◀Chūnin exam: Gaara vs. Lee▶

YOUR POV
Okay... This match is between Gaara, my Panda with Lee. Okay... Don't panick.. Calm down.. Now focus to this match. Aarghh!! I can't!!!! My head feel dizzy!!! I feel want to vomit too. Without a warning, someone hit my head... Ow!! "The hell?? Ren!! What's that for???" Rub my head. "I try to make you focus on this match.. It's between them.." He say while Kakashi look at us, weirdly but I see something else on his eyes.. Angry... He's mad???

"Fine.... Baby face." I smirk while he glare at me. I saw Lee caught something... Huh.... "There's no need to get antsy." Lee say. Ant+sy=antsy, lol.. JK! By the way.. What's 'Antsy'?? Confused. Err.. Panda's look so serious.. So..Good luck, Lee.. Sweatdrop. "Now, 9th match, please begin." Hayate yell. Then Lee starts to make the first attack on Panda. "Leaf spinning wind!!!" Lee say-yell, try to kick Panda. But a sand blocked from Lee attacked to hit on him.

*Let's Just Time Skip. *Sweatdrop**

Lol!! I think I git biten by a mosquitoes... By the way... How long should I wait???? I saw Lee hit Panda.. Ahh!!! My little Panda!! Lee!! You broke Gaara's mask!!!... Panick... "Lee!! Explore!!" I hear Gai yelling and Lee yell 'Yes!!'. Nonononononononono!!!!!!! What should I do!!! I panicked until I can't heard anything on my surrounding. My eyes widen and didn't realize Kakashi look at me. While Ren can't barely moved his body, he's stiff...

My take a breath uncontrollably... I still didn't planning anything for this!!!! ''Child!!! Calm yourself!!! He's your friends!!!'' Chi-san yell. Chi-san is right. Gaara is my friend.. I should calm myself. I take a deep breath, close my eyes and open it with Chi-san eyes. Stabling my chakra. Black tear starts dripping from my eyes. Also my socket eyes have a red orbs like Tōki-san. My hair's turn white.. It's was combined Chi-san with Tōki-san. I have no emotions if I in this form.. I step a few step forward.

3RD POV

Nobody saw you because they all focus on the match. But Kakashi and Ren was next you and look at you with shocks. While you have no reactions or emotions from anything. Ren try to call you but you didn't heard anything. You just focus your eyes on Gaara and Lee match. Lee attacks Gaara again, again and again. Until Lee used forbidden Taijutsu, Initial Lotus. But that's was not Gaara, it's was just his sand skin mask. "He's completely awakened." You say with no emotions.

Gaara sand attacks Lee without control. -Her chakra feel different. Kakashi thought, look at you worried. Gaara attacks again but Lee didn't even dodge. While Ren like want to freaking out but he hold in. Kakashi walk to Gai but still worried about you. You still watching until the perfect time to calm him. A few more minutes later, Lee use Extreme Lotus. Then Gaara try to use his special techniques, Desert Coffin. Lee screaming pain because of his leg and arm broken.

Gai jump in front Lee and pushed all the sand. Gaara go uncontrollably again but he hold in. ''You should heal him a bit, later.'' Chi-san say, you nod. Gaara was the winner but Lee being stubborn and stand up. ''Even his leg and his arm is bleeding.'' Tōki-san say then sigh. Hayate walk to Gai and Lee, Sakura try to jump down. But Kakashi stop her to do that, you jump down and walk to Gaara. "Gaara..." You say emotions, the other's busy look on Lee's conditions. ​​​​​​You stop a few away, he look at me, didn't moved and looking down.

YOUR POV

I still with no emotions but now, I can heard everything. "Gaara... Look at me." I say more loud.. Sighing. Try to get his attention but I get opposite what I want. I got attention from everyone in here except Gaara. I also know why he didn't look at me, because I say his name. "(Y/N)!!! Don't go near him!!" Naruto yell at me. "Don't came here, Naruto. Stay there." I say calmly. Walk near Gaara and stand in front him, ruffle his hair. "Gaara.. I'm not mad. Now look at me." He look up slowly.

"Came here. Give your hand." He take it and I teleport next to his team. "Welcome back, Gaara... Hmm.. (Y/N)." Temari say, I nod. ​​​​​​I sit down and Gaara do the same next to me. He close his eyes while I give my chakra to calm both of them. The reason I used Chi-san and Tōki-san form because.. They're both calmly with my chakra then use transfer chakra jutsu. Used it to calmly someone or/and also any type of tail-beasts. Close my eyes and open it, in front there was Shukaku. I walk through the cage without any pain.

(I know Shukaku is male but I like to call him mother and I don't even know why... lol..)

He look at me with grumpy look.. I shook my head. Turn into my normal self and smile at him. What I'm kidding? He always looks grumpy.. "Ichibi..." He look away make me chuckle. "You are not a child, you know." I say with a laugh. "I'm not a child.. and you know it." Pat his nose. Because I can't reached his head, too freaking high. "Hai~ Hai~" Smile, sit next to him and leaning my back on him. "What are you doing?" He ask but didn't move.

"Try to sleep... You should too. Now close your eyes." I exhale and inhale. "You're weird but I like you.." He say, I smile. "More important.. I'm fabulous~" I say with cheer voice. I heard a chuckle make me smile widen. "Sleep tight, Ichibi." I yawning and close my eyes. "You too, child." Deadpanned but I let it be. "I will help to change all your mistakes." I murmur. Then I fell asleep and didn't heard last things Ichibi say. "Thank you... (Y/N)." Ichibi/Shukaku fell asleep too.