◀Chūnin exam: Scroll▶

KU AND SHI IN HUMAN FORM!!! AAHH!! SO HOT!!!

YOUR POV
I snickering when see Foxy been eating by the big snakes. That's was hilarious!!! I almost fell from the branch. Then I stop laughing quietly and saw Oreo gulping the Earth scroll. I laughing and fell from the tree, they look at me but I just waves at them. "Please continue.. I just sit there and watching." I say and walk away. "(Y-Y/N)!!!" Pinky yell-called me, I waves goodbye and vanished. Wow!! That was close!!! I sweatdrop but feeling a similar chakra. Thanks for goddess, I already hide mine. I felt the presence that almost and feel the person was behind me.

Turn my head to look at the person, I smile widen under my mask. "Wah!!! Zetsu-nii!!!! I miss you so much!!" I yell loudly. "We miss you too. I'm not!!" I frown and pokes at the black sides. "Meanie!!! So, why you here?" I sat carefully on the branch. "Leader-sama want you back. And not because we want it to." Uh.. "Uh.. No.. No can do Sherlock... Why? Because he being so meanie!!" I say while pointed my finger at Zetsu black side, Meanie!!!! There was a Meanie!!! Minnie Mouse!! Mickey Mouse!!! There was a Mickey Mouse!! Clubhouses!! Pff... Sorry~

I'm just to excited to meet Oreo and hug him!!! "You have to or.. I'll kill you!!" Kill me?? If you can.. "No!! I want to say .. I'll kill you!!" Bi-polar much? "No!!! Yes!! No!! Yes!!" I burst laughing and lie on the branch. "Oh my!! Zetsu-nii so funny!!" I say while he yell at me with 2 voice. "Ok.. Ok.. I stop.. hehehe.." I stop and take a deep breaths. "(Y/N).. Please back.. Now!!!" I snickering with his personality. "Wow!! Calm down flower." I say while call him 'flower'. His black side growling but the other half blushing, DAHELL?? "Tell Pein-sama, I will back but not now. I have something to do."

I sat up and hug him then patting his head, grinning. "Also tell the other, I say 'Hi!!'.. Oh!! Tell Itachi, I want to meet him!!" I peek his both cheeks and ran to where they should be. Saw a snake in front Pinky while Pinky mouth was cover with Bossy hand. The snake was about to attacks Bossy but he jump and throw kunai and shuriken. The snake die then Oreo get out from the snake, Haha!! I was so nostalgic!!! Dramatic!! Diplomatic!! Wait??? Diplomatic??? What the hell diplomatic doing here?? ​​​​​​ohh!!! Foxy came to the rescue!!! Go Deigo Go!!

"I will give you the scroll... please.. take it and leave us." Bossy say. "No you are not!! Shit Sherlock!!! " I yell without I realize. They look at me, Err... Should I say 'Hi' to them? "Hmm... Hi?" I sweatdrop at my greeting questions.

*Time Skip By (A/N) Sweatdrop/Deadpanning Too Much At This Chapter*

There have so many shit of Sherlock in here, deadpanned. Foxy coughing blood make me bad mood and frowns. "Go ahead and eat him." Oreo say, I prepared my 3 summons scroll. But I still waiting the time, I will summons them when Bossy got his hickey. Snickering when think 'hickey' words, Haha.. We have BXB here!! Why we have yaoi here!!!?? ATfirst, yaoi kissing scenes!! And now!! Yaoi hickey scenes!! Daheck is happened here!!!?? Oh my fucking shit!! Now, Oreo palpating Foxy!! Oh wait.. more important.. Kurama... Kurama.. Are you okay?

I ask to FF with worries. ''Not good, child. Not good.'' He say while I panicking inside me. Just hold the pain!! hold it for a couple of minutes!! I panic!!! He throw Foxy, So I throw a kunai and it sticking his shirt into the tree. I sighing and jump down next to Pinky, still prepared the 3 scroll in my hand. Then Pinky yell, Ow!!! I regret standing next to her. I look at Bossy, Saw his chakra flowing to his eyes. This is the time, huh? I smirked under my mask. My eyes still open with Byaringan, took off the mask. Because I freaking cannot fucking breathing!!!

I watching this very epic scenes!!! Watching every step they make. Hmm.. Sharingan windmill triple blade, huh? smirk. "Alright!!!" Pinky yell, Tch... So noisy. Arghh!! I'm turning into shuu!! (Diabolik Lover) Bossy used his Fire jutsu, I stand up to prepare. His face melting, Pinky and I jump next to Bossy. I keep my mask in my pocket and Ku and Shi turn into adult wolf. My eyes still open, I just thought I don't want a hickey. "I have fun testing your power." Bossy and Pinky frozen but I'm not. "You really are brothers. I sense power in your eyes that surpass Itachi." I yawning.

"Who the hell are you!!!??" Bossy yell, pissed off mentioned the Itachi name. "His name is Orochimaru. Ex-members of Akatsuki, am I right?" He smirk but I frown. "Long time no see, (Y/N). Last time I see you, you have no chakra but why you have Byaringan?" I stuck my tongue out a little. Bossy and Pinky eyes widen when see my eyes while Bossy have anger in his eyes. "Whatever, Oreo. Last time, huh? It's last for you but first time for me." I say annoying. You know why I say like that, remember when first time I got into Akatsuki. That is a last time Oreo stepping his foot in the hideout.

"By the way Oreo, I want to heard your little speech so please continue." I yawning again while Pinky and Bossy look at my like I'm crazy. "Sasuke. If you want to see me again then survive and pass this exam." Oreo burn the scroll, Thank to my clone.. I have 2 Earth scroll and 2 Heaven scroll. "Of course, defeating my men, the sound nin trio on the way." Wow!! I don't know it's this boring!!! I'm dying by boredoms!!! "What the hell are you talking about!!?? We'd never want to see your face again!!" Pinky yell, I glare and yell. "Shut it pinky!! I want it!!" She glare at me while Oreo chuckle.

"Heheh.. It won't go that way.." He make hand seal and you what? Haha!! Finally!! Bossy got hickey!!! pfff... I roll on the ground, laughing. "Sasuke will seek me.. To seek power.." I stop laughing and try to stand up. "Ugh!!! What this pain!!!??" I giggle uncontrollable. "What did you do to Sasuke!!??" He give Bossy hickey!! Because Oreo is gay!!! and Bossy name is Sasu-gay!! "I give him going away present." This is boring. "Hey...Oreo.. Let's battles.. This exam's bored." He chuckle. "Indeed.." He say, I take out the 3 scroll, bit my thumb.

I wipe the blood at the on the open scroll, 3 of the scroll with one wipes. "Summons!!" I yell a little and Chi-san, Tōki-san and Ifā-san had been summons. "H-human??" Pinky gasp while I shook my head then smirk.