◀Reunion with Akatsuki▶

YOUR POV
It's been three day after the half of chūnin exam. And I have nothing to do... Maybe I can go meet Tsunade? Yeah... 3 month do nothing isn't good for health. Kakashi busy training Sasuke, Jiraiya with Naruto. I walking to Ren's apartment and kick it open then he yell at me. "Shut the fuck up and go packing in a damn scroll then meet me at Gramps office.." I say calmly, he sweatdrop and I walk out to go back my home. But still technically, Kakashi's house.. Hihihi..

Packing my stuff then ran to Grampa's office. I burst open the door, Ren and Gramp sweatdrop. "Gramp!! Me and Ren want to go travels to meet someone~" ​​​​​​Ren raised eyebrows and I sighing, pouts but he lost. "Anyway.. I want to go find someone for my plans. Don't worry, I didn't do something else." I crosses arms with a smirk. Grampa look at me suspicious and curious. But I can't tell him because, I want visit akatsuki then go search the idiot Queen slug, Tsunade herself.

(pretending you didn't see anything there..)

​​​​​​"Okay... You may.." He say but still curious. "Let's go, Ren~ Bye, Gramp~" I sing happily. We go to Inuzuki's companies to pick someone. I knock the door with a huge smile on my face. Someone open the door and it was Kiba's mother, she smile. "Hello, Mrs.Inuzuki.. Is Ku and Shi with Akamaru?" I ask. "Akamaru went with Kiba to their usual place. Maybe, they with them?" I sweatdrop because that's a question, I say thank you and go to the 'place' with Ren next to me.

*Time Skip By My Laziness And Headache*

"Where're actually we want to go??" Ren ask for 85th times. ​​​​​​And you know what?? I really want to hit him to a bloody pool. Oh!!! I really what to use this phrase... Shut up or 'I bit you to deaths'. I snickers while Ren was hanging on me, jump on tree to tree. Ku was lying on my shoulder while Shi on my head in chibi form. ​​​​​​"Oi!! Answer me!!" I sighing and continue ignoring him. Finally!!!!  He's finally shut his mouth up!!! Haha!!! And!!! We're finally here!!!! Kyaaa!!!!!

I make a bunch of hand sight and a.... Err... What the things call is??? Nah... Nevermind.. "Let's go~" I dragging Ren along the hallway until... "Shut the fuck up, Kakuzu!! Just go fucking count your damn money somewhere else!!" Hah!!! I miss them~ I saw Hidan and glooming on him, leave Ren stiff on the door. "Sup, Bitches!!! Miss me??" They all stop urgently and look at me. Excerpt.. Dei-kun, Tobi/Madara/Obito, Konan and of course, Pein/Nagato wasn't there.

Behold to meet my awesomeness and fabulous attitude!! "Who the fuck are you?!! Wait!! Nevermind, you're fucking hot, bitch." Hidan say, I sweatdrop then deadpans and end up in 'Uchiha's mode'. "Hn..." I say without emotions, I swear I can feel Ren's sweatdrop. "Oh, what the fucking great.. Another damn Uchiha remarks." He say with fucking annoying!!! I snickering and saw Nagato and Konan walk in but I still wondering where Madara and Dei-kun.

At the corner of my eyes, I saw Sasori staring me with suspicious make me sweatdrop but I can't help it because I was in my Original body and NOT in that damn little girl body. "Who are you and how do you get in?" Nagato say monotonous. But before I could open my mouth to say some awesomeness. "Aahh!!!! Helps Tobi!!!" He ran towards me after appeared from no where while someone chased after him from behind. "Get back here un!!" My face lit up.

But!! Madara/Obito or Tobia ccidentally tackle me to ground and I fell backwards. He stand up and look at with a tilt head, confused but say. "Tobis name is Tobi!!! Tobi is a good boy!! Tobi thought it was nice to meet you!!" He say, I grinning madly and attacks him with a hugs made him fell backwards. "Obi-kun!!!!! Miss you so much!!!!!!" I yell and feel him tense up. I let go him, give him a big smile showing my teeth with peace sight. He stand up look at me again then..

He attacks me with a tight bears hugs. =_=" "(Y/N)-CHAN!!!!" I know he will recognize me because I'm the who will call him by Obito but for short, I just call him 'Obi-kun' I see another members of Akatsuki with jaws dropped excerpt Sasori. (of course) Without a blinks, Dei-kun was hugging me while crying. Nagato look at me curious, Kanon eyes widen big, Itachi seem sweatdrop when look at Dei-kun, Hidan's cursing but still shocked because he can't believe it was me.

Kakuzu look at me then back to count his money, Kisame still staring me and still in shocked states, Madara/Obito/Tobi still glooming on me with Dei-kun while Sasori look them like they're crazy and a stupid brat in the world. "Okay~ We stop with all the drama~" I say then look behind me to Ren but seeing him try to hold his laugh from burst out loudly. "Ne.. Ne.. I see you enjoy this scene, am I right?" I ask to him, He look at me with a smirk and nod make me grin.

"By the way~ I introduce you to my..." I paused to their reaction. Their face are confused and curious but I can see a question marks hanging on their head, I snickered. ​​​​​"My soulmate~" Once again, their jaws dropped. Ren look at me, sweatdrop at side his head while I giggles. "Nah~ Nah~ Just kidding~ He's my playmate, Ren..." I stop and look at his again with questions look. "Sorry... What's your surname again???" Give him apologize look, He sweatdrop again, sighing.

"My name's Ren, Ren Kuroi from Kuroi Clan and also a playmate of (Y/N)." He say then smirking seductively. Pfff... I notice Konan's blushing while Nagato glares at him make me smirks evilly because besides Uchiha, Kuroi Clan is also have a charm that is what the three demon woman inside of me told us, Ren and I.