◀Kakashi Yandere's mode turn on▶

KAKASHI POV

Three years have passed.. Sasuke went rogue and went to Orochimaru to get strong. But... Naruto had finally returned to Konoha after his long journey of training under Jiraiya, the author of my lovely novel. In those three years, Sakura also training... Under Konoha new Hokage, the fifth Hokage, Tsunade, A legendary sannin, the granddaughter of Hashirama Senju, the first Hokage.. I wonder what make third Hokage think to make her as next Hokage.. But... She also... Also a niece of (Y/N)...

(Y/N)... The lovely woman of mine... That I never seen in those years.. She make me thought why did she sealing the memories of her away from my mind. I don't care what her reasons.. I just want to see her again.. To embraces her in my arms.. To kiss her and tell her how much I love her... How much I miss her... The way her pouts, giggles, smiles and angry.. Her craziness... Also her laziness.. I like to see her blushing.. What did I make that she decided to leave the village? Leaving me?

With the Ren boy!! I'm feels so angry when thought about the Ren boy. Did she leave because she want to be with that boy? Please say it no... I don't want her leave me.. I can't believe if she really do something like that to me.. If she really like that boy, why did she kiss me before leaving? I still can fell the way she kiss me.. The kiss full with guilty, scared and sad... I sigh in frustrate. "-sei? Ka-sen- Kakashi-sensei!!!!" I snap back in shocked, seeing an orange thing then something pink appear.

Make the orange disappear make me sweatdrop. How long am I zoned out? But... Do she have to hit him that hard? I sweatdrop even more when see Sakura scolding Naruto. Konoha have another Tsunade. This worlds must be end.. But the world can't be end before I can see (Y/N). "Eh? Naruto? What is that?" I heard make me look at them. I see a few pictures of red hair woman.. That remind me of (Y/N).. with a man who have white hair and grey eyes and they smiling on the pictures.

"This?!! My cousin pictures with her friend!! She sent to me every time they went to to different village!!" I got curious because the woman almost looks like Kushina, my sensei's wife but with a diamond on her forehead like the fifth Holage have. "Eh?!! I don't know you have cousin!!" Sakura shocked while Naruto laugh nervously. "Yeah.. We did exchange letter almost 3 years but 2 years ago, she sent a letter that we are cousin..." He say, scratch behind his neck while the other hand show a letter to her.

"This is the letter?" "Yup!! She wrote it on her 26th birthday when she went to Land of snow." 26? Isn't that (Y/N) ages on 2 years ago? "Dear Naruto, I'm sorry for not reply your letter fast than it used since Ren being dick as always.. Lol.. I means he being jerk.." I see Sakura sweatdrop but... Ren? "Anyway, today is my birthday!! Yay!!" Sakura try to read with cheer voice but then sweatdrop. "Uh.. She really energetic.." She comments while Naruto chuckle. "And Ren take me to Land of snow."

This craziness.... I think I know who is this person.. "Damn!! It's cold like hell!! Wait? Hell is hot.. Not cool.. Uhm... Dumb me." She sweatdrop even more while I almost chuckle. "But you read and say it too!! Makes you a dumb too!! Haha!!" I see an angry irk marks on fer forehead. "Okay.. Back to story.. Today I want to tell you that you and me are a cousin that distant by blood and Tsunade is my niece but she is your Auntie!! Call her Obaa-san!! Lmao!!" Sakura facepalm. "So, that was why you call her Baa-chan."

Naruto laugh but stop when see Sakura glare at him but continue. "But Naruto, my little foxy..." She stop and stare the 'foxy' word. "Foxy?" She mumbled. "Hey!! Keep reading!!! Don't stop!!" Naruto shout and she nod. "Whatever she do to you, yelling and shouting at you. Don't take it in your hearts.. Because.. The way you act almost same as her little brother and her lover too. But they both die a long time ago.." Naruto face have no smile at all. "So, keep you happy go lucky attitude!! I like it when you be yourself!! Like your mother always said... Dattebane?" Sakura put a question at the words.

"Sakura-chan!! Don't ruin the words!! Dattebayo!!!" He pout, Sakura sigh while shook her head. "And oh!! Ren say hi but he told me to tell you that you should go chase Hinata instant of Sakura. Hinata have a big boobs while Sakura have flat. Not fun at al.." Sakura read with eyes twitching and murders aura surrounding her but keep continue. "Even though it was mean, I agree with Ren.. Not the boobs part.. No.. You should look at Hinata the way she look at you. Open your eyes..."

Sakura smile a little. "But Ren also said that you will make a cute babies!! I agree with him. Hmm.. I'm spoil the future.. But I tell ya' something.. Not much but.. You will have two babies!! One boy and one girl!! And Sakura with someone have one baby girl!!" They both blush. "Hehe.. This is why I want you to read." Naruto say. "Yeah? You must be with Hinata.." Sakura say, he blush even more. "Shut up, Sakura-chan!! Continue reading!!" She laugh. "Okay, I don't want to spoiler the future.. We have to stop.."

She stop. "Why there a blood on this letter?" She ask but Naruto not say anything. "By the way.. Ignore the blood.. There just something unexpected happened and I got injured.. Not deep. Anyway, I have to go... See ya' in next letter!! Your distant cousin, (Y/N) Uzumaki-Senju." She stare at the name.. "Wait?!! (Y-Y/N)?!!" She shout, gaining unwanted attention. Naruto nod but something was off. "It's not over.. The letter have a symbol of seal at the back." She look at the back of the paper and see the symbol.

I take the paper and look at it. My eyes widen. It's that symbol.. The symbol she always draw on the paper.. "Why was there a seal?" Sakura ask and I repy. "It was not the ordinary seal, Sakura. It's a seal of summoning that she create herself." I give it to Naruto. "Summons it.." He nod then make the hand sign. "Summons!!" The seal appear more. "Release!!" The seal disappear. Hm.. That's new... The seal need to be release too.. Jiraiya must be teach him well. ​​​​​ "Here.." He give me and I read it.

Hey, Naruto.. It's me, Ren.. Sorry, it must be hard to learn how to open this message.. As an apologize, a normal seal you found on the last this message, summons it and there is a picture of (Y/N) first ceremonies, it's happens after Sasuke went missing. I'm also sorry about what happened after we went away. But I write this message not because of that.. It was because... It's about her injured.. She almost die because it was near her heart. I tell you this because you are her family along with Tsunade..

(Y/N) might or not be in danger. Someone have find a way to get (Y/N).. He want her. I don't know how he even got here.. He not supposed to be here at the first place!! So, I need you to take care of her if anything happens to me. Don't tell her that I told you this because she didn't want anybody to get involved in her situation. For your information, this guy.. (Y/N) really hate because he was the one who killed her family.. Her foster family? Hehehe... And he was the one who almost raped her, twice.

But she got a way to escaped everytime.. I think this guy have an obsession on (Y/N).. Ya' know? Like Yandere things? Wait.. You don't know what was the Yandere. Holy shit!! That means you also don't know wait is Tsundere!!! Damn this ninja world!! Man... I'm turning into (Y/N). Fuck my life. Nevermind. Just ignore the weird words. But please... I want you to keep this stalker boy away from her. And how did she get injured.. This boy try to stab me but (Y/N) take the hit for me. Anyway.. This is the picture..

As I read the letter, I feel anger boiling inside me. How dare he injuring my (Y/N)?!! I swear when I find or found him near my (Y/N)!!! I will cut him to 14!!! How dare him to touch and want to rape the woman who was mine!! I swear I will kill him for everyone on good!! I might not know him, his appearance, ages, how was he talks... But I will kill him if he did try to touch my (Y/N) ever again!! I will keep her away from someone like that!! Just me who can take her virgin away for her!!! Nobody can!!!

*This one chapter is kinda stupid because I'm in my sugar high. But now I'm tired.. *yawn and look t th clock* It's 3:30 a.m.... Mornight...