◀Chūni exam: Forest Of Deaths▶

YOUR POV~
I walk off from Gramps office. To where the forest of death was. Yawning, It's will gonna end sooner. I will be Jōnin when they starting thrid exam.

*Flashback*

Ibiki hand in the paper test to Gramps and Gramps take it. Gramps smile while Ibiki looked down at me, curiously. "Gramps.. Are you really want me to die?" I ask, annoying. He just chuckle make me really annoying, I pouted. "Why're you thinking like that, (Y/N)?" He ask back. "Fucking hell!!! I think my brain will explore!!!" I yell. He chuckle again, You see? I just cursing in front HOKAGE!! "Lord Hokage, Can I ask something?"

I hear Ibiki ask. Seriously?? He was there whole times!!?? "What it is, Ibiki?" asked Gramps, I look at Ibiki while thinking. Why I did not noticing him?? Maybe because I was in my thought. "Who is (Y/N) actually?" Ibiki ask with serious tones, I tense. Gramps look at me and I shook my head meaning 'No' "Not the times, Gramps." I say and Gramps nod, understanding. "You will know but not now. She will tell, sooner" Gramps say.

*End Flashback*

"Now before we start the second test.." I heard Anko voice, yelling out of loud so everyone can hear it. But... Anko, You yell it to loud.. I think Gramps also can hear it. "There's something i have to pass out!!" She took out something. Anime CD!! Wrong!!! Why!!! "You must sign these agreement forms." She say with smirk at the end. I walk near but leaning to the nearness tree then zoned out. Okay... Hamura Ōtsutsuki for Uzumaki + Hyuuga. Means they will get Tenseigan, right? That's mean.. Baruto will get Tenseigan.. hmm.. Hamo.. Horogo.. What was his name??

I forgot.. Ah!!! Hagomoro was for Uchiha + Senju. hmm... Then they will get Rinnegan.. Wait.. I don't know that Pinky was Senju, sweatdrop. ​​​​​All this thing make me more confused than before. ''Don't thinking to much, child'' Ku say while Shi nod. And they both still on my shoulders, I sighing. Someone pass me a paper, I took and sign it. I zoned out cause I don't want to heard what Anko said. Hmm.. Indra and Asura was Hamogoro son. Asura was the elders and Indra was the youngest. Ehh.. its opposite!! Asura the youngest and Indra the elders.

I think I should watch the anime again or not?? More important, Kaguya Ōtsutsuki.. Erh... I should stop thinking right now!!! I go out from my thought and shocked. How long I have been in my thoughts? "You will fight over these two scrolls the Heaven and Earth." Wow!!! I zoned out too long times!! but I still can meet Oreo!! "There are 78 people here meaning 26 teams." 26?? <-_<- She forgot about me again, I sighing.. No dangos for you. ​​​​"Half, 13 will get the Heaven scrolls and the other 13 team." She really forgot about me!!! So meanie!!!

"Will each get the Earth scrolls." TT_TT I have been forgotten. "To pass this test, your team must make it to the tower with both scrolls." Arghh!!! Boring!! Are you lectures to me!! so I zoned out!! Bye!! But then I snapped out by a voice, Choji!!!!!! He yelling and 'How about dinner', deadpanning. Ran away for reality again with mean I'm sleep under the tree. I wake up by someone shaking me, Yay!! Coconut shakes!!"What?" I say and rubbing my eyes with my hand. "(Y/N).. This your scroll, Earth scroll and gate 12." Anko say. ​​​​​​"Okay~ Bye-bye Anko." I yawning and waves at her.

I hide the scroll and teleport to gate 12, search for my ex-team. "Hey guys!!!" I yell and waves at them, still yawning. "(Y/N)!!! Where are you going??" Foxy yell. "WHY YOU ALWAYS LATE!!" That's was Pinky for you. "Hn." I deadpanning when hear this one but then I smile. "Ducky... 'Hn' is not a WORDS!!!" I see the gate keeper sweatdrop. The gate keeper open the gate and I hear Anko yell. "Ok!! Let's go!!" Foxy yell to us, Not me!!! We ran into the forest of death but the I ran the opposite from them. Why? Because I want to take a scroll from other teams!!

I jump on the tree and look around, spotting a two near team. ​​​​​​From Rain ninja the other one is Sound ninja. Which one?? sounds ninja or Rain ninja? Arghh.. Take both!!! I make two clone. I told them to after the Rain village while I take Sounds. then I heard a screaming sound, bleh.. 

*Meanwhile*

"That was.. a human scream, right?" Sakura ask. "I'm getting a little nervous." She speak again. "This.. This is nothing Sakura-chan." Naruto say to her. Then it fell silence but Sasuke breaking it. "Where is (Y/N) gone?" He say and they begin to look around.

*Back To You*

Okay!! Two clone chased after Rain and I'm the real. Chased after Sounds, What should I do? Sound not affected me then no worries. "(Y/N).. You should use light." Shi say, slowly. "Good choice. Lighting faster than sound." Ku agree. ​​​​​"Thank Shi!! Ku!!" I say then ran near the Sounds ninja. I jump down to more near them and smile sweetly. "I'm sorry.. Did I scared you?" I say with a smile. "Looks guy.. We have a little girl here." One of the say. "Are you lost, little girl?" The other said and chuckle. "Oh.? I'm not.. I just want to know what your scroll. " I ask more innocent, well~

I see their guards was down. "If we don't want to show it to you?" He ask with smirk. "You have to or I will demolishing you." I say and smile. They all laughing make me frowns, I lost my patient. I can't take it anymore!! I make a hand seal. "Renton: Laser circus" I say and there have a lighting. I smirk because I can create it without combined. Combined between Raiton and Suiton. See the three Sounds ninja lying down on the ground. I walk to them and search for the scroll. "hmm.. Earth scroll? tch.. what a waste of times." Keep the scroll and jump on the tree to look after my clone.

"Boo!!" I shocked and almost fell but I look at who it was, sweatdrop. "What the fuck you two!! Are you really want me to die!!" I yell to my clone and their laugh their ass off while I cursing. "Here the scroll and we manages to get another scroll." the clone say. "Yup!! We get two Heaven scroll!! Yeah!! Hell right!!??" Sweatdrop. The other clone look more energetic and the other looks serious. Then the serious one hit the head of the energetic one. I rubbed my neck look at them, and shook my head. Release the jutsu, keep the scroll and try to search the other. That is mean is Foxy, Pinky and Bossy.

I think they having a fun with Oreo and I want it too!! What? I know We don't want Bossy have hickey from Oreo. But STILL!! I want he to get strong!! But don't kill itachi!! Take my mask on my face and jump on the tree.. Shit!!! Where they was!!! All I see just the fucking tree!! Get a! I close my eyes and open them, I used Byaringan. ( 3 in 1) Or it was Rinbya Sharingan? Nah.. Whatever..