◀Err..What?▶

Sorry... The title on this chapter is my last reaction after reading this chapter.. 😂 Kind of lost right now.. So, yeah.. 😜 Btw... This pic, I'm still not sure about the tittle.. (0_0")

YOUR POV

We're back to my house. Sitting in circle but someone was on Kakashi laps. "Kakashi..." He hm'ed as a reply. "Let the bitch..." Everyone stare. "A.k.a me go.." Stare~ "Hm... How about no?" He ask. "Why? I just want to be free." Said me. "Because you will kiss random stranger." I flinch at his last tones because I can heard the hidden message. Correction for what he said; kiss guy other than me, I will get their head.

"They are not a random stranger. They are my family related." I say, calmly but he just hug me and I can see that he has not intention to let me go in any minutes. I sigh and look at Dad who sat next to me. "Stop glaring at people, Dad. Absolutely not at Ren, Dad." Ren sweatdrop. "Can anyone explain why he.." Naruto point at Ren. "Kiss my cousin." He glare like how Dad glare at Ren.

"H-hey!! We can explain but stop glaring!!" Ren say, stutter at first. The Akatsuki plus Yahiko but minus Zetsu only sweatdropping. I see Sakura look at me with red face before look away and my eyes widen. "O-oi!! Look where you put your hand, Kakashi!!" He chuckle as I push his hand out from my shirt. Someone clear throat make both of us look at the person with me have a red face because..

It was Dad. "Explain! Now!" I immediately hide behind Kakashi, trembling. "O-okay, sir!! Yes, sir!!" I point at Ren. "Blame his girlfriend!! Sir!!" Ren eyes widen. "Hey!!" I shot a glare. "Y-yes... I-it's true.. No glare please.." He say. Haha!! Sucker!! "W-wait!! What?! He has girlfriend?!" Hidan shout, point finger at Ren. "Well.. That's a bless when you are an Uchiha.." I say and snicker. Bless.. Pfff... Bhahaha!!!

Ren shot me a glare. Not like I can die because of it. "Bless my ass, (Y/N). My ass.." They all snicker but Sasuke face has turn pale while Itachi and Obito has an amused face. "It's also a bless that you meet her and her being your girlfriend, dumbass!" I stuck my tongue out as Ren narrow his eyes. "But this still not explaining why you need to kiss him." I shiver when Kakashi give a close eyes smile.

"W-well.. It's Ren fault at first... He drunkly accepting the offer of being the main character." Then Konan ask. "What do you meant by 'drunkly'?" I look at Ren, he sigh. "I was at karaoke bar with my friends, celebrating our football teams." He scratch behind his neck. "At the same time, one of the staff from the agency also there.. So, yeah.. Like she said, drunkly accepting.." Deadpans~~ Lmao.

"How did (Y/N) got involved too, then, hm?" Deidara ask, curious. I sigh and lie on Ren laps, ignore Kakashi glare. "It's long story, but his girlfriend got knows about this and check the script. She almost went wild to attack them when knowing there have a kiss scene." I shivers. She is a devil herself. Just imagine she as Kushina. Oh my.. That day seriously a nightmare for Ren and me.

"She demanded that she wants (Y/N) to be the heroin or..." I give a signal with my eyes and I think he got it.. "Erk.. N-nevermind." Or he finally remember what she said that time. I think she scariest than Kushina or Mom. On second thought, I am the devil while she just a normal human and I'm scared of her?!! She must be devil in her past life. Another long stare at both of us from seventeen of them. (His girlfriend is jealous and don't want another woman near Ren.. Lol)

*Time Skip*

Stare.. Stare.. Stare... Both me and Ren was staring the raven boy who was blushing in front of us. We kind of make the Ryuu boy angry and now he looks like he just humiliated himself. We stared at him until... "Dattebasa?" We both broke the atmosphere. "S-shut up!! I took five years to stop saying that!! And now it's back!! No thanks to you!!" I snicker but Ren look at him with pity eyes.

"If you have Uzumaki blood in you, sorry to say this, but you can't stop.." I turn away from them, my body was shaking because tried to stopped from laughing. I can feel a death gaze from my back but like I care about them. I burst out laugh while hold my pain stomach as I lean on the wall. A few doctor and nurse burst in this room while looking around make me stop laughing and stare at them.

When their eyes gazing on me and sweatdropping. I try to cover my mouth but I can't and laughing like a mad on the floor. "Their face!! OMG!! Worry for nothing!! Bahahaha!!!" I look at Ren and Ryuu and see their weird face. "Your face looks pathetic!!! Lolololol!!" A few tick marks appear on their forehead. "Shut the hell up!! Dattebasa/Dattebashi!! Argh!! Not again!!" I bit my lower lips to not laugh like earlier.

All the doctor and nurse that was in this room staring at them then me then back to them. First, the unknown Ryuu boy that I brought in hospital have an almost like verbal tick like me. Second, Ren the popular artist have an almost like verbal tick like me. Three, me being me was laughing like a madness. I mocking salute to them. "Dattebane, Sir." I giggle. Once Uzumaki, always Uzumaki... Uzumaki☑ 

✉ I was busy writing another unpublish stories, so it might take more time to write another chapter for all publish stories.. (This message mostly for readers on Quotev since I write more in Quotev than Wattpad.. Lol)