◀Unique Personality▶

YOUR POV

My eyes widen when see the person that I pointed gun to. "You? What are you doing here?!" In front of me is a same boy with one of my students who ask me about Ren. "Wait!! No.. Scratch that question. Why are you following me? Does someone hiring you to kill me?" I say, point the gun at him, ready to shoot him.

His eyes widen. "N-no!! No one hiring me!! And what does you meant by kill?!!" Huh? No one...? I blink and lower my gun. Look at me up and down. "Then why are you following me? For three days!! You know!! Three freaking days!! Wait!! Are you a stalker?!!" My eyes widen and take a step back. No stalker please.

No fuckin way in damn hell I will have a damn stalker again!! Especially if the stalker is somewhat a yandere!! I prefer tsundere.. :3 "I am not a stalker!!!" I look at him weirdly. "Only a stalker will say that.. And you definitely a stalker!!!" He glare "I am not!!" I glare back. "Yes!! You are!!" A irk marks appear on his head.

"Not!!" "Yes!!" "Not!!" "Yes!!" "Not!!" "Yes!!" "Not!!" "Yes!!" "Not!!" "Yes!!" "Not!!" "Yes!!" "Not!!" "Not!!" "Yes!!" His eyes widen in realization. "Hah!! You are a stalker!!" He clench his hand to a fist. Oh no.. I secretly panicked but.. Aha!! "Do you know about the anime called HunterXHunter?" He blink and look at me in question but nod his head.

"Ha!! Good!! The kill I was talking about is Killua!!" I grin. "He is cute you know!!" He sweatdrop. "What?" He in confused. "Killua?! You know? The white-ish haired boy in Zoldyck's family?!!" I secrectly cheer for myself but might as well I just go annoying the shit out of him, right? I fakely eyes widen.

"Don't tell me you don't remember him!! How ashame of you!!" I point finger at him. "For not knowing him!! Anime God will curse you!!" I swear I see a lot of question marks in his head. Lol.. "You will regret for it!! Jashin, Akuma and Tenshi will come to punish you!!" In my head, I was kneeling while repeating an apologize to three of them.

Little didn't I know, at the other worlds, three of them was chuckling, laughing and giggling when look at me. Suddenly, a black cat fell on the boy and got scratch by it. "Hah!! I tell you!! You will get punish!!" I point finger at him who now laying on the floor and covered with scars. I blink when look at him.

"Oh my... What a pretty scars you have there.." I poke him with a stick and he not moving. Oh no!! Is he dead?! Am I going to jail?! And I will die because make my student die?! Is this my fault to beginning with?! "Fuck!!! Hospital help me!! Police don't arrest me!! It isn't my fault!!!" I begin to panic. Who not?!!

He is one of the student on where I work at!! And he was laying on the ground!! Look almost like a dead corpse more than a human!! But... He can pass as zombie you know.. I swear that he can win a cosplay competition as zombie. Oh!! Maybe I can secretly make him participate in the competition!!

"Huh... What are you doing?" I blink and look round, only to see policeman. "Policeman!!! It isn't my fault!! He is stalking me!! And.. And... A black cat appear!! Scratch him to death!!" I then gasp. "Maybe the black cat is Hibari Kyoya recreation!!" I look at the boy in horror. "That boy must do something on his past life at Namimori!!"

I hide behind the policeman. "I don't want to get (bite) scratch to dead!!" The policeman just sweatdrop and chuckle. "You are (Y/N), right?" I gasp. "You are a stalker too?!!" I get away from him, he laugh. "No.. No. I'm Mike, police transfer from S city. I know you from people around the town talking about your.. Unique personality."

I give him disturbing look. "I sense sarcasm in your words but.." I smile. "I take that as a compliment.. And you knew my name." I shook my head. "I still point you as stalker.." He was smiling but I can tell that he was sweatdropping. I check the boy pocket and found his wallet. "Oh!!! He have a lot of money!!"

I exclaims as I open his wallet. "Are you going to steal it?" The policeman that knew as Mike. I look at him as if he is crazy. "You're joking right? I wouldn't be that low. Stealing when the person is unconscious?!" I shook head. "That very low, man.. If it was me!!! I will...!!!" I look at him dead in the eyes.

"Not steal it since I have more than I need already.." Mike sweatdrop. "Yeah.. I did heard that you spend your money to build an hospital, a few schools, an orphanage, a few new shop, the roads and many more. Only to waste you money and make it all gone but.. Do you realize it only make it more money?"

I look at him in shocked. "Really?!! I didn't thought that..." He facepalm. "You do have unique personality like people say.." He mumble. Haha.. Lol.. But seriously?! I never realize that... So, that's why Ren laughing at me when I say I spend all the money on something like that and the reason of...

Why my money never gone from the bank but only come more and more. This is a curse!! A curse of always have money!! I shake my haed to forget about having a lot of money problem and check the wallet only to see his students ID. "Ryuu Kuroi-Uchiha-Uzumaki?!" The fuck??! He is like Ren?!!

My eyes widen when look at the card. "Is this a joke or something?!!" I shout and look at the Mike guy. "Are you trying to pranking me?!" His face show confused. "What? Why would I?" I stare hardly at him while he just sweatdrop. "Hm.. Don't you think we need to get that boy to hospital?" I sigh and nod.

"But... I left my car at my house." I scratch behind my neck. "I just walk around without realize I was at the town." I laugh nervously, he shook head. "Let's use my car." I nod and we pick the boy up. We put the boy on the back seat. Want to know we ride in what? It's freaking police car!! "Wuhuu!! I'm a police now!!"

Mike laugh. I seriously need to check my brain.. Or author who was the one that need to do the check up. Mike drive the car to hospital and I might as well do some call right? I take out a phone and press the number and loud speaker. "Sup, (Y/N).." I sweatdrop at his greeted. "I'm in  police car.." I say.

"W-what?! What did you do this time?" I make a fake gasp. "Geez!! Ren!! Don't make it as if I have been caught many times!!" Ren laugh. "Okay.. Okay.. This is your first time." I nod. "Anyway.. 10 minutes to hospital now. I got some news for you. Don't know good or bad but it shocked news." There a silent for a minute.

"I was at the office. Should I bring the others?" I think for a sec. "No.. Leave them with the ex-stalker. I want only you come." He sigh. "Fine... 10 minutes from now.. See ya there, (Y/N)." He say. "Hm.." I hang up. "Ex-stalker?" Mike question, I grin at him. "Yup!! He keep following me everywhere but now we in good term."

I grin like crazy. "Want to know how I change him?!" He smile. "Do tell.." I giggle when remember. "I introduce him with my woman friend!! They in a same ages. Do you want girlfriend too? I think it might change you from being stalker." He sweatdrop. "I am not a stalker, (Y/N).." I giggle. "It just a suggestion, Mike.."

He shook head. "I will think about it.." I grin evilly. "Think about it eh?!" Hihihi.. Might as well start matching him with someone now.. I should call cupid after this.. After all, it's cupid jobs. I am just a daughter of someone from hell.. Hm.. Should I call the twins angel cupid for help this time?

This will be fun!! I can make matchmakers organization!! Wohoo!!! More money to spend!! And it will all gone!! No money!!! Hahahahaha!! Little didn't I know, it only make more money than I spend to it. Back to me who was cheering like crazy in head about spending money on something that I think will waste the moneys.