◀Regret▶

YOUR POV
I was in my room, well, particularly Ren and my room. ​​​​​​Sitting on the chair with a laptop in front me. Didn't afraid if someone came because I seal the door. While Ren lying on his bed, staring on the ceiling. I sigh sadly while scrolling down the page. "You regret it, don't you..." Ren ask me, sit up. "But I have to. We don't know when we get back." I leaning my back on the chair, look at him with frowns.

*Flashback*

"Hey, Kakashi!!" I called him when he watching Sasuke's training. "Um? Oh.. (Y/N).." He look at you then look away. Uh??? What's up with him??? I look at Ren then back to Kakashi. "Can I talk to you?" I ask him, he nod and walk far from Sasuke. He stop and look at me, standing in front him and ask. "What's your feeling about me?" Tilted head, he blush. "Uh... Hm..." He stutter, I give him disappointed look. "You hate me, do you? It's okay.. So.. Goodbye.. " I say.

Turn around to walk away but a hand grab my wrist. I look at him but saw his mask was down and he kiss me. Uh.... My mind turn blank, can't think or thought of anything because to shocked. He break apart, look at me with a smile and say. "I love you.... (Y/N).." And push up his mask but. A tear ran down from my eyes to cheeks like a rain. "I'm sorry, Kakashi." I say, He look at me confused. Active internal mangekyo Sharingan, Madara version.

With that, Kakashi collapse on the ground. I deactivated and crouched down to check on him. "What did you do?" Ren voice from behind me. I turn around see Ren with Sasuke next to him. "Sasuke... Can you take care of him?" He walk to me. "I erased all his memories about me and Ren from his head and please do a favor for me to make him not remember us. Don't let everyone talk or say our name. Can you do that?" I add-say-ask. "Hn..." I sweatdrop with his answer.

"Thank you.." I stand up and walk to Ren. "Hn.... Be safe.." I chuckle when heard what Sasuke say. "We will.. You too.. Please, look after the others too." I add and he nod understanding with what I mean. "You will regret this..." Ren say, I sigh. "I know... But he still have to forgot about me. For his own good. Love just get in my way." I answer. "But you do love him, don't you?" He say, I sigh. "I do.."

*End Flashback*

"Didn't he will-" He begin but I interrupt him. "Remember me? Yes, if someone release the jutsu with a keywords I make to lock his memory." He sigh. "What the keywords?" I look at him. "My name.." He sweatdrop. "For all things is the world? You choose to put your name as a keywords?" I grin, stupidly. "Tobi!!! Give me back my clay un!!!" A voice of Diedara yelling. "Ahhh!!! Don't hurt Tobi!!!" Continue with Tobi voice. They running along the hallway with a screaming of anger and fear. "Shut up the fuck- argh!!! Tobi!!! Get you damn ass out!!" Add with Hidan yell-scream at Tobi... Poor Tobi.. I snickers.

3RD POV

Ren sweatdrop, not saying anything and didn't believe he live with a bunch of idiot. "By the way, Ren. Tomorrow, you'll start training with some fun.." You say, smirk. He nod and take out his phone to play a games. "Fine then.. Make the training more exiting for me." I laugh. "Of course..." He put his phone away and lookat me. "I'm bored.. Basketball?" I wink at him. "Will do.. And you will be crush down my my awesomeness." He smirk. "No fucking way, red head." I frown and stand up from my seat. "Then prove it, baby!!" I run to training ground.