◀Another Relatives▶

↑↑ Ryuu a.k.a Victor AND Ren ↑↑

♥⭐Sorry because it's too short.. I have a writer's block and I also need to take care my family.. =_= All of them catch a cool at the same time.. Only me left.. I told them to drink more tea!! But they didn't listen!! 😈⭐♥

YOUR POV

I'm free!!!!! No more singing!! Hahaaaa!!! If you wonder where are the others and why did I was outside the classroom.. Well.. It was because~ It's lunch breaks!! Ren took them all including Kakashi, even he got dragged by Ren, went to cafeteria!! And I'm all alone and free!!! Huuhuuu!!!! "Hm.. (Y/N)-sensei?"

What...? I just feel free and someone decide to interrupt?! I turn around and see two boys. One of them is my student. "Yes, Alex?" I smile at the brown haired boy. "Can I ask something about Kuroi-san?" He ask, I nod. "He is an Uchiha but why didn't he have black hair or onyx eyes like his cousin?"

I secretly sweatdrop. "Err... B-because.." I rub my chin. "Maybe because he is a Kuroi blood in him?" I cross arms. "I never see any of Kuroi family or maybe he has a disorder that make his hair turn white? Like Kaneki Ken is Tokyo Ghoul.. Damn.. That's so cool." Alex sweatdrop but then he chuckle.

"Are you seriously thought I have that disorder?" I jump a little when heard a voice behind me. "K-kuroi-san!!" Alex bow at him, nervous mixing panic. "Ren!! Don't scared me like that!! I will have heart attack!!" He just chuckle. TT_TT so mean... "To answer your question, kid.. It's because Kuroi blood in me."

He smile at them. "I'm mixed Kuroi and Uchiha.. But because the mixed blood, my family got throw out from the Uchiha.. And now, the Kuroi are all gone.." I frown and pat his shoulder. "You still have me.. Remember, your grandmother." He smile. "Yeah..." I grin. "Huh?" I heard look a confused face of Alex.

I chuckle. "Ren's grandmother is someone from my family.. It make him is my.." Uh.. Kuroi married Uzumaki.. Kuroi married Uchiha.. Him... "My nephew!! Pff.. Hahahaha!! Your my nephew even though we are in a same ages!!" I look at Alex who was eyes widened make me burst out laugh even more.

Take that human!! You're idol is my nephew!! Muahahahhahah!! *cough* Damn coughing!! "Whatever.. We need to go now.. Kakashi keep asking where were you going.." He drag me with him. B-but I just want to be alone for a sec.. ;-; This world is so cruel to me.. Why only to meh?!! ;-;

VICTOR POV (Have no more idea for names)

"Hey, Alex..." He look at me as those two went away. "Who's that?" I ask. "Oh, yeah.. I forget that you are new.." He rub behind her neck and laugh. "The red hair is my homeroom teacher. (Y/N) (L/N) She teach.... Music.. She didn't came to school yesterday.. That was why you didn't seen her around.."

I nod as he continue. "And the white haired is Ren Kuroi." I raise eyebrows at him. He look confused as why I look at him before laughing. "I forgot that you didn't interact with your surrounding much!! My eyes twitching. "Kuroi-san is an artist.. An actor and a singer." He then sigh and frown at me.

"I know that you live in America but you still need to know about the world, Victor.." I give a poker face. "How many times I need to tell you to call me Ryuu?!" I try to hit him but he run away. I chase after him but my mind keep think about thise two. The female look like Kushina-san. But her last name is (L/N)..

Not Uzumaki.. But Ren is a Kuroi and Uchiha.. Maybe she use different name. I can't believe this... I found him.. No.. I found them.. Ren and (Y/N)... After all those 7 years..I finally found Ren Nii-san and Aunt (Y/N)... "Naruto 'Memma' Uzumaki!!! Where is your manner!! Eat properly!!!" I stop running.

Looking through the window glass mirror to see inside the cafeteria. A figure of female with red haired was scowling a red haired boy with  a whisker mark on his both cheeks. Something about him.. No.. I look at the people on the table. Something about all of them.. They are also not from here...