure.. We are Uzumaki.. Who wouldn't want that..?! Dattebane?"

I pat his head. "Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto.." I give his close eyes smile. "Grow up and be strong, okay? Also, Kurama the Kyuubi on you is not evil.. Please rip the seal and at least give him some space on your mindscape. A sewer is not really good thing. Also, if you manages to see him.. Please tell him, I'm sorry..." I kiss his forehead and look at Sasuke who staring at me. "Maa.... Don't look at me like that.." He frown. "Why didn't you tell me about the truth." I was chuckling at this.

"If I tell you... Did you went to Orochimaru for more power? And strong like today?" I kiss his forehead. "And standing like a proud Uchiha..?" He look away, I sigh and walk to Gaara. "Be a good Kazekage... Protect you precious... And tell Shukaku, I'm sorry.. I will miss you my Panda and Raccoon (Shukaku .." I kiss his forehead and go to the Akatsuki. "Deidara and Sasori... Thank you for took me with you on that time.. Obito, thanks for everything you teach me.." He hug me, I hug back.

"I will miss you Imouto.." I chuckle. "Me too, Tobi Nii-san..." He laugh and let go. "Konan and Nagato, please take care of Yahiko.. Hikari said he is too energy to a little tiny soul." Konan laugh a little with a tear on her eyes. Nagato hug me. "Thank you from doing something like this for us, (Y/N)." I pat his back. "It just a thanks for take care of me." Then the rest of Akatsuki, I just told them to be safe and take care of each other also with a hug. I then walk to.... Him...

"Dad... I'm sorry.. It just.. I was so stressing with all negative thoughts tha-" Before I can finish, he hug me while crying. "I just got you back and now you are leaving?!!" I think my ears ripping... "Hashirama.." A smile to the owner of the voice. "Mom..." I can feel Dad tense. "I can finally see you, (Y/N)..." I smile and nod. "But I will be gone again.." Dad let go of me and slowly look at her.. Mito Uzumaki.. As he went to Mom, I shake my head and walk to Kakashi, ignore the drama.

I smile to him. "Why? Why did you leave me back then? Why did you eraser my memories of yours in it? Why did you do that?" I cupping his face to stop him from continue. My eyes watering again as I look at up at him. I push the headband up from his eye. It just make my eyes more tearing. His eyes... "So you will not feel hurt when I'm gone.." It show how hurt he was.. "But.... You still come back, right?" I shook my head. "I don't know... I don't know how long it would be.."

"You didn't go far, right?" He ask, slowly grab both of my shoulder. "It's very far away, Kakashi..." I smile, sadly. "I don't even know if I can come back here.. To see you or even my family... It was like..." My hands go down. "As if we are dead.." Ren and Miyoru say from behind me. "Or worse.. As if we never exist in this world at the first place." Ku say, Shi just nod. I feel my chakra finally dry out. I fall on the ground but lucky for me... Kakashi catch me before I can hit the ground.

Ren, Miyoru, Ku and Shi fall, laying on the ground, groan/growl in pain. My throat feels hurt like hell... Don't ask me how the hell I knew this.. I just knew it!! I cough many time because the burn I feel on my throat and all over of my body. "(Y/N)?!" My body slowly disappear. The barrier on my mind turn off but no voice. They also leaving me, huh? I chuckle to myself and look at Kakashi. Pull him closer, so no one can see as I pull down his mask and kiss his lips as I whisper. "I love you, Kakashi.." Disappear on to the air... Leaving him crying on the ground...

This is not the end okay..... 😂 I will not let the this story end yet.. I will make her/you/reader married Kakashi for the end and more!!! But I got some stupid for next chapter... That was why this chapter today also kind of stupid... Sorry...