◀Kakashi Happens 2▶

In this chapter, I write this based on a picture of Fujoshi was reading a Yaoi manga that I found on internet. But it somehow sounds so much like me when reading Romance manga but not the nosebleed part.. 😂😂 And letting my stupidity take over.

YOUR POV

"My cute little Tuna-fish is in love, Kukuku~" I was reading a book or knew as manga at the corner of the room by myself while Ren and Miyoru are watching an anime at other side of the room. If you ask where the others. Well.. The boys are busy with their homeworks but some are working while the girls are taking their sweet time at shopping mall with my coworker from school. They somehow get along just fine. Dad and uncles are sparing at the underground base.

Kakashi... Uh. Last time I checked, the younger Kakashi was sleeping in my room. So yeah.. Only me, Ren and Miyoru in this room. Not just ordinary room. This room have been fill with our favorite collection. Our favorite anime collection. I was at the side to manga's sections while Ren and Miyoru at anime's sections. "Shit.. Triangle Love.. I can't choose the shipping.." Ren and Miyoru was watching anime called Tokyo Ghoul Re while me.. "Kyaaa!!! I ship them!! I ship them!!"

Reading a manga of Katekyou Hitman Reborn. "Omg!! Omg!! Kyoya with Tsuna!! No no!! Reborn with Tsuna!!" Yes.. I was reading a Yaoi manga. Wait... Holy shit!!! I hide my face from seeing the page as I feel a blood went up to my face. Who would thought... I look on the page. Tsuna would choose both of them into his heart.. Make out with them at the same time. I held a tissue on my nose that dripping with a blood. "That's hot.." I mumble as I ogling the the body of Kyoya. "Super sexy..."

I look at Reborn and blush. "Super hot.." I gulp. "Amazing..." I mumble and nod to myself. "(Y/N)..." I flinch and look to the owners of the voices. "Yes?" I tilt head in confused. "You're creeping us out.." They say, sweatdrop. "Eh? What did I do?" Ren sigh while Miyoru shook his head. "You are in your Fujoshi world and giggling like a pervert." Ren say, I pout. "But I am not a pervert." They give me disbelief look. "Dude.. You read Yaoi smuts." I giggle when remember Tsuna.

1827... R27... No, it should be All27.. Wait.. Hayato should be with Takeshi.. 8059. Kukuku~ "That!!!" I snap out and look at Ren who was pointing at me. "That's what we meant!!" Annoying, I throw the nearest pillow and straightly hit his face. Serve him right!! Miyoru chuckle in amusement. "Anyway, (Y/N).. Can I ask you a question?" I deadpan. "You already did.. But split." He sweatdrop but continue. "Did you sometimes suddenly randomly shipping peoples around you?"

My eyes widen. "Where's that coming from?" He rub his chin and I must say that he remind me of a character from Detective Conan. "Well.. When I was scrolling around YouTube channels. I came across a few title of Fujoshi's life.. It said, Fujoshi will randomly matching two boys that looks like a cute couple. So, did you?" I blush and look away from meeting their eyes. Shit... "M-maybe....?" I peek a look at them.. Only to see.. What the hell??!!

They are sitting far away from each other while watching anime. I mentally facepalm. "You guys make me have no mood to continue reading this manga.." I shook my head and place the manga on the bookshelves. "I should go check Kakashi.." Ren look at the clock and nod at me. "The jutsu should be off by now." I smile before walk out from the room. "Hey!! (Y/N)!! Can I eat that cakes in the fridge?!" I turn to my left and see a yellow blonde hairs that belong to Deidara.

"I don't know Dei-dei.. How about you ask Ren, It's his cake after all." I chuckle when saw an annoying look on his face and continue my way to my bedroom. I open the door, only to see the awaken Kakashi, of course he has his mask covering his handsome face. "Good morning, lazy-kashi.." Well, it's afternoon actually but who cares? He didn't reaction and only stare at me. I give him my question look but he still not saying anything. I sigh and smile. "Go take shower. I'll bring food."

KAKASHI POV

I open my eyes and see blue ceiling. What? I slowly sit up and touch my face. The mask on my face still there but... "Where am I?" Gazed on everything that was inside this room.. Well, I think it is a room. But I'm alive? Shouldn't I have died? How exactly am I alive? I tense up when heard a sound of footsteps stop in front the door. It opens and relevant a beauty I never seen in my life. "Good morning, lazy-kashi.." K-kashi? W-what? I stare at her, not moving from my spot, observing her.

She has red hairs that remind me of my Sensei's wife, Kushina, but it up on a ponytail with an attractive eyes and pink lips. I stare at her lips for a couple of minutes before break it. She sigh then smile. "Go take shower. I'll bring food." She walk to me and kiss my cheek, my eyes widen. D-did she, a completely stranger girl, just kissing me? I tense but unconsciously, grab her wrist and drag her to me as I pull my mask down, kissing her lips. Her eyes widen before it slowly close.

I was confused and shocked with my movements. But, seeing the blush of her face make my heart skip a beats, my eyes softly and lean in for more. Closing my eyes as I feel the unfamiliar kiss from this stranger, yet feel familiar, as if it's not my first. Her lips so soft, as if I do more, I might ripped it. But I want more than this. I want to punish them but I don't want to hurt her. My mind went blank at all the thoughts that running around my head but not my movements.

My tongue slowly moving, lick the lower of her lips, asking for the entrance. "K-kashi..." Take the opportunity to slip into her mouth. I smirk when earning a small moaning from her, have no desire to do any of tongue fight. I continue exploring the sweat cave, not leaving any space left untouched. "Hmm~" What the hell am I doing this? This is crime!! "Stop resist.." My eyes widen at the sudden voice, I break the kiss and look at the now blushing girl than almost red at her hair.

The feel want to smirk come back as I say. "Who need food when I have you?" Shit shit shit!! What did I say that?!! Is that even me?!!! "K-k-kakashi!!! Are you okay?!! Did the jutsu did some change on you?!!" She panic. "Ren!!!!" She run out. "W-wait!!" Oh damn.. She's run out.. And I don't even know her name. I stand up but feel uncomfortable in my pants. "Oi!" I heard a voice make me look up, only to see.. "Who are you? And what you doing in my body?" My eyes widen and fell backwards.

A-another me?! "Y-you..." He raise eyebrows as cross his arms. "Answer my questions." I stand up, fixing my posture. "Kakashi Hatake.. You?" The another who look like me frown as he look down at something. "I'm Kakashi Hatake.. Before explaining anything, I think you should do something with the erection." I tense and look down. "Damn.." I blush. "No need to get embarrassed about it, that's my body you're in.. It's pretty normal when have a beauty as a girlfriend.. Or maybe wife."

I look at him. "Girlfriend? Her?" He nod before point somewhere. "There's the bathroom. The other can't see or heard me, only you, I think. So, you need to be careful when talk to me. Let's this a secret between us for now. I don't want her to worry." I nod and go into the bathroom, leaving the other Kakashi other the door. I open the tap, letting the water fill the tub before begin to strip completely. "What the hell?!! Since when I got this big?!!" I yell. Thud. "Do you need to yell about that?" I blush.

💌 Sorry for the late update.... I was on my break right now, so I will try to write more..