◀Graduation Exam▶

YOUR POV

Today is the graduation exam.. Nah.. I don't have to worried about Naruto. He will pass when he stole the scroll, hummed happily. I walked out from bathroom, changed into more comfortable clothes. Before going out to the kitchen to make breakfast for the two of us. Pevy-cat was done in the shower, came out and helped set the table. We sat down and ate quietly until he interrupted the silence because this was a totally awkward silences!!! "Are you nervous about today?" He asked.

If I passed, I would be a genin but in fact my level is jōnin. I shook my head then I answer without look at him. "I'm pretty confident that I'll pass. I haven't ruled out the possibility that I'll fail." He nodded and finished off the rest of the food. He took all the dishes and washed them while I went upstairs and took a shower. "Hmm.. Kakashi? Let's bet.." I say, smirking.

"Bet? What kind of bet?" He ask confused but serious. "Yes, if I pass and be setting on to your groups tomorrow. You must give me Icha Icha Paradise next issue to me." I smirk completed evill. "If you not?" He ask serious but curious what if I not. Hihihi.. Curiosity killed the cat~ "I will not burn your precious books~~" Let's sing along!!! BABE!!! "DEAL!!" He say. Hah!! Cat get into a trap!! "Okay~ Bye-bye~" 

*Time Skip*

​​​​​​I enter the class surprise!! surprise!! Nobody there expect Duck-butt. "Yo!! Duck-butt!!" I say while walk to behind class. He look at me with his poker face. "Why'd you call me that?" I lay my head on the desk but look at him. "What? Duck-butt? Didn't anyone tell you that your hair looks like duck ass? Because I see it like that" I ask-answer smile and I add. "How many time I still see a duck ass on your head." He glare.

I feel love~ "Hn.." ​​​​​He did it he really did it!!! "Okay 4 words!! 'Hn' is not a word!! Go buy a dictionary!!" He looked annoyed and shocked. Wow!! I got some annoying emotions!!! "Hn" Okay then you asked for it!! "Duck-butt that's not a words!!!" I stand up and Sasuke Glares and lets out a little chuckle. "Yes it is.." The fuck?!! "No!!" I yell. "Yes!!" He raise eyebrows. "No!!" I grit teeth and he say.

"Yes!!" I growl. "Grr!!! No!!" He sighing. "Fine!! Just be quiet!! HN!!"  I laugh at that and lay down my head back. "Hey Sasuke? Can we be friend?" He looks out from the window to see the sky like he was thinking. "You're different. maybe yes." I am surprised that he said yes!!! ​​"Wow!! Okay.. I didn't expect that but yay? I guess.." I yawning, I didn't have enough sleep because Itā-san training me cruelly.

Why?!! Why my life so pathetic?!! ​​​​​​"Come up here and sit next to me. I'd rather not sit next to any of those annoying girls." He say while I still yawning.. Seriouslyl! Why did I came early? "Aww~ But they really love you." He gave me a look 'I'm not kidding'. ​​​​​​I sweatdrop and sigh, pick up my 2 wolfy pups and sat next to him. "Fine bossy-..." He smirked but I still didn't finished my words.

"Duck." He glare while I laugh then I fell asleep. I wake up by Pinky and Horse-head yell at me.. Because I sat next to sasuke, yawning then give them annoying look. "But bossy-duck here...." Pointed my finger at duck-butt while he busy glared at me. "Told me to sat next to him because he said he rather not sit next to any of those annoying girls that's means you girl..." I pointed at all of the girl in front me.

"Now get out from my sight, I'm tired so if all of you make me feel annoying AGAIN. you will try my new jutsu to you." I smile sweetly at them and add. "Or you want me to burn down you house with along your pathetic body?" I give her my best glare. They all scared and sit at their sat, glare at me while some the boy have hearts at they eyes and some boys look amazed.

"Wow!! (Y/N)-chan!!!" I hear Naruto say behind me. "That's what will they get when messing around with me when I tried." I see Naruto back awy a little, I smirk ans say. "Then prepared to lost half of your body." Naruto shook his head while muttering to he self. "Warning to myself, don't messing with (Y/N)." I sweatdrop then Iruka enter the class.​​​ "We will now start the final exam."