◀Call Them Back▶

YOUR POV

I was squealing in my room as watching Naruto Shippuden. The part when Obito being the ten-tails because all I can say is.... He is hot!!! I don't know why!! By he looks so cute!!! Lol!!! OMG!! OMG!!! "(Y/N)!!!" A voice yell inside my head. Oh shit... I need to works with the barriers in my head more.. "Language young lady!! And why did you cut off our connection?!!" Shut up.. You're annoying. She went silence. "It's not nice to talk to Faitā like that.." Tōki-san tell, I narrow eyes. "(Y/N)..." Chi-san say like warn me and close the laptop with a little slam. Fine!! Whatever!! Now leave me alone!!

I cut the connection again but more hard to break than before. A knock on the door, snap me back to reality from my angry world. "Come in" I say, annoying. The door is open by Ren with Miyoru behind him. "It's tomorrow..." Ren say, I sigh and nod. "It's also today..." Miyoru begin, I look outside through the window. "We will be gone too..." I finish for him but then I stand up. "Pack everything.. We need to clean this hideout without left any track of us have been in here.." I then start packing my stuffs.

*Time Skip*

The connection with them still off.. Today is the day.. Our last day.. Our chakra.. Time to time will slowly dry out... I don't know what will happen to this body when the time we will be gone back to our real body... I knew they are trying to break the barrier but can't.. I don't want to take with them.. I can't say see or heard any of their voice on my last day here.. Why did I do this? Because... I don't want to say goodbye to them.. But.. with their last time reaction on me make me... No.. My heart feel so hurt..

They hate me.. Including the tailed beasts.. They all never like it to seal in me... Hell!! They never like me!! I just knew it!! The happy go lucky Chomei also never talk to me... Matatabi... Gyuuki.. Never... Never did... I never belong in this world.. I bet Gramps hate me too.. Maybe Ren too.. Because he stuck with me.. Every single time on here.. The second time I used telepathy to read his mind... I found something I should not know.. He hate my guts... For our first time met, he already hate me..

He... He just acting all this fucking time.. I should not live on any world.. I know I should not think this because... Negative feelings can make me sick.. How did I know? Hikari told me... The time I went to heaven.. She felt a strong negative feelings in me.. It slowly killing me.. But because I was not a human I am.. It can't kills me.. Because negative things already in me since I was born to be his daughter recreation. But whatever... I can still living.. Even my human body die, I still can be living in hell..

Then maybe.. Take a vacation to earth.. Hm... So much plan I have.. Anyway... Back to the reality of pain.. Here we are... On the branch of tree... Our cloaks are on ith hoods up. Watching the anger Naruto glaring at Deidara and Sasori.. Hmm.. I wonder why won't Deidara be Namikaze along with Temari..? Also.. Why won't Gaara and Sasori be Uzumaki? Oh shit... I got distracted...This freaking hair color... A cool hair color.. Oh no!! Not fucking again!!! "(Y/N)?" I look at Miyoru and blink.

"Are you okay?" I nod and smile at him then look back at them. Team 7 and Chiyo.. Team 7 huh? Sasuke.... I need to bring him back into Team 7. Orochimaru will be with Jiraiya and Tsunade again. Konan will be happy with Nagato.. Real Nagato.. No Pein... Yahiko will be with them too... I will bring them will my lasting chakra before I gone... I sigh and jump off the tree without tell Ren or Miyuro, shocking them too. I was between the team and Akatsuki. My back facing the team, looking at the Akatsuki instant.

"Ohh!!! Danna!! Look, un!! It's (Y/N), yeah?" I keep myself emotionless. "(Y/N)?" I heard Kakashi voice. How? Didn't I eraser the memories of me from his mind? How did he break the locks? It shouldn't be like this... I hear a slowl thud, I assuming it was they both who also jump off. I sigh and took off my hood then look at Naruto. "It's been a while Naru.." I give a small smile but look away as I see what inside his eyes.. Betrayed.. So.. That's what he feels right now? Just because he said my name?

I smirk. "I see... You didn't believe... No.. You didn't trust be after one of members Akatsuki said my name? I am your family but what I see in your eyes..." I chuckle. "(Y/N)..." Ren begin but I glare at him. "Shut up or I'll kill you.." He was shocked. Hn.. He should... I walk towards the almost dead corpse. Meh.... Corpse... Zombie... Green skin.. Zombie and plants? Errr... Ahem.. I meant. I place a hand on Gaara forehead and I see him. Lost... On the air... Not moving... He just stay there.

Questioning himself who was he... Why was he here... Alone... Haa.... I nod to myself and  stand up. "Deidara, Sasori.. I need you to tell Pein to Bring all Akatsuki members to Konoha.. Also said to Tobi, it is my orders.... Now go.." Deidara is confuse but also scare to see me calling his real name, Sasori being Sasori.. No emotions on his face.. Don't worry.. I will fix that too... After they went away, I signal Ren and Miyoru to pick Gaara. "What are you going to do with Kazekage." Kakashi....

"Let him go!! (Y/N)!!" Naruto..... "You are traitor!!!" Hurts..... I look at Sakura who also have an betrayed eyes but she have more confused. I could tell she wanted to asked.. Why did I do this? Why with enemy? I slowly walk towards Sakura who take a step back. I take out a scroll from under my sleeve and give to her. She hesitate take it from me.. "Please give this to Gramps.. I meant.. The third, Hiruzen. He will know the situation and will personally tell Tsunade about this.." After got a response from here.

I look at Chiyo. "It's been a while, Chiyo-sama.." I bow my head a little. She stare at me. "You with him.." She say, I close my eyes and nod then I look at Team 7. "Please delivery the scroll to Hiruzen fast as you can.. But I need Chiyo-sama for something." I look at Kakashi with sad eyes. "Please excuse us..." With that, I grab Chiyo and teleport to hideout. Ren and Miyoru lay Gaara on the bed. "Ren... Go to Orochimaru. Miyoru.. You know what to do with Nagato.. I will do my part.." I ordered.

"Chiyo-sama.. Remember what I told you on our first met?" I ask, sofly. She stare at Gaara lifeless body. Hm.. This scene remind me of Vampire in their coffin. She place her hands on Gaara stomach and begin to use the jutsu of reincarnation on him. After a while, I begin to feel her chakra slowly dry. I nod to myself and place my hands on her hands which on Gaara stomach. I open the barrier only for to connect with Shukaku. "(Y/N)!! Finally!! Why did-" I interrupt him before he can go further.

I will take some of your chakra and transfer it into Gaara system. He is your container. Even he almost in deads states.. There still have some of your chakra in his system. By mixing you, his and my chakra, with my chakra will be increase the speed of healing to reincarnation his body back but it might be a few damage on his system. But because he have your chakra which it already bond with mine, it will leave only few some injures but not really can damage his chakra system. (nonsense talk)

3RD POV

After finish, you block it back. you push Shukaku chakra into Gaara and you heard Chiyo gasp.. All you can say.. She might feel the waves of Shukaku chakra. After another minutes, a few sight of him alive make Chiyo stop because she can't continue but you continue transfer enough chakra into his system. Meanwhile at another side of forest, a two wolf are bringing a large of people to go paths of Konohagakure. They are the souls that you asked to takes to bringing them back to life.

▶▶ Sorry for not update... I'm busy with a lot of shitty stuff... And I lost which chapter on the manga.. I tried to watching the episode but... I don't understand a things at all.. O_O