◀Introduce time, Team Kurenai▶

YOUR POV
"Well, let's begin the introducing yourselves." Pevy-cat say boreding~ "Introduced ourselves? Well... What are we supposed to say?" Pinky ask. "Really? That's the dumbest question." I mumble while reading Icha Icha Paradise. "How about things you likes, dislikes, your dreams for the future and things like that." Pevy-cat answer the dammit dumb pinky questions~

"Hey!! Hey!! Why don't you introduce yourself to us first?!" Can you guy stop asking a damn questions!!! "Yeah, you look kinda suspicious." But.. hehehe.. kakashi answer, I really want hear it.. >:) "Oh, me? well, my name is Kakashi Hatake.. I have no desire to tell you my likes and dislikes.." I chuckle. "Dream for the future.. Hmm... And I have a lot of hobbies." He finished and I laugh.

"Got job Kakashi!!" I say and I hear Pinky say. "So.. All he told us is his name?" Foxy nodded agreed with Pinky. Pinky is an idiot!!!! A ninja can't give their information to anyone!! We can't trust anyone!! pinky double time dumb!! "Now it's your turn, let's start on the right." Okay... I zoned out.. Foxy tell his name, likes, dislikes. He just say about ramen and he like me - as a friend - too!!

Well... Since I came to konoha I been never eat Ichiraku ramen. Maybe after this I should go? Or not?? Should or not? Yup!! I should!!! Yay for me!! Yay to (Y/N)!! But Foxy dream very didn't we can expected from him including his hobby. His hobby is pranking... I sighing for freaking 19th times!!! Now Pinky introducing.. Get a shuriken from my sleeve. "My name is Sakura Haruno.."

No!! Your name is Pinky!! "The things I like is.. Well, the person I like is.." she look at Bossy and chuckle. "And um.. My dream for the future? hmm.." look at Bossy agiain and squeal. "My hobby is..." she look at Bossy again. "Stalking.." I say loud with cough. "... Sasuke.." I add and cough again. She glare at me while I give her my smile :D  and ask 'What?' innocently. "What your dislikes?" Pevy-cat ask.

"Naruto and (Y-" I throw two shuriken at her. "What your dislikes??" I ask her with smile evilly. "N-naruto.." I smile sweetly and say. "Good girl~" I continue read Icha Icha while Foxy cry. "Where do you get that?" Pevy-cat look at me. "I buy from candy shop!! This is lollipop!! " I show him the kunai. Well I can tell the all sweatdrop while Ku chuckle but more like growling. "Okay.. next?"

Pevy-cat look at Bossy. "My name is Sasuke Uchiha. There are a lots of thing I dislikes and I don't really like anyanything but I like (Y/N) as a friends.. " He said but blush a little. "Aww!! I like you too Duck-butt!!" Pinky and Sasuke glare at me, I laugh. "Excerpt when she didn't call me that..." He added. "Okay Bossy~" I cut him still smile. ".. and that too.." He add again, I frowned and sigh.

"Fine.. Sasuke." He chuckle, I growl while Pinky look at him with heart in her eyes. I try to call him 'Duck-butt' again but Pevy-cat place his hand to my mouth. ​​​​​​"And my dream.. I can't really call it a dream.." He became serious while I roll my eyes. Tch.. He have an emo problem. ".. But I have an ambition. The resurrection of my clan and kill the certain man." And darknessdarkness problem too.

I laugh loudly... Because he make his serious look but then he... "Hn.." I stop and look at him, he smirk. "'HN' is not a work Duck-Butt!!! You're more annoying than him!!" I yell. "Okay? (Y/N)?" Okay? I don't know he called me or ask me.. "Okay~ My name is (Y/N) (L/N).. My likes are reading, singing, playing, suffering internet, manga, anime, games, training, Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi, Gramps..

I pause.. " Hmm... All other friend that I can't tell you guys and more..." They look at me, curious. "My dislikes are fangirl.." I glare at Pinky. "Fanboy, make decisions, bullies... My dream.. Hmm.. To safe someone but same like before, I can't tell you guys!!" I grinning. "My hobbies are training with lollipop aka someone I can't tell you guy..." I see they look at me, annoying~

So this time make them surprise~ "And annoying people especially~ Kakashi, Sasuke.." They glare at me. "Itachi and Madara~ Yay to me!!" I laugh but Sasuke and Kakashi eyes widen. Hiding the book in my sleeve and pat Ku head. "You know Itachi and Madara?" Pevy-cat ask, interest. ​​​​​​"Of course I know.. Especially Itachi, I always annoying him." I laugh. "Where and when you meet him?"

Bossy became serious again. Too much dark here.. "Wow.. Wow!! Calm down Bossy!! I accidental meet him when I travel around all Gakure.. What do you think I'm doing before I'm came to konoha?" I answer but annoying with him.. tch!! he more annoying then Itachi!! "Okay!! So far for introductions.. Tomorrow, we'll start our first mission as Shinobi." ​​​​​​Pevy-cat say while Bossy and I staring each other.

Can't let he win this staring contest!! I always lose with Itachi but I must win this times. He blink and I like.. Yes!!! He lose!!! Hahaha!!! While Naruto yelling ask about what our first missions. "First, we are going to do something with just for five of us." Pevy-cat start to act. "What is it? What it is?" Naruto ask. "Survival training." Pevy-cat and I say same time then he look at me, shocked.

"Survival training?" Foxy repeat ask. "Why our first mission is training? We've had enough training at the academy." Pinky say. "Well Pinky~ this isn't a normal training." I say cheerful. "(Y/N) is right.. this time, I'm your opponent." Pevy-cat add. Hahah.. Time to sing.. For the first time in forever!! Pevy-cat agree with me for the first time in forever Pevy-cat said I'm is right!! Wow!!

I ruined the song.. Hahaha.. Back to the story.. Well.. All of them dumbfounded but not me and Pevy-cat. "Then.. Then.. what it is?" Foxy ask again. Pevy-cat laugh while I chuckle. "What's so funny? That's was a normal questions." Pinky say. "Well.. it's just.." He still laughing along with me. "Well, Pinky~ when we tell you this you guys are totally gonna freak out and this.." I grin.

"This training very hard to anyone especially when a Genin like us with him." I explain why Pevy-cat laugh without a reasons. "Freak out, ha?" I sighing, Foxy still dumbfounded. "Naruto..." make fake serious look. "This training is very difficult exam with a failure rate of over 66%." I tell him. "I don't know how (Y/N) know about this.." He still laugh then he make bored look.

"But she right.. of the 27 graduates, only 9 or more.. It's depends will be chose to be a Genin and the rest will be send back to the academy." He add while I nodded. Pevy-cat and I laugh when see their face.. I can't hold it anymore. their face speechless... Oh Jashin!! Help me!! I will die by laughing too much!! "Haha... I told you.. you'd freak out!! anyway, tomorrow you have to show your real skills on the training ground at 5 a.m. You can bring all your weapons.. oh.. and skip breakfast, you'll might throw up." Then he poof away.. "See you tomorrow, guys!!" Used teleport jutsu to where Shi was.

*TIME SKIP*

I spotted Kiba, Hinata and Shino walk the paths with their sensei, Kurenai. "Hey guys!!" I call them. "Hey, (Y/N)!!" Kiba greeted while shino nodded. "H-hey, (Y/N)." Hinata stuttering. "Aww!! I can't hold it anymore!!" I let go or more like I throw Ku to the ground.. Ran to Hinata and hug her tightly!! "Kawai!!!" I say half-yell. "(Y/N)!! Hinata can't breath!!" Kurenai yell. "EHH?!?! S-sorry Hina-chan!!"

I let her go, Kurenai shook her head while I laugh nervously. "It's o-okay, (Y/N)-chan." She take a deep breath and smile shyly. "Eh? Kurenai-sensei, you know (Y/N)?" Kiba ask. "Yes, Kakashi told me about her onces about when Lord Hokage told him and her to fi-" Before she can finished, I cut in. "Kurenai!! Don't tell anyone!!! By the way~ Kiba-kun~" I smile but smirk a little while Kurenai chuckle.

"Y-yes, (Y/N)." Kiba answer, blush. "Ne? Where Akamaru went to? Shi was with him." I look around, Kurenai laugh while Kiba blush embarrassed then I hear barking, Akamaru and Shi was running to where we was. Akamaru ran straight and jump to me but not Kiba. "Eh???" I dumbfounded and blinking like an idiot, Kiba frowned. "Akamaru!!! you're traitor!!!" Kiba yell while Akamaru lick my cheeks.

Then Ku and Shi growling at him, I laugh along with Kurenai. We walk to Ichiraku ramen, I order chicken miso. Finish the food, pay it and walk back to Pevy-cat house then fall asleep.